Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4518
-
01-08-21 15:59 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 54Lots of SW activity on SC
I've been making the Tom Hunter to SC loop several times over the last week or so. Before 1 pm yesterday, I snapped a pic of this girl. Summer was also near and a BSW I hadn't seen before. I wanted to scoop but a handler in a rather nice red vehicle was in the parking lot. I don't like pick ups when handlers are around. I have seen her before but this is my first shot of her. Last week, I saw a TGTBT redhead with near perfect skin at the Exxon on Reagan and Graham. I went through the parking lot to swing around for a better look when I saw a big white van with no back windows. Perhaps it wasn't LEO but I was out of there. She also had a bike with her. Stay alert.
-
01-08-21 13:54 #3302Banned Member

Posts: 634Brookwood
You are probably right about it being the best pussy hideout in Charlotte and the no I'd with cooperative management is a plus when you want in and out and not looking to spend a lot of time there. I hate car dates but you have to have some balls to just roll up to that place to grab a piece. You said it best we all roll differently. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by HotPole
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:43 #3301Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121We all roll differently. My personal view is that hotel is the best pussy gettin hideout in the CLT. The place needs a renovation but never had any security issues. This place is the no-tell motel. Pay cash, no Identification required and cooperative management. So, let the word go forth- a triple xxx throw down location for sure. But if you prefer your car, I can dig it too.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 09:54 #3300Banned Member

Posts: 634Now I Understand
When you are getting rooms at the Brookwood Inn by your choice now I understand why you may carry. Brookwood Inn is one of the worst hotels in all of Charlotte. I would say in the top 10 worst out of probably close to 300 hotels. Can't believe you forked over $80 to stay there.
Originally Posted by HotPole
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 19:04 #3299Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Think I met her
Sunday I was over near university doing some recon. Ended up on SC at Bookwood Inn. Fine ass lady was just lingering near parking lot entrance. Said her name Heather. I got a room and paid $80. She was clean and normal in behavior. Didn't talk much though. Would not do car date so I got the room. Visit was worthwhile. Did all positions in my dream and fireworks show followed. Good service.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 18:41 #3298Banned Member

Posts: 930Wl SW
You probably did the right thing but I wouldn't have been that disciplined. If she had approached my truck, I would have asked her if she wanted to get in and go out for lunch.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 15:45 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 687Wl
Cruised through WL area today at lunch. I saw crazy Lisa out, but I also saw another WSW that was a 10 in anybody's book. She looked too damn good for that area. She was pretty, clean and dressed like she was on Eros. She had long dirty blonde hair with tight black pants on. She had a very pretty face and was thick on the backside. I drove by a couple times just to see her, and she was checking me out as well. I turned on the side street and she started walking my way. It just didn't look right, so I kept on going. I either passed on a hottie or saved my ass from a set of silver bracelets. Did anyone else see her?
-
12-13-20 09:35 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 145WL Linda
I said I was not going to do this anymore, but I swung by WL and circled the block a few times. Eventually saw a thin WSW, parked behind QT and here she came. Linda was a pretty attractive woman, and very nice demeanor. Went somewhere and she worked hard to get me off. Nice moist BJ, and I got to play with her small but very soft breasts. Seemed that with a shower and some nice clothes she'd be better than 99% of the women I've seen on STG.
-
12-11-20 08:07 #3295Banned Member

Posts: 930New SC SW
I may go to SC and see if I can locate her. If I am successful, I will take a better pic.
Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 00:00 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 96Legit I think
I think she's legit. I saw her get picked up by a guy in a service truck. She does look TGTBT. But she was also talking to some of the local dudes that hang around. I was just watching and didn't attempt to scoop because I was sceptical also.
Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 19:32 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 54New SC SW. Not sure
I cruised by SC and saw what seemed TGTBT. She was moving erratic all jerky so maybe legit. Sorry the pic is blurry best I could get.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 17:44 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 61Possible bust on SC
Passed through the SC loop on the way home saw a gal walking she was a 10 to 11 for that area. Passed her by and circled back she was talking to someone in a black car he didn't pick herald got out of the area. Be careful looked fishy.
-
12-03-20 23:47 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 54Seems they'd keep better track on paraphernalia
I picked up JJ on SC 3 or so years ago and brought her back to my place (not my worst decision ever). She took her bra off and a needle fell out. It had a cap on it but didn't seem the best place to stash it. Yes, money and coupons also fell out. Had she left it in the bathroom or on the floor and someone else found it I'd have been toast.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:41 #3290Banned Member

Posts: 930WL SW's
2 months ago, I picked up red headed Autumn and got a lackadaisical BBBJ. After she got out, I noticed later that she left her Bojangles cup that contained 3 cigarette butts and a loaded needle.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
Us mongers need to stay alert.
-
11-30-20 22:59 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 320Pipe
I keep forgetting why you should stay away from WL. Picked up a cute enough skinny brunette a few days back. Sorry, the name slips my memory, but she's a regular there. Anyway. Yada yada. It turns out she left a crack pipe in the passenger door. Try explaining that to your uncle, or wifey. If you insist on the SW scene, just know that they all have junk on them when they hop in your ride. And just a reminder to be aware of it.









Reply With Quote





