Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5182

    SandraB. . . . Time waster

    Don't waste your time on this one:

    SandaB744.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2ff8...3-2ab4645054da

    She moves to text pretty quickly. Agrees to a hotel meeting. . . . keeps texting and flirting and then starts with the "can you send me some money".

  2. #5181

    Fungirlanytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been on SA in a while but have had fungirlanytime contact for a while. Never met up until today. She's real and we just met for a BBBJ. CFS on the table but I did not indulge. She is definitely fit and her tits are nice. A touch older but I love milfs so it was more of a bonus if anything.
    I just saw her. Her pics are most def outdated. I almost felt catfished. She's real and a nice lady but didn't do it for me. Sex was meh. BBBJ was just ok with a facial finish since cim was off the table. YMMV. She was up for seconds but I passed. I paid 350, which was too much IMHO. Others have paid 200-250.

  3. #5180

    Hide

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Cross posted from Richmond board.

    So, I favorited a profile. Now I can see it in my Favorited list. Then it disappears from the list.

    I can view the profile if I paste the link and click. But the profile doesn't show in search or in the list.

    But I also favorited from a second profile. She still shows up on that Favorited list.

    What setting can the SBs use so that this happens?
    Sounds like she "hid" from you. It's an alternative to blocking. Supposed to hide you from searches and lists, but direct links still work. I've never used it because it's too easy too get called out.

  4. #5179

    SA Tech Question

    Cross posted from Richmond board.

    So, I favorited a profile. Now I can see it in my Favorited list. Then it disappears from the list.

    I can view the profile if I paste the link and click. But the profile doesn't show in search or in the list.

    But I also favorited from a second profile. She still shows up on that Favorited list.

    What setting can the SBs use so that this happens?

  5. #5178

    Zoey Marie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cdd...4-dfc1577421d9

    Looks like she's active again, it's been a while. And she's single now for those of you who know who she is. That's good. Old BF scared me. Looks larger up top.

  6. #5177
    I might, if she paid me $400. Emphasis on might.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 400 ppm. What the hell has happened to the sugar economy??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/13f5b...e-a30cdc19137e

  7. #5176

    Ymmv

    Yes, inflation is rampant. Its a lot worse in NOVA and MD suburbs of DC with Amazon HQ2 going up in crystal city. The stock rich tech bros are out of control.

    I have been able to get a lot more mileage to the gallon by providing broad ranges on what "package" a woman will get with me, and then discussing specifics in person. I've found that if a SB can be convinced during the M&G that she would bang you for free IRL outside of SA, the allowance she had been messaging about drops pretty dramatically.

    It also weeds out a lot of the backpage girls who are higher volume. I've found that if a SB wants a regular drama free ongoing thing, and you can convince them that you are able to provide that, and also convince them that they would be banging you for free under different circumstances, you see each other a lot more, and spend a whole lot less.

    It does mean that I have to work out a lot and stay in shape, but in the long run, playing in the sugar bowl might just extend my life by 5-10 years.

    If you find someone who's been trained previously to look for less money, but a steady reliable allowance with a guy who treats them decently well, then it becomes even easier. Look for profiles that have been around for a few months to under 2 years. It means she hasn't been around so long that she's completely jaded and using SA as an alternate to backpage, but broken in enough that you don't have to put in too much work up front. Turning out the newer ones is no easy task and takes a lot of time, effort and money (IMHO). It can definitely be worth the effort if you find a good one (those have been my best and most fun experiences), but there is also a lot of them that don't pan out and the cost and effort involved makes it exhausting when you run into a string of potentials that never materialize into anything.

    At the end of the day though, its all about supply and demand, and timing. If guys are going to spray cash at all these women and pay for m&gs, prices will inflate. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on any of those guys. If I had millions in stock options or cash I didn't know what to do with, I'd probably be doing the same. I've decided not to hate the players, but instead to get better at the game.

    But it is all about supply and demand, and timing. For us guys who have to work harder because we don't have the cash, or because you're putting your kids through college, there is hope of finding a quality young SB with allowance requirements in the $150-$300 range. The conditions are about to get a whole lot better for those who are in it as much for the game as anything else. The holiday season is generally a good time (certain time periods like back to school, the holidays, etc) mean the supply will outstrip demand. COVID also means many SBs are looking to limit the amount of SDs they will see. And with the markets at all time highs, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another massive dump in financial / equity markets, which would then take all those tech bros out of the equation, increasing supply and killing demand.

    I am preaching to the choir though. Most of you guys already know this. I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there to help out the newbs. At the end of the day, the game doesn't exist without players on both sides. The more SBs that talk about their great experiences, the bigger the pool grows.

    Happy hunting gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    My brothers, I haven't talked to one SB that's quoting under five in the past few months. I've turned them all down. Are you guys running into a lot of GPS lately?

  8. #5175

    Yeah it's tough

    This one wants 400 ppm. What the hell has happened to the sugar economy??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/13f5b...e-a30cdc19137e

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    My brothers, I haven't talked to one SB that's quoting under five in the past few months. I've turned them all down. Are you guys running into a lot of GPS lately?

  9. #5174

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro. Quoted me $450 for CFS and maybe CBJ. Sent a pic nude and if it's really her and the same age she's sexy af but the site is becoming so fake that nothing can be trusted. Never saw her.
    She's decent looking but very weird, def a semi pro. BBBJ and cfs. Def not worth it.

    HW.

  10. #5173

    Sweettea333

    Can anyone PM her info so I can reach out to her. Thanks in advance.

  11. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get a quote or met with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54931...6-bc9cac2fd743
    She's a pro. Quoted me $450 for CFS and maybe CBJ. Sent a pic nude and if it's really her and the same age she's sexy af but the site is becoming so fake that nothing can be trusted. Never saw her.

  12. #5171

    Ally-XOXO

    Wants 1-1. 5 k per sexual encounter. That's pornstar pricing. I know because I banged a pornstar last week for that price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bbaa9...0-df70f48ed24c

  13. #5170

    Inflation

    My brothers, I haven't talked to one SB that's quoting under five in the past few months. I've turned them all down. Are you guys running into a lot of GPS lately?

  14. #5169

    Happy holidays!

    Throwing back another. Too many to keep and only so much I can for each of these girls during Christmas.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b863...2-39bb29841ff9

    Her name is in her profile. Bbbjcimws, cfs, covered anal on the menu.

    She's been on the board in the past. She locked her public pics and made them private but you won't be dissappointed.

    She was on the lower end of the allowance requirements ($200 ppm) which is why I kept her in rotation the past year even though she was cfs. Time to let her go though so another enterprising SD can have fun with her.

    Happy hunting gents.

  15. #5168

    VanillaThaii

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10481...7-bf0868de6b3d

    Saw VanillaThaii a couple years ago. Works at a club in PA mostly but recently started coming to more with things shut down. Saw for 4 but that was maybe 1. 5 yr ago so may have changed. Cool girl to talk to and follow her snapchat / insta / only fans etc. But never did pull trigger on repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Can maybe save some fellow hobbyists some time:

    Christina2 slimm.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/37a74...8-8ac74cf074f1
    Pic / vid seller. No idea if you will actually get the pics or vids. Didn't go forward.

    Eva Is So Tired.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8621...2-0e7bf975b4f2
    Pic / vid seller. At least one of her profile pics comes up as having been on a lot of dating sites (doesn't necessarily mean it's fake, but it's been around.) Didn't go forward.

    Stayupwithmimiiiiii.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9059d...0-8b2fdbdfcadc
    Out of work stripper from the Block. Negotiates 3 xx / hr. Got a hard vibe from her, like maybe she's a former backpage girl. Didn't go forward.

    Vanilla_thaiii.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/10481...7-bf0868de6b3d
    Out of work stripper who commutes between PA and Baltimore. 5 xx minimum. Didn't go forward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape