High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12640

    After thanksgiving / number on bathroom wall

    After gorging on a large feast, I found myself driving down Parsons trying to find a bathroom. I went to the Marathon at Parsons and Williams, thankful I did not have to use a parking lot. As I sat down on the toilet, I noticed someone had written on the bathroom door "Courtnie G does $20 fucks in storage units". The G stands for the way James Brown felt after smoking crack. So I texted the number provided and got no response. Anyone know her? Here is an old pic. She is 30 or 31 now. FCMC indicates several drug related scrapes with LE.

    Has anyone ever successfully hooked up with a woman whose number was written on a bathroom wall? Oh yeah, check out Trucker Shits, a great band from Ontario. They are going to be the next Nirvana.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails courtnie good.jpg‎  

  2. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    She's always out on Hudson. Do her parents not know where the marathon on East Hudson is?
    Her parents asked to keep an eye out for her on the West Side. I think they may be clueless, actually.

  3. #12638

    Tranessa

    She's always out on Hudson. Do her parents not know where the marathon on East Hudson is?

  4. #12637

    Tranessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHardwood  [View Original Post]
    She been around? I can't find her.
    She was on the Tactical FB page last week as arrested off of Hudson. Coincidentally, her parents were also looking for her.

    She had multiple no shows on solicitation from this summer.

  5. #12636
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHardwood  [View Original Post]
    She been around? I can't find her.
    Saw her morning hours on Hudson. Didn't stop but she was out there.

  6. #12635

    Tranessa "nessa"

    She been around? I can't find her.

  7. #12634
    PM me Heidi and Snows digits. I will reach out this weekend. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    1130 PM. The hour of Humpty. I fired up my Humpty Hooptie and took a drive from my beautiful upscale neighbourhood and went on a human safari in the west side. I thought I saw an attractive WSW at Sully and Burgess. Unfortunately it was just Priscilla G. Who has been on the streets for years. She has been all over town. The last time I creamed her was probably 15 years ago. But she recognised me, and even remembered my screenname! "Humpty Dump! You don't want me anymore?" Wow. Last time I picked her up, it was in the Short North, where I haven't seen a working girl in years.

    On to Parsons. At Parsons by Dollar General I found Brittney B. As in Barnum's partner. She is 31, mixed, and a bit on the skinny side. We drove to a safe spot. Her BBBJ was excellent. Then BBFS. She told me to pull out. Oops. She jumped out of the car and peed on a sidewalk, then wiped off with some TP I had the backseat. I bought plenty just in case we get another shortage. Cost was 30. Dropped her off at the housing projects. She left a well used crack pipe in the car. No digits. Says her sister Kayla works the street too. Next time I will get a BBBJCIM, her skills are as good as Drii. South Side KK is still the best at that, though.

    Heidi and "Snow" are still blowing up my phone. Digits available, someone place give these two some business, I can't bang these girls every day.

    One other thing, I recently met Corina J. Again on Hudson at the Marathon, her street name is Bubbles. J as in a synonym for a precious stone. This girl is worthless. Bad technique, too much teeth, wants too much money, wants CBJ, impatient. Avoid.

  8. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by CreeperJay  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a cruise down Hudson early this morning (before 9 am). I was surprised at the number of ladies working. I think I will be doing a majority of my hunting early morning.
    Bad girls to avoid: Ciara G "Cindarella", Adrianna, "Bubbles", Adrianna is definitely the worst.

    Good girls who deserve my cream: Josie E (she is the best in looks, service and personality), Brittney C, Desiree O, Kari K, Jasmine B.

    YMMV: Charlee S, Tranessa are, Brittany H, Deanna M (aka Haley, Phatty) Kaitlyn, short girl named Sarah?

    I think that's most of them. These girls I mentioned are all white except for Cindarella who is mixed. I have not seen any BSWs worth picking up, maybe I am scared because of all the BTVs in the area. Always do the window test! Ask the girl her name before you open the door for her. If "she" has a deep voice, or no teeth, or has a bad vibe, move along! This is just a list of women I've picked up. There are other ugly girls on Hudson but I don't know their names.

    Best spot on Hudson is Marathon, which is an open air drug market. Any other convenience store is a hotspot. East of McGuffey, the quality and quantity are lower. On Cleveland, hotspot intersections are Arlington, Genessee, and occasionally as far north as E North Broadway. Advance Auto Parts has some action nearby as well. If you do carplay, park on the good side of 71, which is west. Parking anywhere east of 71 and you will possibly be robbed, ripped off, or end up on an episode of "Worlds Dumbest Criminals". Anyone else have info to add?

  9. #12632

    Sunday night

    1130 PM. The hour of Humpty. I fired up my Humpty Hooptie and took a drive from my beautiful upscale neighbourhood and went on a human safari in the west side. I thought I saw an attractive WSW at Sully and Burgess. Unfortunately it was just Priscilla G. Who has been on the streets for years. She has been all over town. The last time I creamed her was probably 15 years ago. But she recognised me, and even remembered my screenname! "Humpty Dump! You don't want me anymore?" Wow. Last time I picked her up, it was in the Short North, where I haven't seen a working girl in years.

    On to Parsons. At Parsons by Dollar General I found Brittney B. As in Barnum's partner. She is 31, mixed, and a bit on the skinny side. We drove to a safe spot. Her BBBJ was excellent. Then BBFS. She told me to pull out. Oops. She jumped out of the car and peed on a sidewalk, then wiped off with some TP I had the backseat. I bought plenty just in case we get another shortage. Cost was 30. Dropped her off at the housing projects. She left a well used crack pipe in the car. No digits. Says her sister Kayla works the street too. Next time I will get a BBBJCIM, her skills are as good as Drii. South Side KK is still the best at that, though.

    Heidi and "Snow" are still blowing up my phone. Digits available, someone place give these two some business, I can't bang these girls every day.

    One other thing, I recently met Corina J. Again on Hudson at the Marathon, her street name is Bubbles. J as in a synonym for a precious stone. This girl is worthless. Bad technique, too much teeth, wants too much money, wants CBJ, impatient. Avoid.

  10. #12631

    Early morning cruise

    Decided to take a cruise down Hudson early this morning (before 9 am). I was surprised at the number of ladies working. I think I will be doing a majority of my hunting early morning.

  11. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    It's getting cold so cruising isn't what it was, but I find Sully to be far more productive than Hudson or Cleveland.
    Yeah, I figured it was probably more productive but I'd like to see something different and to be honest everytime I cruise Sully I'm always feeling like I'm pushing my luck with LE.

    Another creeped pic of a past sully resident. Nobody recognizes her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red2.jpg‎  

  12. #12629
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    Actually wasn't joking, I'm not from Columbus so I just know what I Know and I know Sullivant has been either "The same old shit" or barren becuase of stupid fucking sweeps. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
    It's getting cold so cruising isn't what it was, but I find Sully to be far more productive than Hudson or Cleveland.

  13. #12628
    Sullivant has far more options for the occasional shopper. Sounds like you are a seasond shopper so you should be fine there. Hot spot will be around hague ave however they stroll well east of there as well, down "in the bottoms". You will know when you get there, just east of the intrstate 70 area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    Actually wasn't joking, I'm not from Columbus so I just know what I Know and I know Sullivant has been either "The same old shit" or barren becuase of stupid fucking sweeps. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

  14. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    You're joking right? It's from 71 to Cleveland Ave, with the hotsposts being around any of the convenience stores, particularly marathon. Quantity and quality are lower East of McGuffey. Also Cleveland Ave from Hudson to Oakland Park occasionally has decent women. But usually ugly skanks and faggots dressed as women.
    Actually wasn't joking, I'm not from Columbus so I just know what I Know and I know Sullivant has been either "The same old shit" or barren becuase of stupid fucking sweeps. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

  15. #12626

    Okay?

    That helped me out immensely too, thanks! I have a post up in the other section for some info but if all else fails at least now I'm not just driving around randomly. Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    You're joking right? It's from 71 to Cleveland Ave, with the hotsposts being around any of the convenience stores, particularly marathon. Quantity and quality are lower East of McGuffey. Also Cleveland Ave from Hudson to Oakland Park occasionally has decent women. But usually ugly skanks and faggots dressed as women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape