Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18424

    Maria Lena

    Has anyone had a dream with this girl. She calls herself Maria Lena I did a search but found nothing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/935746781091

  2. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703  [View Original Post]
    I know we have discussed this one in the past but I can't seem to find the info. Anyone got a name or post # to help me get some 411? Thanks!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/490967531731
    Complete butter head. Works hard. Nothing outstanding.

  3. #18422

    Terra

    Any word on this one? I've been seeing her ads for a while now and may make a move.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/401816862944

  4. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on the board know of a working girl by Dallas. Girl staying with Maria.

    She calls Dallas. They staying in suite in Chester. If so let me know by pm or.

    Here on board. See if I can get an double this afternoon if possible. Appreciate.

    The help. Stay safe out there.
    Check your inbox.

  5. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.
    Same here. Texted with no reply. I just would like to know she's ok.

  6. #18419

    Info / Help

    Anyone on the board know of a working girl by Dallas. Girl staying with Maria.

    She calls Dallas. They staying in suite in Chester. If so let me know by pm or.

    Here on board. See if I can get an double this afternoon if possible. Appreciate.

    The help. Stay safe out there.

  7. #18418

    Just a busy girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    Are you saying she stole your money? Yes if you gave her a deposit and she didn't provide you service by ghosting, that's not being busy that's her stealing your money. Damn we give these girls such breaks. Pussy is a indeed a wonder!

  8. #18417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    She asked for deposit or did you offer one to hold a spot? Never Never Never.

  9. #18416

    Alex

    Alex hit me up but I'm not in town! If you have her number give her a txt / call. Be safe! BH44.

  10. #18415

    No deposit but a waste of a drive

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.
    After she finally got back to me. Agreed upon midnight meet up. Gave me address in a decent neighbourhood in Chesterfield. About a 50 min drive for me. Get there, she has to take her roommate somewhere. Asked me to get her a tea, left drove to near stores but nothing was open. Got back to the address its now 12:30 she says on way. I waited little bit longer. Finally left about 12:40. Found some street meat on JD saved a wasted drive to ss.

  11. #18414
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    Then she just went ghost on me. Still might try to catch an AM date with her. I've ran across her add a few times, never knew she is real. She on my radar now.
    Got stood up / ghosted by her today, broke the rule about deposits because of the good reviews I saw, I guess she's just a busy girl.

  12. #18413

    Tina

    Has anyone seen or heard from Tina? Been trying to text her but haven't heard anything back in quite awhile.

  13. #18412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Nova

    For those that want a true spinner beautiful and clean with a great ass she's the one. This is my favorite and worth every penny. She's certified on Eros and comes here from Florida every few months. She'll be here tomorrow usually stays off brook by the mall. Not sure where yet. She got a friend coming too and if she's the one from last visit she is smoking hot and they do doubles just Nove doesn't go down friend goes down on her. Everything covered $$$ hr or $$ hhr. Little high but in my opinion worth it. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...h-air/34715997

  14. #18411

    I Apologize Admin

    Sorry about that now I know the guidelines.

  15. #18410
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Met with juicy at the notel in Chester. Cool chic great attitude and can really play the flute. Would recommend.
    Do you have a link to the ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape