Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11032
-
12-05-20 16:15 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 138Legit but boring
She's legit, but is a complete bore. Too many rules (No CG, RCG, PSE, GFE) rushes, and you can not bottom out in her. Complete waste of time. I doubt I revisit. Damage $. 60.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/5463797
-
12-04-20 19:41 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 121Her and her GF Gingerjuice both MIA. They were a guaranteed stop for me whenever I was up north by Mount Vernon. Been keeping my eyes open for them ever since they disappeared and no luck so far. Last time I talked to juice in person she mentioned that there was some legal shit going down, a month later and it's radio silence.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 19:14 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 987I would like her info as well.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 17:22 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 156Rachel Black
Has anyone seen her in the last year or so?
Completley forgot about her, I know she changed her username on TNA a couple years ago but I can't remember what it is.
All holes open raw...Damn I miss her.
-
12-04-20 13:42 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 1106I did. That was mentioned in only 1 review.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
That is one reason why I asked here.
I wanted to see if others had that experience or of it was a 1 off thing.
https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...8&dvb_review=1
-
12-04-20 12:48 #2657Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent chance it is not. There are at least 3 or 4 similar ads, with different phone numbers. Also, here is a google search of the phone number in that ad:
Originally Posted by NewGuy253
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...hrome&ie=UTF-8
No guarantee you will get the gal in the picture. I've been lucky a couple of times in the past, but by far and large, folks (including myself, at times) have struck out.
-
12-04-20 11:51 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 2184CatieFlowers
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
I would not be surprised if she did have hygiene issues. Now it has become the norm to charge 400 or 500 and hour and provide subpar experience and no need to take a shower or be clean. The chumps will still line up. There is no motivation to up the game.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
It really bothers me when people say they pay more because they want a more "upscale" performer. That is soo far from the truth. You are just paying more for the same nasty, smelly puss I dumped my load in at half the rate.
-
12-04-20 10:40 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 224CatieFlowers
Did you read her reviews? Some guy said there was no kissing like he expected, and she said he had poor hygiene.
Is that the kind of escort you want to see, who will make every problem with the appointment be your fault?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 17:52 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 1106CatieFlowers?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?502518-CatieFlowers
Any experience with this one?
-
12-03-20 00:27 #2653Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendation for newbie
Can anyone recommend a few good newbie friendly providers.
-
12-02-20 22:02 #2652Regular Member

Posts: 18Iris New Girl Legit?
New to this hobby still trying to figure things out.
Can anyone help me out and let me know if this ad is legit?
https://tacoma.rubratings.com/204468
-
12-02-20 19:29 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 293Heather luv_08
On the other board at 200 hh, all covered. Pick up on Aurora, 100. She's almost always out there every time I drive by.
-
12-02-20 19:17 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 293Check this out
The number looks familiar. 2 weeks ago I went to meet an asian girl who claimed to be 23. All those services were mentioned. I arrived at the motel 10-4 near the airport early to scope things out. When I finally said I'd arrived, they texted the room number. I looked across the parking lot at the room as a stocky guy dressed all in black went into that room. Needless to say, I split. Be very wary.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 15:44 #2649Regular Member

Posts: 4Near the airport
Fellas, I am flying out tomorow for the night and staying near the airport. Any suggestions on a good spinner for outcall? I can provide greats ones here in NC / SC and VA / DC area in exchange. I would appreciate any direction.
-
12-02-20 15:29 #2648Banned Member

Posts: 1358Another "agency" with misleading ads. You are basically taking a crap shot with those places. And there are some others. In fact, would not be surprised if some of them are one and the same, with just different phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Khass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






