LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on the board know of a working girl by Dallas. Girl staying with Maria.

    She calls Dallas. They staying in suite in Chester. If so let me know by pm or.

    Here on board. See if I can get an double this afternoon if possible. Appreciate.

    The help. Stay safe out there.
    Check your inbox.

  2. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.
    Same here. Texted with no reply. I just would like to know she's ok.

  3. #18419

    Info / Help

    Anyone on the board know of a working girl by Dallas. Girl staying with Maria.

    She calls Dallas. They staying in suite in Chester. If so let me know by pm or.

    Here on board. See if I can get an double this afternoon if possible. Appreciate.

    The help. Stay safe out there.

  4. #18418

    Just a busy girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    Are you saying she stole your money? Yes if you gave her a deposit and she didn't provide you service by ghosting, that's not being busy that's her stealing your money. Damn we give these girls such breaks. Pussy is a indeed a wonder!

  5. #18417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    She asked for deposit or did you offer one to hold a spot? Never Never Never.

  6. #18416

    Alex

    Alex hit me up but I'm not in town! If you have her number give her a txt / call. Be safe! BH44.

  7. #18415

    No deposit but a waste of a drive

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    After she finally got back to me. Agreed upon midnight meet up. Gave me address in a decent neighbourhood in Chesterfield. About a 50 min drive for me. Get there, she has to take her roommate somewhere. Asked me to get her a tea, left drove to near stores but nothing was open. Got back to the address its now 12:30 she says on way. I waited little bit longer. Finally left about 12:40. Found some street meat on JD saved a wasted drive to ss.

  8. #18414
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    Then she just went ghost on me. Still might try to catch an AM date with her. I've ran across her add a few times, never knew she is real. She on my radar now.
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.

  9. #18413

    Tina

    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.

  10. #18412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Nova

    For those that want a true spinner beautiful and clean with a great ass she's the one. This is my favorite and worth every penny. She's certified on Eros and comes here from Florida every few months. She'll be here tomorrow usually stays off brook by the mall. Not sure where yet. She got a friend coming too and if she's the one from last visit she is smoking hot and they do doubles just Nove doesn't go down friend goes down on her. Everything covered $$$ hr or $$ hhr. Little high but in my opinion worth it. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...h-air/34715997

  11. #18411

    I Apologize Admin

    Sorry about that now I know the guidelines.

  12. #18410
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Met with juicy at the notel in Chester. Cool chic great attitude and can really play the flute. Would recommend.
    Do you have a link to the ad.

  13. #18409
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/461255944655

    After all this time I didn't even get her name. Saw her a few days ago off commerce. In person the shape is dynamite. Curvy ass and thighs with nice c-cups. Answered texts in timely manner. BBBJ and CFS were samples. Give the BBBJ a 7 the CFS a 7. Only negative was she is very very soft spoken quiet person or seems very "slow". 80 for qv. Would see again in pinch.
    I agree 100%. She definitely seem off but you can tell it's some normalcy. She did a couple of adult vids. Definitely nice body. I would repeat if she is back in town.

  14. #18408

    I was texting her

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    You got mail Just talked to Foxy and she's working tonight. Tell her you're from the board.
    Then she just went ghost on me. Still might try to catch an AM date with her. I've ran across her add a few times, never knew she is real. She on my radar now.

  15. #18407

    Foxy 🦊

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSixNine  [View Original Post]
    I need someone for tonight any recommendations if you see this in time let me know! That you know are legit. I'm happy if I don't get robbed or f* over and get serviced I'm easy to please. I will ask for any girl that allows me to record video and take photos however and pay more for that. It's kind of a fetish to me but not required.
    You got mail 📬 Just talked to Foxy and she's working tonight. Tell her you're from the board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape