Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 35,941 to 35,955 of 52349
-
12-03-20 17:36 #16409Senior Member

Posts: 1582Hazel and I just never click, saw her twice hoping to get CIP but still a No, she is the only girl from M that I did not get CIP which baffles me, LOL.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
But she does look very hot and similar body type, service just not the same.
-
12-03-20 16:36 #16408Senior Member

Posts: 441How does 6 = butterface? 6 = slightly better looking (to that person) than average. If everyone was rated a 9 or 10 it really isn't a 9 or 10. A butterface would be a 3.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 15:57 #16407Senior Member

Posts: 134Nari at M
Looks like M has a new girl named Nari. I think I have seen this girl's pic before. Anyone have experience with this one?
Thanks!
-
12-03-20 15:31 #16406Senior Member

Posts: 31Mistress X Update
I saw Mistress X for 2-hours on 11/21 and another 2-hours on 11/25. I had a fine time. I'm perfectly healthy and plan on seeing her again very soon. Just saying.
-
12-03-20 15:23 #16405Senior Member

Posts: 26Sexy Angels
I wonder what happened to that org, I tried to text them the other day and it's been radio silent and their website seems to be dead.
-
12-03-20 15:08 #16404Senior Member

Posts: 577Kakao place
Never been to this place. How are their girls and is there a up charge for bb?
-
12-03-20 14:09 #16403Senior Member

Posts: 802Evie
Is she gone already?
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
No pics on Lavixens site.
-
12-03-20 13:12 #16402Senior Member

Posts: 329Mistress
Do you mean Mistress X?
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 12:09 #16401Senior Member

Posts: 67For covid? Or for?
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 11:24 #16400Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thursday Dec. 3
M. Evie, Sena, Nari (new) Pics below BBFS.
Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia.
SFK. Viki.
KPL. Ara, Cici.
-
12-03-20 10:44 #16399Senior Member

Posts: 299Misstress
If ya seen her go get tested.
-
12-03-20 10:37 #16398Regular Member

Posts: 6I'd love to know as well. I loved her look and I had pretty good chemistry with her. My favorite part was the initial BBBJ in the chair she had in the room. Her BBBJ was amazing; lots of eye contact and great DSL's.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
As mentioned, I also sensed her irritation if you were taking too long to finish towards the latter half of the session. It was my only complaint, really.
-
12-03-20 04:25 #16397Senior Member

Posts: 8626 face sounds really bad. Butter face. Hmmm. Maybe I should wait for another girl if those are fake pics.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 00:41 #16396Senior Member

Posts: 299Palace
Dude it's all milfs!
Should of walk out when I went!
-
12-03-20 00:13 #16395Senior Member

Posts: 1190Maybe half a mil in the bank account after she has bought houses cars and business plus retirement. Over the course of a career way more than that. Well deserved for years of letting mongers go at her. I'm happy to hear the retirement successes. Some can get jaded. I would say Jenny O is not close to my preferred body type or looks. She had great tits and gave me good service. I can't be mad at that. I did not repeat but it was a good notch on the LA legend belt. Happy to see her to get out with deep pockets.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






