Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4888

    Online only.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, but her profile says she may not be wiling to meet in person. I do like her pics.
    She offered to send more pics via kick and phone sex while she masturbated.

  2. #4887

    May be no review policy as Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    The reviews probably were deleted. There's also not very much discussion that I could find.
    She started with Ame.companionfiles agency in 2016 then started working as independent, VIP etc at $600 increasing the rates with time. I saw her in 2016 when she was at $350 at that time. Looks Cute 9+ (face and body). Service is not good, lackluster and standoffish. All of the reviews for her at that time are 9 and above in looks. An Average of 6 in service with few 3's. Those reviews are gone now. Hope she may improve her performance now at least for the sake of those high rates.

  3. #4886

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Nice little MILF, very curious:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b964...d-55d379832109
    No intel, but her profile says she may not be wiling to meet in person. I do like her pics.

  4. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Nice little MILF, very curious:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b964...d-55d379832109
    Says in her profile she's not interested in meeting up FYI.

  5. #4884

    Sweet sophia

    Anyone have info on this one? Nice little MILF, very curious:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b964...d-55d379832109

  6. #4883

    JoyfulJ

    Was chatting with this one off and on for a few days, tbh I thought she was just another 'round the way SB until we discussed $$ and she's quoting me half hr rates, lmao! Never heard that from a legit SB. So if you're cool with banging a pro she quoted me $160 hr $250 hr cfs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/84448...7-1bddc6641ba3

  7. #4882

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    But not a single review on TER. Unless I'm missing it.
    The reviews probably were deleted. There's also not very much discussion that I could find.

  8. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    But not a single review on TER. Unless I'm missing it.

  9. #4880

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    If you like her at 5 K per month, you will love her at her regular hourly rate: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/s..._whats_new.htm.

    Its funny she didn't even bother to use a non-escort photo.
    https://www.datechloe.com

  10. #4879

    Image search to find chloe at Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    If you like her at 5 K per month, you will love her at her regular hourly rate: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/s..._whats_new.htm.

    Its funny she didn't even bother to use a non-escort photo.
    Curious. How did you find her. I did a google reverse search and it doesn't come up. So much to learn.

  11. #4878

    DateChloe

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    If you like her at 5 K per month, you will love her at her regular hourly rate: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/s..._whats_new.htm.

    Its funny she didn't even bother to use a non-escort photo.
    Thanks bud, the link only takes me to the homepage of that service, not to her individual ad. Do you have a link to that, I don't see her on the home page link. I'm dying to know her hourly rate.

  12. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Here's the profile. For all the big spenders.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be05c...a-b9b06ea9ea30
    If you like her at 5 K per month, you will love her at her regular hourly rate: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/s..._whats_new.htm.

    Its funny she didn't even bother to use a non-escort photo.

  13. #4876

    DateChloe

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't have a link for her, I blocked her before copying it. She's looking for 5 k per month for 3-4 meetings with a "high end" gift every other meet. If this is her only source of income I suspect she'll starve to death by mid December.
    Here's the profile. For all the big spenders.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be05c...a-b9b06ea9ea30

  14. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't have a link for her, I blocked her before copying it. She's looking for 5 k per month for 3-4 meetings with a "high end" gift every other meet. If this is her only source of income I suspect she'll starve to death by mid December.
    Date Chole she is a professional escort been here for few years. She is used to have mediocre reviews (no more reviews now) for her end price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-liu

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...0715.htm?cat=1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be05c...a-b9b06ea9ea30

  15. #4874

    Interesting observation

    Has anyone else noticed a similar pattern for when someone likes your profile? For me, about 95% of the likes come from Venezuela, or the Philippines. Those I just ignore. The rare few that like my profile from locally all follow the same pattern. The account is less than 48 hours old, there is usually one public photo and maybe 2 private ones, one line in the "about me" section and nothing in the "seeking" section. For a while I was following up on those leads but everyone of them have been pic sellers or scams so I just ignore them all now. The patterns on SA have to be predictable to even a novice after a short time on the site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape