Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by TossAway7  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone had seen her lately, I did when she was on SA last year but FYI she was murdered yesterday or today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56294696/
    If she was meeting someone. I really hope it wasn't a guy on here. It's sad to see these reports on the news. And to know that many of us have met them. Nobody deserves to be done like that. That makes 3 of the girls in St Lous the past year that have been killed that I know of.

  2. #5570
    My dumb ass was trying to look her up in EB not STG. Sorry. But thanks!

  3. #5569

    Cari in St. Charles

    Saw Cari today and I joked with her that she probably doesn't get fucked very much because most guys can't make it past the head.

  4. #5568

    Drea link

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Have a link or keyword to search? Drea doesn't come up with anything.
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...h/471459705335

  5. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Drea, the short brunette with bigtits and considerable oral talent? If so, yes I saw she'd posted on STG over the weekend.

    Looks like her rates have gone up a bit. I haven't seen her in probably about 3 years or so. Hope that helps some.
    Have a link or keyword to search? Drea doesn't come up with anything.

  6. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard73  [View Original Post]
    Brain freeze, What is STG?
    SkipTheGames.

  7. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Drea, the short brunette with bigtits and considerable oral talent? If so, yes I saw she'd posted on STG over the weekend.

    Looks like her rates have gone up a bit. I haven't seen her in probably about 3 years or so. Hope that helps some.
    Brain freeze, What is STG?

  8. #5564

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Is Drea still around or did she retire?
    If you mean Drea, the short brunette with bigtits and considerable oral talent? If so, yes I saw she'd posted on STG over the weekend.

    Looks like her rates have gone up a bit. I haven't seen her in probably about 3 years or so. Hope that helps some.

  9. #5563

    Drea

    Is Drea still around or did she retire?

  10. #5562

    Red flags indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? She's using the same pics for a long time and not one review despite being very active. I don't like doing outcall with all those red flags.
    Experience tells me that whenever you see a provider who advertises as much as that girl does-and with pics that freaking hot-yet she still has ZERO reviews anywhere, that is a tell tale sign something is "way" off. Usually it means either her pics are legit but she is a GPS Monster with terrible service / attitude (ie:Kristina, Bree etc.) and she keeps getting her negative reviews flagged and removed (Kristina was notorious for pulling that shit) or her pics are simply fake and she actually looks like Shrek in a wig when she opens the door.

    Either way I agree 100% that unless you are totally new at this there are simply too many obvious red flags here.

    Stay Safe

  11. #5561

    Cara

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? She's using the same pics for a long time and not one review despite being very active. I don't like doing outcall with all those red flags.
    I don't know if she's real. I asked her for a pic with a thumb down but she never sent me one. If you ask her for a verification pic and she doesn't send you one, pass over. There are plenty of nice one out there. I never go to see one if she doesn't send a pic to verify that she's real.

  12. #5560
    I recognize this gal and know she has been reviewed but for the life of me I can't remember any name she has gone by.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/56423218/

    Info appreciated.

  13. #5559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Gum job

    It's a nice feeling but everyone is different. Can't hurt to try if you never had it before. She's nice and friendly.

  14. #5558
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    You could try to contact this one. There is not any review on her. Her outcall is 160 hhr. I have been teting her back and forth, but she never send a pic of her face.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-6951/34306771
    Is she real? She's using the same pics for a long time and not one review despite being very active. I don't like doing outcall with all those red flags.

  15. #5557

    QueenSapphire is in town

    QueenSapphire is back in the lou. Did anyone here see her? And how good is she? I'm planning to see her in a couple of days. Thank.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape