Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,156 to 19,170 of 30798
-
12-01-20 19:16 #11643Regular Member

Posts: 20Nope. Did not get a response. Seen her?
Originally Posted by Augmanaug1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:52 #11642Regular Member

Posts: 20Aminah Nicole
What is the best way to reach her. Used to see her years ago, but now can never get a response. From the looks of her OF she still looks awesome!
-
12-01-20 17:55 #11641Senior Member

Posts: 62Samantha 21 bbw
Yea set up a time to see her (530) I get there and she goes ghost. Her communication sucked and it was a struggle to set it up anyway. Sat in parking lot (prior to this posting still here) and no response. Don't waist your time. Unreal.
-
12-01-20 17:14 #11640Senior Member

Posts: 1651Then if you do not want to be argumentative just use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.
-
12-01-20 13:57 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 65Samara
Not anything new here, but there really doesn't seem to be anyone even close to her these days. She is intelligent, sexy, GFE, and she takes her chosen art form seriously. She is hard core about hygiene, which I appreciate. She is open to new clients but prefers very clean, very respectful professionals and she knows she isn't cheap. You get what you pay for gents! If anyone has contact info for a rock star UTR that is open to new clients, I'm happy to share her contact info. Quid pro quo and all. Have fun and always have a plan.
Edited b/c I'm an idiot and wrote the wrong name.
-
12-01-20 13:41 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 195Paige
Based on some recent posts of her in her ads and Social media I would say those pics are far off. She's gained a lot of weight. Not saying it's bad, but is that still true?
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 12:55 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 66Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56436271/
-
12-01-20 07:13 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 30Ingrid
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/000660751611
Long time member, don't post a lot as I usually Use BKS. But this one caught me eye. Anybody gave her a shot?
-
11-30-20 23:10 #11635Senior Member

Posts: 76Cute face
Yes I would say she is cute. The pics are of her I would say. She has a nice little body.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 22:34 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 34I dreamt of Paige. Hmmm. Probably a year and a half ago. Everything pre-COVID feels like an eternity. Lost all damn track of time!
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
She isn't a spinner. Has a figure like a real woman. She was everything I seek. Great tits, pretty girl. Older than her pics, but still very much her. And she was accommodating. I've got fetishes, and she was open and interested.
If I were to register a complaint. She was a bit of a clock watcher.
Overall, I'm not sure I'd see her again, but even as I type this, I'm not sure why. There wasn't anything wrong with her, and she's really nice.
-
11-30-20 19:16 #11633Senior Member

Posts: 45STG VPN error message
I use IPVanish and I'm getting it also SMH.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:38 #11632Senior Member

Posts: 102Daisy
All, it pains me to post this. I've been seeing Daisy in Garner for months and I don't want to share her. She stays and at a place we're all familiar with, but none of us care for, but she's trying to get her finances straightened out so she can get a nicer place. I know that another monger reported seeing evidence of demons, but I can honestly say that it was likely due to a roommate that she has since parted ways with.
I know this girl's real name and she does not have any mugshots.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/847162983796
Last 4 are 8007.
Pros:
Very sweet, honest girl.
Reasonable rates.
She will not short you on time.
I (obviously) really enjoy her service.
Pics and description are accurate.
Cons:
Location.
At the risk of sounding borderline "white knight," treat her right, guys. She's a gem.
-
11-30-20 15:26 #11631Senior Member

Posts: 82Info Request
Anybody have any intel on either of these ladies. Both intrigue me but can't find anything on them anywhere. Thanks in advance guys!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/973602766565
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/955303802679
-
11-30-20 15:25 #11630Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes, still getting it. Using NordVPN. Not sure if other VPNs have this issue or if it's isolated.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 12:50 #11629Senior Member

Posts: 1301IIRC all of her reviews are terrible at best so you dodged a bullet. I've fallen for the room scam before. At this point if a hooker tells me she needs money for a room I give her two choices 1. Call me when you have a room and maybe I'll come back 2. You blow me in my car for a discount and we both move on. When it's not a scam they'll agree to blow you or start scrambling to find a friend who'll let them use their room (sometimes they'll even be bold enough to ask you to give the friend some money which I always refuse). The reality is that many of these chicks are users and living day to day so they legitimately won't have a room until they get their first trick out of the way.
Originally Posted by Mangs55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





