Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10974

    A Woman's Touch

    Fellas,

    Headed your direction from Central Florida and am looking to find some reviews on this provider. I have RTFF but don't find anything. Bueller? Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/121778

  2. #10973

    Yes! Cuban looks Filipina Shy is finally back

    I was so happily surprised to see one one my favorite Wacko's ladies ever "Shy" . It has been a long hit or miss without her. Always rocks your world in the V. P. That bubble but is amazing. The big smile and always the minimum string bikini.

    She works to 5 pm only.

    Also Seven, hot dark black island girl beauty with a great smile. Be nice and treat her well and you can not go wrong. Usually there 3-10 pm.

    These two have never stopped me from jumping to attention down under out of control when I see them. They like it that way.

  3. #10972
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I looked up PT's location and I was really thrown. That was my old jobs building. Back in 1995 that building used to be called Mr Copy. The company catered to handling the parts and services of name brand copying machines and printers...
    Well some things never change, the building occupants still handle "parts and services. " LOL.

  4. #10971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Out Of Curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    If my memory serves me correctly, Palm Tree has a handicap accessible ramp to the front door and lobby. As for for services, that is typically negotiable with the attendant but the "younger" part may be a challenge. House fee is $60 half hour and $80 full hour. Others here have visited recently and can better outline the current tipping scale.
    I looked up PT's location and I was really thrown. That was my old jobs building. Back in 1995 that building used to be called Mr Copy. The company catered to handling the parts and services of name brand copying machines and printers, such as Xerox and Konica, for local businesses. The main office was off Victor street deep in the backhood of Wally World

    I understand most don't give a shit but its crazy for me. LOL.

    If my memory serves me correctly, Wackos was open back then too. SWans were more prominent and they'd often be hanging around the gas station (dont remember if it was Shell back then) across the street and that corner business by the on-ramp leading to the interstate. This is waaay before our current time where LEO really didnt give a shit about the street vendors. My coworkers and I have been flagged down by SWans on several occasions when we would take our lunch. I never *ahem* participated in any nooners and neither did any of my coworkers. I swear

  5. #10970
    Quote Originally Posted by AreaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to locate 3rd St, aka Beach Massage. The only one I see on Gmaps that's across from Enterprise is called Shine. Is that it? If not, please assist. Thank you.

    -AG.
    Nope not that one, Shine looks like a new agey yoga studio haha. But if you have any luck with extras there let us know.

    3rd street massage is on the same side of 3rd street as the enterprise, the next building to the south. If you go to street view where 3rd street meets 6th ave and put the enterprise on your left, the massage place is the corner building on your right. By the way, not to be confused with Beach Total Massage or the place on Beach boulevard.

    Also there's like 4 doors on that building and you want the one furthest from the enterprise. I walked around trying all the wrong doors like an idiot, thinking they were closed even though the sign said open.

  6. #10969

    Pt

    Quote Originally Posted by AreaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Told her I heard Sophia was gone and she said, yes, on vacation. Right. And said she had a couple of girls working there. Anyone been lately? I'll be in town this week for one day only and trying to decide where to go for FS AMP. Thanks in advance!

    -AG.
    I would look elsewhere. I stopped in just before Thanksgiving hoping to catch Olivia for an hour, was told she was gone, they gave me Ivy. 5'7", 160 lbs, not carrying it well, too much make-up trying to cover her 50 ish year-old face, saggy C cups, I quickly adjusted my time down to a HH. Will not go back unless they get better talent.

    Live 4 69.

  7. #10968

    3rd St Massage

    I've been trying to locate 3rd St, aka Beach Massage. The only one I see on Gmaps that's across from Enterprise is called Shine. Is that it? If not, please assist. Thank you.

    -AG.

  8. #10967

    Tian Tian

    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Tian Tian around 3 thanksgiving Day. Was happy to see a spa close to me in the mandarin area. Was welcomed at the door by a heavy set, older woman. Don't remember the name. Opted for hh, no table shower. Standard massage with L1. Tried to fish for more, but was given the red light. Saw a couple of positive reviews, so hoping for more on the next visit.
    Everyone's experience varies however, going for the HH with no TS hasn't worked for me in the past when looking for anything more than the Happy Ending. I've found taking the hour and a TS opens the menu for more at most places. While I don't know many of the ladies working at Tian Tian, I do know one of them quite well and an hour and TS gets me exactly the ending I hope for every time.

  9. #10966

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce  [View Original Post]
    I too am looking for a young spinner with nuru skills, but have not found it yet. I have had nuru with Ginnie Leigh and the lady that posts as a Madame. Neither are young and ginnie is not a spinner. Would not repeat with either although the Madame experience was interesting. May take going to Orlando to find what you are looking for.
    In this area you would have more luck spotting a unicorn. Orlando is the way to go.

  10. #10965
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been having thoughts of a Nuru massage with FS ending, any of these "parlors" around Jax offer that kind of experience? Of course I'm not interested in some older mama san but would prefer a younger spinner. Am I asking a lot here? IDK, never tried the massage parlor thing but like I said, a nice massage ending her slipping and sliding on to my cock sounds like fun. JD.
    I too am looking for a young spinner with nuru skills, but have not found it yet. I have had nuru with Ginnie Leigh and the lady that posts as a Madame. Neither are young and ginnie is not a spinner. Would not repeat with either although the Madame experience was interesting. May take going to Orlando to find what you are looking for.

  11. #10964

    Sun Flower Massage

    This one is located on the Westside. It used to be called HNB Health Spa before they recently changed their name. I went ahead to check it out, as I have never been to this one. It is a Korean place. I opted for 30 minutes for 60.

    Once I stepped in, I was greeted by mid 40's petite Asian lady. (I did not get her name). At first, she asked for my "number"? It confused for a second and then asked if it was my first time, I said yes, it was. (Fast forward, at the end of the session, she will ask for a number and name, she will write down on a card. When you visit a certain amount of times, you will receive a free 30 minute session.) She then took me to the room. I requested a table shower and to my disappointment, I was handed off by a older lady. Who I would guess is in her 50's? Maybe older. Let's just say I wasn't impressed. Since, it was already late and I proceeded with the session. The table shower was okay. After that, she did a 5 minute lame massage, and quickly had me flip over. So, all levels on the menu is available here. Standard Rates. Overall, I would not recommend this place to anyone. I'd advise to look else where. There definitely better options than this place.

    If I missed anything, PM me.

  12. #10963

    Talked with Julie at PT today

    Told her I heard Sophia was gone and she said, yes, on vacation. Right. And said she had a couple of girls working there. Anyone been lately? I'll be in town this week for one day only and trying to decide where to go for FS AMP. Thanks in advance!

    -AG.

  13. #10962

    Tian Tian

    Stopped by Tian Tian around 3 thanksgiving Day. Was happy to see a spa close to me in the mandarin area. Was welcomed at the door by a heavy set, older woman. Don't remember the name. Opted for hh, no table shower. Standard massage with L1. Tried to fish for more, but was given the red light. Saw a couple of positive reviews, so hoping for more on the next visit.

  14. #10961
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    If my memory serves me correctly, Palm Tree has a handicap accessible ramp to the front door and lobby. As for for services, that is typically negotiable with the attendant but the "younger" part may be a challenge. House fee is $60 half hour and $80 full hour. Others here have visited recently and can better outline the current tipping scale.
    80 l1 120 l2 160 l3 for an hour session. For l3 its twice the rate for the session. Usually open to negotiation.

    Possibly cheaper with the right girl at Nagel. 170 total for the hour IME. Problem there is there are more than one who don't seem to have a menu more than L1. I don't want to blow up anyone's spot by posting the name I know for sure.

  15. #10960
    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    I would like to try a MP but I'm in a wheelchair and I wouldn't be able to transfer onto the table. Do you guys think I could say I want an upperbody and / or leg massage and move forward from there? What's the standard fare in these places? Looking for L2/ L3, preferably with someone younger.
    If my memory serves me correctly, Palm Tree has a handicap accessible ramp to the front door and lobby. As for for services, that is typically negotiable with the attendant but the "younger" part may be a challenge. House fee is $60 half hour and $80 full hour. Others here have visited recently and can better outline the current tipping scale.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape