Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40103

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    This place was my first massage parlor before COVID started closing everything down I didn't ask for her name but she look right probably in her 30's-40's the massage was pretty good she try to give me the DIY treatment but convince her to give me HE it was decent paid for an hr and $20 tip felt bad cause I think she wanted more LOL.
    Have you ever heard of a period.

  2. #40102

    Oriental Massage Therapy

    Alright this place is probably on my below average experience. This one is located on Lawrenceville Hwy I went and got a chick name tiny (I think) and got the 30 min massage on the phone they told me $40 but when I come in they said $60 I'm like you said $40 on the phone and she like it's for tip I just shrugged and said w. E. I go to my room and strip and go to the table shower room (probably the only good experience in that place) after the shower I head back and get my massage. At this point massage just felt like she was moving her hands in circles on my body plus she had gloves on which didn't feel good at all. Then on flip she gives HJ but gloves on and got mad said why you no cum I'm like cause you got those gloves on. Once time was up I just got dress and left a $40 tip. Highly don't recommend you guys visit this place.

  3. #40101
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Is this A Spa or a place?
    It's a new place right near A Spa but I called and nobody answered.

  4. #40100
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Is this A Spa or a place?
    According to google A-spa and this place is a block apart.

  5. #40099

    Lin's perfect massage

    This place was my first massage parlor before COVID started closing everything down I didn't ask for her name but she look right probably in her 30's-40's the massage was pretty good she try to give me the DIY treatment but convince her to give me HE it was decent paid for an hr and $20 tip felt bad cause I think she wanted more LOL.

  6. #40098
    Is this A Spa or a place?

  7. #40097
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps is listing Origin Massage as being closed. Is this true?
    RM is a joke, they list places as closed when don't have reviews or change owners. In this case last review was 4 years ago.

    Origin is open, they may close if only one person their and she gets called to one of the other shops due to a local rush.

    Plan/pick your day right, can leave a deposit in each, visiting their three locations. Hat trick (if into hockey reference).

  8. #40096

    Origin

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps is listing Origin Massage as being closed. Is this true?
    RM says closed but their own website says open today till 9, google says open, and a review I saw somewhere else on them was one week old, so they must have just closed if they did.

  9. #40095
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Where in D'ville?
    West of Atlanta on I-20.

  10. #40094
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I understand if Monica doesn't do it as many girls don't but just talk to Candy who works there, I saw her about a month ago and she was trying like a crazy woman to get me to do FS, but her prices were shooting at the stars, she wanted a 250 tip. I happily settled for a handy.
    Candy only worked there 3-4 days. Monica is sexy and a new girl is coming Monday according to Mamasan.

  11. #40093

    RR ad-Grand Opening Today


  12. #40092

    Ds massage

    So apparently it is open it looks close tho but anyways got a chick name Kim looks good probably in her 30's (idk I suck at age guessing) nice body tho. The massage was decent the HJ was pretty good after that we started talking about weightlifting cause I told her I was at gym and she said use to weight lift as well. Honestly pretty cool chick $50 for 30 minutes and left $50 for tip. Will return for sure (but is it me or has the massage prices gone up?

  13. #40091

    Origin

    Rubmaps is listing Origin Massage as being closed. Is this true?

  14. #40090

    Camp creek?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Where in D'ville?
    Sounds like the place by corner of fib and camp creek, across street from qt. If it is they never get good reviews here or anywhere else LOL.

  15. #40089
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a place. Between ball cap, face mask' neck scarf No telling how old.

    Tables shower C- massage C- teasing D. OTC D- finish D- Tip very small.
    Where in D'ville?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape