The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16424

    Kakao girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there's an upcharge for BB and the priciest at that unless they've changed it recently. Ravi, Lexi, and Arin (AKA Belle with Kupcake) has been reviewed or at least mentioned. Sunmee's pictures look familiar but I don't know from where. Loren looks to be new but could easily be hiding behind fake pics.
    Ravi is IMO one of the best eye candy on the LA scene. The pics don't do her justice. She's actually better looking in person. She's always been CFS with a standard rate. As for girls with BB option, the upcharge is on par, e.g. 100 extra roses with most other places. They are not any pricier.

  2. #16423
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Never been to this place. How are their girls and is there a up charge for bb?
    Yes, there's an upcharge for BB and the priciest at that unless they've changed it recently. Ravi, Lexi, and Arin (AKA Belle with Kupcake) has been reviewed or at least mentioned. Sunmee's pictures look familiar but I don't know from where. Loren looks to be new but could easily be hiding behind fake pics.

  3. #16422
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    I will say this again and hopefully it sticks. You should always get tested regularly for you own safety, for my safety, the safety of other mongers, and the provider's safety. We have that responsibility first. We are the ones who demand BBFS and we should all know the risk involved. Some of us have gotten unlucky and some have gone over 10 years with no issues. Mostly guys I know it has been treatable issues. Just get tested regularly and live without fear.

    Next. If you catch something or suspect you catch something please never blast it on forums out of the respect for the girl's business. Business is tough right now I've heard for many. Some issues take weeks to appear so it could have been anyone if you are a regular monger. If you are 100% sure it is that provider then discuss this with the booker and have them take care of it. Show them test results privately and go from there. I've heard instance of it being not being more than UTI, allergic reaction to gel, or too much dry rubbing during vigorous romping. If the org is irresponsible and does nothing about it and more guys having issues then maybe cause for alarms.
    I completely agree. I think it's really unfair to post a "suspicion" here or anywhere else, given the damage done to the girl's business. That's why I felt it necessary to speak up for Mistress X, the ONLY girl I've seen in the past two weeks.

  4. #16421

    Nari

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    The name is "new" but the girl is definitely a girl I've seen at least with M or another agency. She might of been non BBFS at the time hence I don't have a decent memory of her and it faded away. Now, things have changed and she probably does it.
    This new girl Nari at M tours NorCal regularly, most recently last week as Tia with K Lovers which is an affiliate of Asian Angels. I saw her last year in San Jose when she was with K Pleasures. A lot older versus pics. Easily in her 40's. Average body, flat ass. She's BBFS but no cip. She also has other restrictions. Average session. The only thing I remember is that she has strong hands from the massage.

  5. #16420

    Testing

    I will say this again and hopefully it sticks. You should always get tested regularly for you own safety, for my safety, the safety of other mongers, and the provider's safety. We have that responsibility first. We are the ones who demand BBFS and we should all know the risk involved. Some of us have gotten unlucky and some have gone over 10 years with no issues. Mostly guys I know it has been treatable issues. Just get tested regularly and live without fear.

    Next. If you catch something or suspect you catch something please never blast it on forums out of the respect for the girl's business. Business is tough right now I've heard for many. Some issues take weeks to appear so it could have been anyone if you are a regular monger. If you are 100% sure it is that provider then discuss this with the booker and have them take care of it. Show them test results privately and go from there. I've heard instance of it being not being more than UTI, allergic reaction to gel, or too much dry rubbing during vigorous romping. If the org is irresponsible and does nothing about it and more guys having issues then maybe cause for alarms.

  6. 12-03-20 22:26


  7. #16419

    Can you be more specific please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Francescoo  [View Original Post]
    All good! I'm just over thinking but got testing for everything results will come in 24 hrs or so.
    If you can't post here what you asking all of us whom seen Mistressx then can you please reply back to PM.

    Thank you.

  8. #16418
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    Nari first time at M I was told. There has been another Nari hence the confusion. This Nari used another name in vegas and was popular there so will def try her out. I will try to check her out in next few days. I hear great tits and thats my thing. Seeing their new spinner Sena next though. Will review post visit.
    Yeah. I just checked with M and she said this Nari wasn't with her.

  9. #16417
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    Nari first time at M I was told. There has been another Nari hence the confusion. This Nari used another name in vegas and was popular there so will def try her out. I will try to check her out in next few days. I hear great tits and thats my thing. Seeing their new spinner Sena next though. Will review post visit.
    The name is "new" but the girl is definitely a girl I've seen at least with M or another agency. She might of been non BBFS at the time hence I don't have a decent memory of her and it faded away. Now, things have changed and she probably does it.

  10. #16416
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    Nari has worked at M before, sometime within the last few years under a name I do not remember. The only thing I remember is this, not sure if I saw her or not or she was BBFS.
    Nari first time at M I was told. There has been another Nari hence the confusion. This Nari used another name in vegas and was popular there so will def try her out. I will try to check her out in next few days. I hear great tits and that’s my thing. Seeing their new spinner Sena next though. Will review post visit.

  11. #16415
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone already?

    No pics on Lavixens site.
    she works for M not Lavixens. Related but different orgs. The benefits of being an M client are access to their girls. Doesn't mean they are better but that they only work for M booker. Those with Lavixens are new clients that are able to see girls who are booked with their booker too and M. Two different orgs. M does not accept new client so Lavixens is the next best thing to seeing their girls. Which you still get the two spinners Sena and Hana.

  12. #16414
    Quote Originally Posted by Francescoo  [View Original Post]
    If ya seen her go get tested.
    Don't make us pay for your buyer's remorse.

  13. #16413

    Natural

    Do any agency technicians have natural fur lining-- similar to the gals in the ROK?

  14. #16412
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    M. Evie, Sena, Nari (new) Pics below BBFS.

    Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia.

    SFK. Viki.

    KPL. Ara, Cici.
    Nari has worked at M before, sometime within the last few years under a name I do not remember. The only thing I remember is this, not sure if I saw her or not or she was BBFS.

  15. #16411
    Quote Originally Posted by WCornell  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mistress X for 2-hours on 11/21 and another 2-hours on 11/25. I had a fine time. I'm perfectly healthy and plan on seeing her again very soon. Just saying.
    All good! I'm just over thinking but got testing for everything results will come in 24 hrs or so.

  16. #16410
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    She's the full-bodied shorties who kind of looks half a white in WLA?

    Last time I saw her I bbfscip'ed her, and said it was cause "Opa byeong-shin style. ".
    Not sure about half white, she look pretty traditional korean to me, her body is very nice but no CIP before, on SAG advertise did not say BB.

    She best part is that Full C or D to be honest. Not the prettiest but great service. She don't use much make up, if she do, she would look like her pictures I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape