Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 929 1329 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 24050
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11630

    The Quality Herndon Colombians

    For those that aren't aware, the Herndon Colombians with a good reputation that were mentioned on here in the past are still around. They are just harder to find online. Go to Yes Backpage, Virginia, then view all entries for adult services (not escorts). If you know them, you know which posts are theirs.

    The beauty if their providers is as good as ever. Services offered depend on the provider.

  2. #11629
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGiant  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try out these K-agency since so many good review with them.

    I've sent my info to AG and texted CVIP but got no respond.

    Anyone know how long their verification time takes?
    Varies. Persistence is key. CVIP has been the quickest of the four to verify of the four in the area. It took a while for me to get verified with AG and DS. Finally got verified with CP after over a year.

  3. #11628

    Sinbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    It's very interesting that Sinbi is rated so high now. She used to be a YMMV a bit ago. Seems she's apparently gotten better in why'all's eyes. Glad to see it. She was always amazing when I saw her, even back during the YMMV days.
    Does the pics match the person? Booked for tomorrow but last time I used AG, they did picture switcheroo with Vivi.

  4. #11627
    Quote Originally Posted by ManoSteel11  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here and I figured I'd give some intel that I've gathered about an ACS that I've visited for a while now (1+ years). I usually only get CFS as she doesn't do anything BB or DFK, but I'm fine with that as the body more than makes up for it. In my experience, her mood usually depends on mine. I usually finish in the hat and and leave a. 4 tip. Damage is $. 6 for hr. Treat her well! In my experience, it's rare to find an ACS that gives good service.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Women-Seek-...e/6513032.html
    Check your PM's please!

  5. #11626
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this time these 2 girls are the same or are they twins?

    Brandi.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/rachel

    Pania.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1606789939183032
    Same girl.

    I think She left CP.

  6. #11625

  7. #11624

    Great Service from ACS

    I've been a long time lurker here and I figured I'd give some intel that I've gathered about an ACS that I've visited for a while now (1+ years). I usually only get CFS as she doesn't do anything BB or DFK, but I'm fine with that as the body more than makes up for it. In my experience, her mood usually depends on mine. I usually finish in the hat and and leave a. 4 tip. Damage is $. 6 for hr. Treat her well! In my experience, it's rare to find an ACS that gives good service.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Women-Seek-...e/6513032.html

  8. #11623

    Is this the stella you are refering to?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshShock7700  [View Original Post]
    Stella.

    I recommend Stella. She will not disappoint. Sinbi's mood swings are really bad. To me (in my opinion), Stella is much better than.

    Sinbi. But YMMV.
    Would this be her?

    https://www.stellat-vip.com/

  9. #11622
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    These girls float from one location to another. I believe Korean Palace is in Chicago.
    That would mean either KP or CP is short a girl or is pulling a bait and switch.

  10. #11621

    There are the Same Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this time these 2 girls are the same or are they twins?

    Brandi.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/rachel

    Pania.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1606789939183032
    These girls float from one location to another. I believe Korean Palace is in Chicago.

  11. #11620

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    WTF? I had thought about going to LF, but after this report, hell no. Thanks for the info.
    Haha. And who are these people that think the women are Japanese? They should PM me.

  12. #11619

    Definitely Twins

    Ok, this time these 2 girls are the same or are they twins?

    Brandi.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/rachel

    Pania.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1606789939183032

  13. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    I might be too late but here goes. I've seen both and I would pick Sinbi. She's hotter and more romantic. Stella is very good too, GFE as well. You can't really go wrong with either but I would go with Sinbi.
    Stella.

    I recommend Stella. She will not disappoint. Sinbi's mood swings are really bad. To me (in my opinion), Stella is much better than.

    Sinbi. But YMMV.

  14. #11617

    Verification time with AG and CVIP

    Decided to try out these K-agency since so many good review with them.

    I've sent my info to AG and texted CVIP but got no respond.

    Anyone know how long their verification time takes?

  15. #11616
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn  [View Original Post]
    Told me I had to wait without giving the wait time and say park in the garage and come up. I pull up to the house and garage was open and a old dude was standing there. Park and told me to come in and wait in the living room. Sat on the couch and I can hear the action upstair. Awkward feeling with the old guy sitting at the dinner table. Waited for 20 min then she came down with her customer. I didn't make eye contact. After he left, handler told me to go upstairs. .
    WTF? I had thought about going to LF, but after this report, hell no. Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape