Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 30808
-
12-01-20 21:45 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 284Bareback thread.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 21:05 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 200Amazon / Bridget / Ripoff
Saw her a few years back. She was in a house in Raleigh. Real chill. Stiff and mechanical action. I thought about repeating, since she is posting again, but I will pass.
Originally Posted by Mangs55
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 19:32 #11741Regular Member

Posts: 19Kila
Anyone seen Kila?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...b/285893458385
-
12-01-20 19:16 #11740Regular Member

Posts: 20Nope. Did not get a response. Seen her?
Originally Posted by Augmanaug1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:52 #11739Regular Member

Posts: 20Aminah Nicole
What is the best way to reach her. Used to see her years ago, but now can never get a response. From the looks of her OF she still looks awesome!
-
12-01-20 17:55 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 62Samantha 21 bbw
Yea set up a time to see her (530) I get there and she goes ghost. Her communication sucked and it was a struggle to set it up anyway. Sat in parking lot (prior to this posting still here) and no response. Don't waist your time. Unreal.
-
12-01-20 17:14 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 1651Then if you do not want to be argumentative just use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.
-
12-01-20 13:57 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 65Samara
Not anything new here, but there really doesn't seem to be anyone even close to her these days. She is intelligent, sexy, GFE, and she takes her chosen art form seriously. She is hard core about hygiene, which I appreciate. She is open to new clients but prefers very clean, very respectful professionals and she knows she isn't cheap. You get what you pay for gents! If anyone has contact info for a rock star UTR that is open to new clients, I'm happy to share her contact info. Quid pro quo and all. Have fun and always have a plan.
Edited b/c I'm an idiot and wrote the wrong name.
-
12-01-20 13:41 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 195Paige
Based on some recent posts of her in her ads and Social media I would say those pics are far off. She's gained a lot of weight. Not saying it's bad, but is that still true?
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 12:55 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 66Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56436271/
-
12-01-20 07:13 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 30Ingrid
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/000660751611
Long time member, don't post a lot as I usually Use BKS. But this one caught me eye. Anybody gave her a shot?
-
11-30-20 23:10 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 76Cute face
Yes I would say she is cute. The pics are of her I would say. She has a nice little body.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 22:34 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 34I dreamt of Paige. Hmmm. Probably a year and a half ago. Everything pre-COVID feels like an eternity. Lost all damn track of time!
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
She isn't a spinner. Has a figure like a real woman. She was everything I seek. Great tits, pretty girl. Older than her pics, but still very much her. And she was accommodating. I've got fetishes, and she was open and interested.
If I were to register a complaint. She was a bit of a clock watcher.
Overall, I'm not sure I'd see her again, but even as I type this, I'm not sure why. There wasn't anything wrong with her, and she's really nice.
-
11-30-20 19:16 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 45STG VPN error message
I use IPVanish and I'm getting it also SMH.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:38 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 102Daisy
All, it pains me to post this. I've been seeing Daisy in Garner for months and I don't want to share her. She stays and at a place we're all familiar with, but none of us care for, but she's trying to get her finances straightened out so she can get a nicer place. I know that another monger reported seeing evidence of demons, but I can honestly say that it was likely due to a roommate that she has since parted ways with.
I know this girl's real name and she does not have any mugshots.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/847162983796
Last 4 are 8007.
Pros:
Very sweet, honest girl.
Reasonable rates.
She will not short you on time.
I (obviously) really enjoy her service.
Pics and description are accurate.
Cons:
Location.
At the risk of sounding borderline "white knight," treat her right, guys. She's a gem.











Reply With Quote





