Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    I have greatly enjoyed my time with a local SB while in the area, but I'm moving on to another State. Perhaps one of you gentlemen can benefit from my misfortune at being reassigned. I do mean gentleman. Believe me when I say if your not gentlemanly you would be wasting your time and hers. Treat her like a GF and she is very affectionate and attentive. I'm well past 60 so maybe my view of what is gentlemanly differs from a younger guy. If so, talk to a boomer on the subject.

    She is an early 30's, AA, a smaller BBW, very sweet, great kisser, multi-orgasmic & low maintenance. She was an enthusiastic sex partner, bi-curiou and ready to act on it. She is smart And witty so conversation was fun. She was very much like a hot vanilla GF. I met her from SB. She lives an hour away from Raleigh. Due to work and kids she is only available evening and nights; so I would get a room near her, grab dinner together and then steam up the hotel windows until midnight, leaving me pleasantly exhausted.

    I just left her company for the last time and it is bittersweet. I'm confident I will find a SB at my next assignment but this has been one of my best. She has never mentioned money, and neither did I. Not once. I worked on a PPM where I slipped a couple Franklins discreetly Into a card the first time And then into her purse on subsequent meetings.

    Please know I'm not going to share her information indiscriminately but will provide via DM to a respectfully oriented potential SD.
    Thanks for the post. She sounds just what I've been looking for. Someone sweet and real. Please share her contact info. I will treat her well.

    Best,

    HH.

  2. #2284

    Naughty Latina

    Met up with her last night. Sweet girl but seemed a little shy in person, although she warmed up in the bedroom. I offered her 250 for driving an hour to meet me, felt like I got my money's worth. Didn't get the impression that she wanted to be exclusive with me, but I would see her again for sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e82a8...8-5c8071f4b1b5

  3. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by GregG73  [View Original Post]
    SweetJ77. She is bigger than her pictures and seems like she lost a lot of weight. Cute, but a lot of rules.
    What kind of rules?

  4. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    I'm very close on all these and wanted to see if anyone had experience before I pulled the trigger.

    Sweetj77.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0bea4...b-028ce1db16e8

    Diva1 cute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1045f...1-e04d19def38c
    SweetJ77. She is bigger than her pictures and seems like she lost a lot of weight. Cute, but a lot of rules.

  5. #2281

    XxUTR senior Members Only.

    My UTR Kayla needs help this holiday season with bills. Senior members PM me and I'll have her contact you.

  6. #2280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Their definition of NSA and ours are usually very different, based on my conversations with many SBs.

    What they mean: "Not looking for a boyfriend or husband or commitment". This may or may not involve anything physical. They just use the term to keep guys at a distance, imo.

    What many SD's mean: "Sex without attachment. ".

    Platonic:

    What we sometimes assume they mean: "Nothing physical".

    This isn't always the case; again -- sometimes, they just use it interchangeably with "not wanting a commitment", or "FWB", IMO.

    TLDR: just ignore anything they've written and if you like her look, take a swing for the fences. All they can do is say no and stop being vague if you ask the right questions.
    Word spread around that the site is an easy way to make money for these college kids with various schemes and it seems almost all involve not having sex but finding other ways to get at your money. I am sure you know what your doing in the way of being careful but others may not so I would be extremely cautious about propositioning anyone on there if they have a way to actually identify who you are. Blackmail schemes run abundant on that site.

  7. #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by DWooderson  [View Original Post]
    Met her on Tinder when she was 18 and staying in college dorms. Took her to dinner and proceeded to my hotel. No money was exchanged. Did the deed and it was just awkward. The next day got even more awkward and I believe she may have some kind of personality disorder. We got into some ridiculous disagreement through texts after we parted ways and I forgot about her. Funny enough she contacted me recently on Seeking and I played along as if we had never met. She wanted to do PPM but I would not spend any money on her.
    I'd agree with your comments here. I was going to meet this week but she was really sweet one minute and then a nightmare the next. Glad I blocked her.

  8. #2278

    Anybody have any info?

    I'm very close on all these and wanted to see if anyone had experience before I pulled the trigger.

    Sweetj77.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0bea4...b-028ce1db16e8

    Diva1 cute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1045f...1-e04d19def38c

  9. #2277

    Proceed with caution

    Met her on Tinder when she was 18 and staying in college dorms. Took her to dinner and proceeded to my hotel. No money was exchanged. Did the deed and it was just awkward. The next day got even more awkward and I believe she may have some kind of personality disorder. We got into some ridiculous disagreement through texts after we parted ways and I forgot about her. Funny enough she contacted me recently on Seeking and I played along as if we had never met. She wanted to do PPM but I would not spend any money on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    If she's hosting (saving you the hotel cost), I'd say that's not entirely out of line. If she's willing to give you the time to get your money's worth.

    I always wanted to do one of the Hurricanes' "Storm Squad" - so here's your chance.

  10. #2276

    NSA and Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one also. WTF? Maybe somebody should just send her cash. It costs them nothing to post and send messages. Why not go fishing?
    Their definition of NSA and ours are usually very different, based on my conversations with many SBs.

    What they mean: "Not looking for a boyfriend or husband or commitment". This may or may not involve anything physical. They just use the term to keep guys at a distance, imo.

    What many SD's mean: "Sex without attachment. ".

    Platonic:

    What we sometimes assume they mean: "Nothing physical".

    This isn't always the case; again -- sometimes, they just use it interchangeably with "not wanting a commitment", or "FWB", IMO.

    TLDR: just ignore anything they've written and if you like her look, take a swing for the fences. All they can do is say no and stop being vague if you ask the right questions.

  11. #2275

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Is that possible. Someone help me. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9dba5...1-a7efde449e36
    I saw that one also. WTF? Maybe somebody should just send her cash. It costs them nothing to post and send messages. Why not go fishing?

  12. #2274

    Platonic with No Strings Attached

    Is that possible. Someone help me. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9dba5...1-a7efde449e36

  13. #2273

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. She left me her number but I have not followed up yet.
    Can you PM me her contact info??

  14. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Dam these cameras these days do miracles. This one has demons and a pot belly. She is at street walker level when I saw her and declined the meet. Good news is you can get her for SW prices if that's your thing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3a45...8-23508c2e608b
    Thanks for the info. She left me her number but I have not followed up yet.

  15. #2271

    Diamondsforme30

    Dam these cameras these days do miracles. This one has demons and a pot belly. She is at street walker level when I saw her and declined the meet. Good news is you can get her for SW prices if that's your thing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f3a45...8-23508c2e608b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape