Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 902 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 952 1002 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4903

    Distance

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Reading this post and seeing "If she drove 2. 5 hours to spend the night in my hotel. " really has me thinking that I should extend my range. Presently have my Seeking search set at 25 miles. Are gents here having success with SB's driving from 50 or 75+ miles? And a second question is that if a SB is driving an hour or more for a M&G, then she understands that the night will end in the FC.
    I'm willing to drive a ways, up to a couple hours. It gets me away from my own area, and I can listen to whatever I want on the drive: music, podcasts (especially Call me Daddy! And webinars. So, driving works for me.

  2. #4902

    SA Tech Question

    Cross posted from Richmond board

    So, I favorited a profile. Now I can see it in my Favorited list. Then it disappears from the list.

    I can view the profile if I paste the link and click. But the profile doesn't show in search or in the list.

    But I also favorited from a second profile. She still shows up on that Favorited list...

    What setting can the SBs use so that this happens?

  3. #4901

    What's your range, distance not age?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's pretty crazy. Maybe some guys are just that lonely that this is the only guaranteed way to get a pretty girl to even have a conversation with them. In reality, they should just be better negotiators. If she drove 2. 5 hours to spend the night in my hotel for $250 then a coffee date shouldn't cost you anymore than $25. These are the guys that give girls GPS and think that any level of intimacy should be $500+
    Reading this post and seeing "If she drove 2. 5 hours to spend the night in my hotel. " really has me thinking that I should extend my range. Presently have my Seeking search set at 25 miles. Are gents here having success with SB's driving from 50 or 75+ miles? And a second question is that if a SB is driving an hour or more for a M&G, then she understands that the night will end in the FC.

  4. #4900

    Ginger

    Has anyone met or talked to this one? We started talking Sunday and she claims she would like to meet in the next couple of days. She said she lives out in the Reston area.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b44b...0-cf81921890f5

  5. #4899

    We pay for them to leave

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    A two hour coffee date with one of these girls sounds like hell. Even for free. WTF do you even talk about for two hours? LOL.
    Yeah this would sound like pure torture. Even sex for 2 hours is a bit much.

  6. #4898

    Sad

    A two hour coffee date with one of these girls sounds like hell. Even for free. WTF do you even talk about for two hours? LOL.

  7. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I second that, MackJo is a treasure. And yes, she found the site on her own and brought it up to me too!
    She does like to fuck! But I noticed a bit of bruising on her, might have the monkey on her back, not very sure. But nice girl and decent fuck!

  8. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I have paid for M&G a few times, but every time it lead to FC. Never had a paid M&G not lead into FC. I always make it clear that I'm looking for FC at the end of the day. If FC isn't on the table I just move on. D@mn, just go on a normal dating site, if FC isn't lock in.
    Yeah it's pretty crazy. Maybe some guys are just that lonely that this is the only guaranteed way to get a pretty girl to even have a conversation with them. In reality, they should just be better negotiators. If she drove 2. 5 hours to spend the night in my hotel for $250 then a coffee date shouldn't cost you anymore than $25. These are the guys that give girls GPS and think that any level of intimacy should be $500+.

  9. #4895

    What

    I have paid for M&G a few times, but every time it lead to FC. Never had a paid M&G not lead into FC. I always make it clear that I'm looking for FC at the end of the day. If FC isn't on the table I just move on. D@mn, just go on a normal dating site, if FC isn't lock in.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    It's actually pretty surprising how many guys are paying these girls more money to sit and have coffee than I'm paying to spend the night with them with full access to anything I want. I have a sb I'm seeing right now in NC that I spent the night with on Monday night. She was telling me about all these guys paying her $300,400,500 to just have lunch / coffee with and just talk. Naturally I called bs because who tf does that when I'm paying her $250 for the whole night. She was quick to grab her phone and show me her Venmo with the deposits as well as the texts with a few of these guys where it was clear that they literally just met for coffee and no FC afterwards. One guy admitted to her he was an hvac technician and paid her $500 for a 2 hour coffee chat. I feel like that's a weeks pay for an hvac guy in rural NC.

  10. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b1e3...1-b7129d41101c

    Nice enough girl, but after chatting she's looking for platonic only. Or maybe it was only platonic. With me LOL Anyway, for those just looking for a buddy (because there are so many dudes on SA that are looking to pay a girl for the privilege of her friendship) she might be your girl.
    It's actually pretty surprising how many guys are paying these girls more money to sit and have coffee than I'm paying to spend the night with them with full access to anything I want. I have a sb I'm seeing right now in NC that I spent the night with on Monday night. She was telling me about all these guys paying her $300,400,500 to just have lunch / coffee with and just talk. Naturally I called bs because who tf does that when I'm paying her $250 for the whole night. She was quick to grab her phone and show me her Venmo with the deposits as well as the texts with a few of these guys where it was clear that they literally just met for coffee and no FC afterwards. One guy admitted to her he was an hvac technician and paid her $500 for a 2 hour coffee chat. I feel like that's a weeks pay for an hvac guy in rural NC.

  11. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    This lovely large-breasted 24 year old was quite willing to meet up with me. She texted me a few pictures and offered to come over to my house.

    Has anyone met her?

    Private message me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9505...1-beefc5087c28
    This is a baloney profile.

  12. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She started with Ame.companionfiles agency in 2016 then started working as independent, VIP etc at $600 increasing the rates with time. I saw her in 2016 when she was at $350 at that time. Looks Cute 9+ (face and body). Service is not good, lackluster and standoffish. All of the reviews for her at that time are 9 and above in looks. An Average of 6 in service with few 3's. Those reviews are gone now. Hope she may improve her performance now at least for the sake of those high rates
    Thanks for that intel. I remember the days of AME when Jaime was running the show / booking. Not sure if he's still around or not as I don't play in the purely pro game much anymore.

  13. #4891

    Curlyyyy11

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b1e3...1-b7129d41101c

    Nice enough girl, but after chatting she's looking for platonic only. Or maybe it was only platonic. With me LOL Anyway, for those just looking for a buddy (because there are so many dudes on SA that are looking to pay a girl for the privilege of her friendship) she might be your girl.

  14. #4890

    Sexy Love04? Seeking Arrangement Washington

    Hello.

    This lovely large-breasted 24 year old was quite willing to meet up with me. She texted me a few pictures and offered to come over to my house.

    Has anyone met her?

    Private message me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9505...1-beefc5087c28

  15. #4889

    Sbabykm77

    https://www.seeking.com/member/46d06...a-212657e0683d

    Anyone talking to / have any intel on this one? Looks like she's been around awhile but a search doesn't pull anything up on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape