Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16613

    BJ on the SShore

    Community. I need some help. I've been trying to find a good BJ on the south shore. I really don't want a bbw. Can anyone provide a reference. PMs are welcome. The drought is killing me.

  2. #16612
    Is this one in Weymouth? She's wild. I like her. Now, I believe she lives in or around Brighton. Newton was mentioned, which means she's probably in the Newton Corner / Brighton line. Definitely worth the visit, regardless of the UTR status.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Sorry as discussed before this one is not "UTR"... She has been around for years under different burner names. More like 38 and BBW curvy... Serviced the streets of Lowell, Worcester, and Boston. She had this reoccurring bump situation around the cat...triple strap up! Don't be fooled by the UTR act

  3. #16611

    Embellishment

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Sorry as discussed before this one is not "UTR"... She has been around for years under different burner names. More like 38 and BBW curvy... Serviced the streets of Lowell, Worcester, and Boston. She had this reoccurring bump situation around the cat...triple strap up! Don't be fooled by the UTR act
    I do not understand why people on here stretch facts.

  4. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Is it this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/56407842/#.


    Glad you're OK. But, expected from those cities. Be vigilant and if it doesn't feel right, just leave. Don't let your dick do the talking.
    Thanks and yep, that's her. I hate that website.

  5. #16609

    Newton UTR Intel Trade

    Sorry as discussed before this one is not "UTR"... She has been around for years under different burner names. More like 38 and BBW curvy... Serviced the streets of Lowell, Worcester, and Boston. She had this reoccurring bump situation around the cat...triple strap up! Don't be fooled by the “UTR” act.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Seniors and contributing members only. Just a PSA Chelsea the UTR in Weymouth who I met off of CL awhile back who is a nice 28 year old curvy ginger girl is now hosting in Newton Corner. Chelsea is not a clock watcher. She is down to earth and is genuinely a sweetheart. She takes direction well and will provide you with GFE fun. As always YMMV. Looking for reliable intel trade only.
    .

  6. #16608

    Lyndsay

    She has plenty of reviews since she has been around for fair amount of time. Junkie. I think her pictures indicate she has lost some weight. Teeth are not good. Has extensive menu and usually has somewhat reasonable rate. Only saw her once year or two ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post. Has anyone seen Lyndsay 617 23 X 9851? She does not look bad. Says she is hosting in Somerville. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://cityescorts.net/boston/lyndzay-i-661994.html

  7. #16607

    Lyndsay

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post. Has anyone seen Lyndsay 617 23 X 9851? She does not look bad. Says she is hosting in Somerville. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://cityescorts.net/boston/lyndzay-i-661994.html
    Have seen her a number of times. Pretty close looking to her newer pictures. Service depends on what part of using she is at: has ups and downs. Personal hygiene can vary wildly but having a room already is a good sign. Would recommend opting for a shorter time period. Damage is like $100 for a qv and $200 for an hour. Usually open to a little respectful negotiation. Her BBBJ is great.

  8. #16606

    Lyndsay in Somerville?

    Just saw this post. Has anyone seen Lyndsay 617 23 X 9851? She does not look bad. Says she is hosting in Somerville. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://cityescorts.net/boston/lyndzay-i-661994.html

  9. #16605
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbb6790  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind what we're the rates. Any other details you could provide would be appreciated.
    $$. 5 for. 5 hr and it was very mechanical, both have seen their better days, out in less than 15 minutes. I couldn't even finish. One girl missing teeth was out of commission with Aunt Flow. High volume.

  10. #16604
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbb6790  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind what we're the rates. Any other details you could provide would be appreciated.
    He just told you that they sucked. Why would you want to know rated?

  11. #16603

    Stay Away

    I saw this provider a couple of months ago. Someone had canceled on me late on a Sunday night and I scoured STG and found her.

    Hosts in the north shore in an apartment building. Her apartment is gross. Zero furniture, shitty mattress in the corner of the bedroom, milkcrate as a TV stand, ashtrays everywhere.

    Aaaaaand she was huge. And old. She charged me $. 2 for HH. I just closed my eyes and forced myself to finish and scrambled out of there. Would not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/715843337206

    Anyone seen this lady recently? I've communicated with her and she is way overpriced. Over 130 for BBJCIM and more. See looks like a Marley in Winthrop and wanted to know if this person is even worth the time

  12. #16602

    Kendall

    Anyone seen this one in southie / dot.

    Kendall but no the Cali and Kendall in Dot.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...x/651831739556

    Please only serious inquires from generous gentlemen only please 🖤.

    Outcalls 200 hh 300 hr donation for my time.

    857 359 XXXX Text only please.

  13. #16601

    Newton UTR Intel Trade

    Seniors and contributing members only. Just a PSA Chelsea the UTR in Weymouth who I met off of CL awhile back who is a nice 28 year old curvy ginger girl is now hosting in Newton Corner. Chelsea is not a clock watcher. She is down to earth and is genuinely a sweetheart. She takes direction well and will provide you with GFE fun. As always YMMV. Looking for reliable intel trade only.

  14. #16600

    Tammy mia

    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    I tried messaging Tammy many times. No response. Either changed her number or disconnected. Last I saw her she was in Chelsea and then she got kicked out. Then she was at a hotel, but was checking out.
    Tammy has been MIA for a bit now. Close to like 9 mons I think.

  15. #16599

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jus2000  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of trying the two girl special in Dorchester. What a mistake, lame, mechanic, unoriginal. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/56406388/
    If you don't mind what we're the rates. Any other details you could provide would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape