Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12655
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brandy F was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. Looks cute. 4'11", 90 pounds. What's her story?
    I think I have seen her up on Broad near where she was listed as being found by her Uncle. I was not aware that she was working the block as that area isn't a normal spot for them to hang. I am not sure I would have scooped her up even if I knew she was working. The last 2 years have not been so kind to her from what I remember.

    Was out for a stroll today and I picked up Chelsi. I know her well and I haven't seen her in a while. She gave me all of what I wanted for the usual rate. She isn't the best out there, but she is always willing to put in the work to get the job done. I saw Teent out west of Hague and man she looked pretty bad. It's a shame as she used to be a good time as well. Saw a few out in the bottoms, mainly 2 pretty homely BSWs so that was a pass. One of the decent spinners from the bottoms will be on vacation for the next 173 days. It's getting hard to find anything out there these days.

  2. #12654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Spinner Brandy

    I saw Brandy F was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. Looks cute. 4'11", 90 pounds. What's her story?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brandy.jpg‎  

  3. #12653

    Alex

    After a two cup session at Tai chi. Still felt ready! Met Alex off of sully in an alley. Thrower 25 for a soft mouth and offered more later. Couldn't get past her mouth. Fingers knuckle deep in her ass.

  4. #12652

    Thursday Mid Afternoon

    Took a few laps on the Sully 500 yesterday from the Bottoms to the Hilltop, not much out to choose from. Debated a homely looking girl by the bar in the bottoms as she just didn't look very enthusiastic, Spotted a nice looking girl wearing a Pink Knit Cap around Burgess, flipped a few Allys and it was Britney (Man I know she gives some top notch throat) but, for some reason my senses were going off, stopped and chatted for a minute and decided to pass. I later regretted this but sometimes you got to go with your gut. Went home with a full sack. Maybe today will produce something if I find the time to make a few passes and see who's out on the stroll. Stay Safe - 33.

  5. #12651

    Thursday night

    Have you ever been to a bar and said you were only going to have a couple drinks and ended up staying until closing time? Thats how I felt. I drove around for 3 hours. Hardly anyone out Shelby B the dickburner was out at Hague and Sully. Pass. Hudson had a couple ugly women. Who was the poor guy whose suspension gave out in front of Advance Auto Parts at 2 AM? It looked like an expensive repair.

    Finally, I saw Dani W again at Clarendon and Sully. That intersection has AA meetings for Spanish speakers. It also has a couple Mexican food trucks that probably don't give two Humpty size shits about the gringo Health Department. Anyhow, Dani looked good as usual. Asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted to fill her up with cum. She reminded me she usually charges outrageous amounts (60 for CFS). We settled on 25 for a BBBJCIM. Her technique was not as good as the previous couple times I had her. I also felt up her nice tits. They feel like they could be fake? But they aren't huge or anything. Oh well, they were still good tits. Dropped her off at a dirty looking trap house. Gave me her number. Told me not to give it out. But I think I will give it out anyway. Any takers?

    When I got home I noticed I had a huge screw in my tire. If you drive around in the west side, make sure you have road hazard coverage on your tires, and uninsured motorist coverage.

  6. #12650

    Wedensday night

    Wednesday night was not good. Few few women on Sully. Hali was by Patio Bar. Not too many other ladies out.

    Parsons had nothing.

    Hudson had plenty of action if you like ugly women. Ugly women I saw on Hudson included ugly WSWs Gina, Scooter, Sara and a BSW named Bri who must be retarded or possibly had a stroke. On Cleveland, there were 2 ugly WSW, Michelle and Kim. There was a very old lady at Oakland Park and Cleveland who told me "I want to have a one night stand!" Pass. I did see two attractive ladies on Hudson who might not be working girls (yet). One was an attractive blonde who was yelling angrily into her phone. Another was a chubby but young cute lady with a colored mohawk. Not Tranessa. She was walking around aimlessly by McGuffey.

  7. #12649

    Same one

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I've creamed her for 30.30 is standard, not 40. Red has some ugly looking face tattoos, if you're talking about the Red I think you are.
    Thank you for setting me straight. I've been thinking 40 is the usual. She definitely has a face tattoo.

  8. #12648

    Numbers needed

    I will be looking for a new friend tomorrow night. Digits anyone?

    Someday I hope a band like crotchduster or trucker shits read my posts and use them as inspiration for songs. It would be Grammy award winning material for sure. One other thing guys. Avoid the UDF men's room on Tuttle crossing. It's kind of out of order thanks to the beating I had dealt it.

  9. #12647
    Quote Originally Posted by MemeMonster  [View Original Post]
    The other day I decided to take a cruise on Sulli- I was driving along when I saw Red. She jumped in and we did a standard check. Drove a little while found an abandoned lot pulled in and the dream began. Red has been around for a while, my first dream with her though. Forty gets you everything which is pretty standard. I didn't get the entire way had to much fun with the pregame. She spit the evidence all over the yard. Great game. YEMV.
    I've creamed her for 30.30 is standard, not 40. Red has some ugly looking face tattoos, if you're talking about the Red I think you are.

  10. #12646

    Red-Sulli

    The other day I decided to take a cruise on Sulli- I was driving along when I saw Red. She jumped in and we did a standard check. Drove a little while found an abandoned lot pulled in and the dream began. Red has been around for a while, my first dream with her though. Forty gets you everything which is pretty standard. I didn't get the entire way had to much fun with the pregame. She spit the evidence all over the yard. Great game. YEMV.

  11. #12645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    , listening to Trucker Shits. What an amazing band. https://truckershits.bandcamp.com/releases
    You ever listen to Crotchduster?

  12. #12644

    Saturday report

    So I drove down Hudson and up Cleveland a few times at 830 PM, listening to Trucker Shits. What an amazing band. https://truckershits.bandcamp.com/releases Which one of you got into the wreck at Cleveland and Weber? I drove and saw Tranessa, Bubbles, some ugly WSWs, a few BSW and of course BTVs. I saw the one light skinned BTV who always wears his mask. I wanted to meet someone new, but saw Jasmine B again at Hudson and Velma and figured what the hell.

    We went to a secret location and her BBBJ and BBFS was great again as usual. 35 was the total, I gave her some cigarettes and a crack pipe too. She went to go score her candy and I drove home, where I promptly washed my genitals. I had asked her if it was okay for me to give her number to random strangers on the internet and she said no. Too bad, guys! I still have some other numbers.

    Did anyone call Courtnie G whose number is written on the bathroom door at the Marathon at Parsons and Williams? Hopefully the bathroom isn't out of order due to me.

  13. #12643
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    I would imagine this bathroom ad was provided by an ex disgruntled, love interest and will lead to nothing. My next query is do you have spastic bowel syndrome? With all of your post mentioning taking a shit in less than savory locations, one can only ponder. I sometimes enjoy a nice piss in a desolate part of town, truly relaxing and enthralling at the same time.
    I think we need to have abetter appreciation for his name.

  14. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    After gorging on a large feast, I found myself driving down Parsons trying to find a bathroom. I went to the Marathon at Parsons and Williams, thankful I did not have to use a parking lot. As I sat down on the toilet, I noticed someone had written on the bathroom door "Courtnie G does $20 fucks in storage units". The G stands for the way James Brown felt after smoking crack. So I texted the number provided and got no response. Anyone know her? Here is an old pic. She is 30 or 31 now. FCMC indicates several drug related scrapes with LE.

    Has anyone ever successfully hooked up with a woman whose number was written on a bathroom wall? Oh yeah, check out Trucker Shits, a great band from Ontario. They are going to be the next Nirvana.
    I would imagine this bathroom ad was provided by an ex disgruntled, love interest and will lead to nothing. My next query is do you have spastic bowel syndrome? With all of your post mentioning taking a shit in less than savory locations, one can only ponder. I sometimes enjoy a nice piss in a desolate part of town, truly relaxing and enthralling at the same time.

  15. #12641

    Kiley

    A number of reports on this one, but nothing in the last year. Did two loops on Sully, and the cupboard was bare. Not even a reject. Last lap and I saw Kiley, a tall skinny redhead with a face I would describe as OK, west of Hague. Given the lack of options she hopped in and we went to a quiet spot. Gave her a little extra in the holiday spirit, she told me "I like to take my time", and I sat back and let her work. I would call her head game superb. Started slow, went deep, soft mouth, no teeth, good stamina, and didn't quit until I was completely drained. I complimented her and she told me she takes her head game very seriously. I would concur.

    Of course, on the way home there were at least three prospects. I am pretty sure one of them was Shay walking east of Central, who may have just been dethroned as my best head in the west.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape