Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 41286
-
12-02-20 07:01 #18111Senior Member

Posts: 351Ditto for me too. So, before somebody complains about giving info out and not getting anything in return, check to be se sure you do what you said you would do for "senior" active members.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 06:36 #18110Senior Member

Posts: 265Me either
I also haven't received a reply to my polite & respectful PM. But I'm still hopeful.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 06:22 #18109Senior Member

Posts: 129I have nothing to trade and I'm no OG. I just want to ask how do you go about finding these gems? Seeking? Where do they post? Do you just try newish looking girls till you get a UTR unicorn?
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 22:06 #18108Senior Member

Posts: 443I did the snapchat verification with her
She's real, and yes her pics are filtered. Still a cutie, but she quoted me $$. 5 for HH so I never moved forward.
Originally Posted by JadenDes
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 22:01 #18107Senior Member

Posts: 443I remember reading some reviews on her several months back.
From what I recall, they were mostly positive, but when I texted her she replied $$$ for a HH so I stopped texting her.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 20:18 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 909Fuck you LOL
How you swing that? Best I had was a sexy black 21 year old.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 19:23 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 867Sorry Bro!
Ok, last pic. I'm sure you don't want to see my dick in her ass!
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:55 #18104Senior Member

Posts: 394Awww Maaan
Posting that pic is just plain mean to the rest of us. Wish I could find something, anything like that. Now I am really depressed.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:42 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 805Hottie UTR
That's a fine looking pic. Damn.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:42 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 242Thats a good looking picture LOL! I wish I had a UTR to share. I've just been seeing Liza Blair. Atleast she is consistently good.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 17:23 #18101Senior Member

Posts: 176LOL I thought I responded but I went back and sent him her number! Sorry about that 😂.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 17:16 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 13419 utr
Now that was just mean.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 16:37 #18099Senior Member

Posts: 867UTR trade
Well, yesterday I gave a UTR of mine, name and number. In return, I have received nada! Maybe I still will.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Anyway, that's why it's very difficult to trust people who you don't have a prior relationship with. Good thing I didn't give up my 19 yr old hottie.
-
12-01-20 16:06 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 347Here's my old review.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
Saw this girl earlier this week. Comms were spotty at first but they ended up improving. She's a bit paranoid and ask for your picture or video. Room by the airport no DB. She does have marks all over her body possibly a candy thing (didn't see actual candy) and she's about 30 lbs lighter than her pictures suggest (again could be a candy thing). Its a shame, she's actually very cute and friendly but it seems her lifestyle is taking a toll. All covered, performance has average, not bad but nothing to rave about. Don't think I'll repeat. QV was $.
-
12-01-20 13:47 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 351Lainey
Has anyone had any luck in either getting with her or to have her contact them back. I'm getting crickets from her every time I text or call her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/294517714446












Reply With Quote




