Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14341
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyTopBam  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...k/216466881474

    Was supposed to meet up with her last night but I ended leaving when I got there miscommunication with phone so lmk if she's worth it or not. LOL.
    She is real. She always plays the game of going silent when you get there and leaving you hanging in the parking lot for a bit. I've seen her multiple times. Everything is covered, but she can take a cock.

  2. #14340

    Aubrey

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...k/216466881474

    Was supposed to meet up with her last night but I ended leaving when I got there miscommunication with phone so lmk if she's worth it or not. LOL.

  3. #14339

    Hot. Blonde. Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    This one has always looked interesting. . . Like it could be fun. Any intel? If I bite, I will report back. Feel free to PM.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/56413591/
    I seen her before. She's a definitely MILF, nothing spectacular, will not repeat. Nothing terribly bad, just not worth repeating.

  4. #14338
    Saw this one today:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56439510/

    Set up a time, got to the place and crickets. Waited 15 min and dipped out. About 15 minutes later, she calls and apologizes. I'm not far, since I'm running errands, so I head on back. More crickets, then just as I'm about to dip out again, she texts me the room.

    I get out and look for the room, but that # doesn't exist. I head back to the car and check the phone and see she texted me the wrong room#. Sheesh. An hour has been killed already with this back and forth shit and I'm not super pleased. So, I go back and finally get the right place. Answers the door naked. It's the girl in the ad. Very tall with wide hips and a jiggly ass. She has to "get ready", so I sit and wait another 10 minutes. Then she has to find the cover, which takes another 10 minutes.

    We finally get to it. She's not much into it and is fiddling with stuff on the night stand constantly, and just not really paying much attention to me. She does give a pretty good BBJ, though. Covered up and pounded away in mish until I busted in the bag. Then she yapped my ear off for 10 minutes complaining about other tricks. I really, really hate that. I mean, I'm no idiot. I know there's a line of dudes coming through here. I just don't want to hear about it when I'm trying to have my 15 minutes of vice for the month.

    Anyway, she was okay. Probably won't repeat. Just ditzy and not on the ball with stuff. Too much waiting.

  5. #14337

    Any info?

    This one has always looked interesting. . . Like it could be fun. Any intel? If I bite, I will report back. Feel free to PM.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/56413591/

  6. #14336

    Mirah

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, is she carrying an extended gut? Her pics say yes.
    She's definitely thick and would qualify as bbw, not sure if that pic is her or not. YMMV.

  7. #14335

    She can't be on the rag all month, right?

    What's the ticket for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56416660/
    Good thing that big ol donkey kept me from going to far and getting it on my skin. She say I broke her punaner hole but nahhhh beech you on the rag you nasty beech you. That is all fellas, this one for the streets.

  8. #14334

    Cream? Anyone?

    I like the short thick girls LOL. Has anyone sampled yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56435466/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaapost.jpg‎  

  9. #14333

  10. #14332
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyTopBam  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning before I started my day. She started with a BBBJ. Did a good job, put the rubber on, then moved to doggy and lazy K9, put her in mish where she took a good pounding, very compliant, finished hard in the rubber. Good session.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/724153625219
    I thought she and her friends up sold for every little thing beyond BJ? Have things changed? Thanks!

  11. #14331
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at Follies way back when. She was working at Tattletales dayshift earlier this year as well. At least before covid hit hard. I remember her being very friendly and handsy; and I remember her offering extras. So if she says she has 8 regulars, I wouldn't doubt it.
    She wants 300 for hh and 500 hr.

  12. #14330

    The sugar experience

    Saw her this morning before I started my day. She started with a BBBJ. Did a good job, put the rubber on, then moved to doggy and lazy K9, put her in mish where she took a good pounding, very compliant, finished hard in the rubber. Good session.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/724153625219

  13. #14329

    Bloody mary

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56416660/

    Met ol bloody Mary about a month ago. She's exactly like her pics, fine as hell with all that ass. Not sure about her feet because she had on socks. I get to looking at her undress and notice she's the chic from pof I was chatting with. She wasn't making much eye contact so she didn't notice right away.

    We get undressed and she starts a A1 fucking BBJ. Hmmmm, too good to be true. Before she sucks what's left of my soul away I make her stop and get in k9. Man that big ol donkey is a sight to see. She was very tight and soaky. After a good 5 minutes I couldn't hold it and I was going to snatch the Jimmy and spray her ass but instead I see a bloody surprise. I guess that's why it was soaky. Gross, just fucking gross. Good thing that big ol donkey kept me from going to far and getting it on my skin. She say I broke her punaner hole but nahhhh beech you on the rag you nasty beech you. That is all fellas, this one for the streets.

    Performance 10 . Until.

    Looks 8.

    Repeat I can't do it after seeing that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200911-230926_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200911-230918_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #14328

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at Follies way back when. She was working at Tattletales dayshift earlier this year as well. At least before covid hit hard. I remember her being very friendly and handsy; and I remember her offering extras. So if she says she has 8 regulars, I wouldn't doubt it.
    Ah ok. So it sounds as if nobody has actual in person experience outside seeing her at "work". Well I might see her but I'm hesitant because of the amount she is asking.

  15. #14327
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape