Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 59506
-
12-02-20 17:57 #40096Senior Member

Posts: 1456Origin
RM says closed but their own website says open today till 9, google says open, and a review I saw somewhere else on them was one week old, so they must have just closed if they did.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 17:37 #40095Senior Member

Posts: 307West of Atlanta on I-20.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 17:18 #40094Banned Member

Posts: 12Candy only worked there 3-4 days. Monica is sexy and a new girl is coming Monday according to Mamasan.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 17:06 #40093Banned Member

Posts: 2410RR ad-Grand Opening Today
-
12-02-20 16:04 #40092Senior Member

Posts: 164Ds massage
So apparently it is open it looks close tho but anyways got a chick name Kim looks good probably in her 30's (idk I suck at age guessing) nice body tho. The massage was decent the HJ was pretty good after that we started talking about weightlifting cause I told her I was at gym and she said use to weight lift as well. Honestly pretty cool chick $50 for 30 minutes and left $50 for tip. Will return for sure (but is it me or has the massage prices gone up?
-
12-02-20 15:34 #40091Senior Member

Posts: 757Origin
Rubmaps is listing Origin Massage as being closed. Is this true?
-
12-02-20 15:30 #40090Senior Member

Posts: 1456Camp creek?
Sounds like the place by corner of fib and camp creek, across street from qt. If it is they never get good reviews here or anywhere else LOL.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 14:13 #40089Senior Member

Posts: 757Where in D'ville?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 11:29 #40088Senior Member

Posts: 327Olympia Therapy
Anyone been in here lately? Haven't been in there since prior to the pandemic closings.
-
12-02-20 11:20 #40087Senior Member

Posts: 747Douglasville
Stopped by a place. Between ball cap, face mask' neck scarf No telling how old.
Tables shower C- massage C- teasing D. OTC D- finish D- Tip very small.
-
12-02-20 10:06 #40086Regular Member

Posts: 10Lido Gainesville
Nothing to report. Man working front desk seemed like he was there to make sure you didn't get a refund after getting disappointed. Lackluster. I may have been at a bad time.
-
12-01-20 23:54 #40085Senior Member

Posts: 164Crystal
It wouldn't happen to be Crystal massage would it?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 20:34 #40084Regular Member

Posts: 14That's exactly what I was figuring and why I didn't stop.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
In today.
-
12-01-20 19:32 #40083Senior Member

Posts: 342If it seems TGTBT then it usually is. I have met several though that use real pictures. Look at the Non AMP board for specifics.
Originally Posted by Nocarsac
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 19:17 #40082Senior Member

Posts: 4061If their reviews are disabled then that could be a red flag for me. Usually if a girl trying to get a lot of business they'll let other read about them.
Originally Posted by Nocarsac
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






