Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3816

    Kelani ain't a Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    Depends do you only go by looks? If you like college age white girls I Would say she is Better looking and has a better body than average girl but don't like her extensions and she wears a lot of makeup. I don't think she is a true 9/10 but this is preference she isn't ugly. Her boobs are a kinda hard also.

    But when I see her she was a bit cold or jaded and kept jamming on about her drama with agency since she remember I saw her a few times before she went Indy. I leave a review about my experience which wasn't bad. She got it removed. I didn't say she was anything less than 7/10 either but then she went off on a rant to me in email. So maybe if you don't mind the attitude you will enjoy yourself but personally won't repeat for this reason.
    Kelani is not a independent. Marcus still managing that hooffer. She does wear a lot of makeup. Chloe is very natural, but she can use a little bit of make up to make her look stunning. Chloe isn't short either with hard fake boobs. She's not artificial like Kelani.

  2. #3815

    Kelani

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    Depends do you only go by looks? If you like college age white girls I Would say she is Better looking and has a better body than average girl but don't like her extensions and she wears a lot of makeup. I don't think she is a true 9/10 but this is preference she isn't ugly. Her boobs are a kinda hard also.

    But when I see her she was a bit cold or jaded and kept jamming on about her drama with agency since she remember I saw her a few times before she went Indy. I leave a review about my experience which wasn't bad. She got it removed. I didn't say she was anything less than 7/10 either but then she went off on a rant to me in email. So maybe if you don't mind the attitude you will enjoy yourself but personally won't repeat for this reason.
    Thanks for the advice, this helps a lot.

  3. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Is Kelani not that good? Not as beautiful as they are describing? I am a fan of shorter girls and fakes, so it seems she may be what I am looking for.
    Depends do you only go by looks? If you like college age white girls I Would say she is Better looking and has a better body than average girl but don't like her extensions and she wears a lot of makeup. I don't think she is a true 9/10 but this is preference she isn't ugly. Her boobs are a kinda hard also.

    But when I see her she was a bit cold or jaded and kept jamming on about her drama with agency since she remember I saw her a few times before she went Indy. I leave a review about my experience which wasn't bad. She got it removed. I didn't say she was anything less than 7/10 either but then she went off on a rant to me in email. So maybe if you don't mind the attitude you will enjoy yourself but personally won't repeat for this reason.

  4. #3813
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalNuts  [View Original Post]
    I think no fake reviews has to have at least 10-20 different hoofers that go far back in time.

    This Marcus guy every single one of them are this years. If he going to hide in smoke, he got to do a better do up.
    Is Kelani not that good? Not as beautiful as they are describing? I am a fan of shorter girls and fakes, so it seems she may be what I am looking for.

  5. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Now, to compile a list of reviews, services, looks and we'd have the best list on this thread.
    Anyone has experience with this new one? Thanks.

    https://www.secretparamour.com/associates

  6. #3811
    Quote Originally Posted by GattiShack  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls real or is this even a legit agency?

    http://bodymassage.center/index.php/models/
    They spelled Illinois wrong on the address.

  7. #3810

    Kelani

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestGuyrev  [View Original Post]
    Must be at least 20-25 clients per legit review. Hence why Kelani has many fake reviews on TER. Many are because of Marcus, but there are a few legit reviews on TER.
    I think no fake reviews has to have at least 10-20 different hoofers that go far back in time.

    This Marcus guy every single one of them are this years. If he going to hide in smoke, he got to do a better do up.

  8. #3809

    This Agency Legit?

    Are these girls real or is this even a legit agency?

    http://bodymassage.center/index.php/models/

  9. #3808
    She is def worth a visit. More of a PSE than a GFE. Keep in mind she is probably 40-45, very tall and has tats. Great Visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kinga from ECE? Her TER reviews seem alright, but the only mention here is "Kinga (avoid)" about a Kinga from elsewhere.

  10. #3807

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kinga from ECE? Her TER reviews seem alright, but the only mention here is "Kinga (avoid)" about a Kinga from elsewhere.
    I saw her years ago. However when I saw her she was a 10!

  11. #3806

    ECE Kinga?

    Has anyone seen Kinga from ECE? Her TER reviews seem alright, but the only mention here is "Kinga (avoid)" about a Kinga from elsewhere.

  12. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    What is the average # of guys / appts an Agency girl will need to see to result in 1 legit review on TER?
    Why would it be a set number? Couldn't the first guy that saw her do a TER review on her?

  13. #3804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent experiences to share using the agency, Chicago Polish Princess?

    It seems like their scheduling is easy enough and rates decent enough. Just not really seeing any reviews from girls from there on here.
    Had 3 great experiences years ago. I don't think there is anything worthwhile now, especially compared to other choice like MA or 262.

  14. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2019  [View Original Post]
    What is the average # of guys / appts an Agency girl will need to see to result in 1 legit review on TER?
    Must be at least 20-25 clients per legit review. Hence why Kelani has many fake reviews on TER. Many are because of Marcus, but there are a few legit reviews on TER.

  15. #3802

    Pp

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent experiences to share using the agency, Chicago Polish Princess?

    It seems like their scheduling is easy enough and rates decent enough. Just not really seeing any reviews from girls from there on here.
    I saw Kathy a few months ago. Based on my experience and the reports from others, you are not going to meet the girl in any of the pictures. PP says that Kathy was 25, but I'd say she's closer to 40. I still had a good time because I went in knowing what to expect, and booking was fairly easy. PM me if you need more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape