Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18436

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderDog20  [View Original Post]
    I went out there and check her out for why'all. She is legit private house nice location and the experience was amazing! Highly recommended.
    Do you have the link to ad or pics way of contact.

  2. #18435

    Link?

    Who are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderDog20  [View Original Post]
    I went out there and check her out for why'all. She is legit private house nice location and the experience was amazing! Highly recommended.

  3. #18434

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this girl. She calls herself Maria Lena I did a search but found nothing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091
    Looks fake.

  4. #18433
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? I have attempted twice so far, the first time she ghosted me claiming she fell asleep and the second time claims she yet again fell asleep and missed our schedule time by an hour, apologized gave me location and room number once I got there, but didn't answer the door and then proceeded to not answer my text or call. Not seeing this one being worth the trouble unless someone has had a different experience once you are in the room.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/975468387985
    She use to post a lot when Craigslist was the go to site. I forgot her name, and I have seen her on FB a good while ago. Anyways she was a famous cash and dasher.

  5. #18432
    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? I have attempted twice so far, the first time she ghosted me claiming she fell asleep and the second time claims she yet again fell asleep and missed our schedule time by an hour, apologized gave me location and room number once I got there, but didn't answer the door and then proceeded to not answer my text or call. Not seeing this one being worth the trouble unless someone has had a different experience once you are in the room.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/975468387985
    Just move along. Not worth the trouble.

  6. #18431
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderDog20  [View Original Post]
    I went out there and check her out for why'all. She is legit private house nice location and the experience was amazing! Highly recommended.
    Got a link?

  7. #18430

    Carmen

    For all you old timers. Anyone interested in connecting with Carmen again? PM me.

  8. #18429

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this girl. She calls herself Maria Lena I did a search but found nothing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091
    Definitely a fake. Google the number it comes up with quite a few different posts all over the place.

  9. #18428

    Dinwiddie

    I went out there and check her out for why'all. She is legit private house nice location and the experience was amazing! Highly recommended.

  10. #18427

    Kush

    Anyone see this one? I have attempted twice so far, the first time she ghosted me claiming she fell asleep and the second time claims she yet again fell asleep and missed our schedule time by an hour, apologized gave me location and room number once I got there, but didn't answer the door and then proceeded to not answer my text or call. Not seeing this one being worth the trouble unless someone has had a different experience once you are in the room.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/975468387985

  11. #18426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.
    Same here. Been trying periodically for a few months now with no reply.

  12. #18425

    Kory

    Saw Kory today for hhr. We have been texting for a while and finally got schedules to line up. Very personable which goes a long way in my book. Fun time with her teasing then daty. Ended with extended BJ and money shot on chest. She may be a little older than she states but personally I like the fact she knows what she likes and how she makes a guy feel. Will repeat and also recommend.

  13. #18424

    Maria Lena

    Has anyone had a dream with this girl. She calls herself Maria Lena I did a search but found nothing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091

  14. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703  [View Original Post]
    I know we have discussed this one in the past but I can't seem to find the info. Anyone got a name or post # to help me get some 411? Thanks!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/490967531731
    Complete butter head. Works hard. Nothing outstanding.

  15. #18422

    Terra

    Any word on this one? I've been seeing her ads for a while now and may make a move.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/401816862944

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape