Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3607
    Has anyone seen kimila cole from tna? I have her onlyfans and in some videos she's fucking with no condom.

  2. #3606

    Harley Adair

    Ventured out to see this new girl. A little risky because she has few ads on alligator and her phone number came up referencing a different provider. Nonetheless, she had an innocence vibe during our texting. Set up a 30 minute appointment. Price was a little high but I was in an adventurous mood and the allure of an innocent newbie was driving my decisions. She is indeed real, only a couple weeks into the hobby. Firey natural red hair and really nice girl, but she is on the chubby side of curvy. IC is a private house, which made me nervous at first. Everything went ok though, no issues. Too much of a safety girl for me, so I won't repeat. Fun activities though, very vocal and she seemed to be really into it.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3176456

  3. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    She offers $40 discount for Venmo vs cash? What has the world come to?

    She must be managed and the manager doesn't trust sticky fingers (no pun intended).

    Her photos are at least 5 years old, a little scare in the flesh to look at.
    I've tried setting up with her twice this year. Never worked out. Seems kinda bitchy when contacted. Now I'm glad we never met. I really hate false advertising.

  4. #3604

    VioletGray

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Violet grey quoted me 280 for bbfscip hh but I decided to pass.
    I think it depends on when you hit her up and what she has going on.

    Before she posted current pics I reached out and after a very loose screening she volunteered bb for 350/ hr, 400 for 2 pops.

    Didn't take her up on it but. Could be a timing thing.

  5. #3603
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    She offers $40 discount for Venmo vs cash? What has the world come to?

    She must be managed and the manager doesn't trust sticky fingers (no pun intended).

    Her photos are at least 5 years old, a little scare in the flesh to look at.
    Did not like her at all. Tried to rush despite paying for hour.

  6. #3602

    Julie?

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Violet grey quoted me 280 for bbfscip hh but I decided to pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy bushes. Before someone encouraged her to trim it, I dumped several loads in Julie on that other site. They Julie that now denies she allows BBFS cip and writes alerts of guys for asking.
    Did not know VioletGrey was cip. 280 a bit much but interesting to know.

    This Julie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/56260915/.

  7. #3601
    Violet grey quoted me 280 for bbfscip hh but I decided to pass.

  8. #3600

    What a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Bareback CIP into a completely unshaven cunnt is becoming as rare to find as Martian hens teeth! Except in Thailand, that is! The only one in the USA that I know, who is currently active, is, unfortunately not in your area--but if you happen to get to Albany, NY, she's full GFE and CIP and doesn't know how to use a razor! She's 140 hh CIP, in my experience, no upsells.
    I enjoy bushes. Before someone encouraged her to trim it, I dumped several loads in Julie on that other site. They Julie that now denies she allows BBFS cip and writes alerts of guys for asking.

  9. #3599

    Katya1978 discounts

    She offers $40 discount for Venmo vs cash? What has the world come to?

    She must be managed and the manager doesn't trust sticky fingers (no pun intended).

    Her photos are at least 5 years old, a little scare in the flesh to look at.

  10. #3598

    High price

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about venturing out to see this one. Anyone have a report on her yet?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/714489790619
    I texted her a few weeks ago and her quote was around 200 hhr. The basics was all she guaranteed. I passed hope you have better luck.

  11. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about venturing out to see this one. Anyone have a report on her yet?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/714489790619
    Nice find. She looks pretty hot. Hope it turns out to be good for ya.

  12. #3596

    Laccey

    I am not sure about that. That isn't my thing. However, She did strike me as the type that enjoys that though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer  [View Original Post]
    Is her header true? She always says to smack her ass and pull her hair. Does she like it rough? I thought about seeing her.

  13. #3595

    Violet

    I'm thinking about venturing out to see this one. Anyone have a report on her yet?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/714489790619

  14. #3594

    Does her posts hold true?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30;5085178[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/56250348/[/URL]

    I have seen her mentioned on here before, but thought she was worth a mention still. Saw her yesterday, and would repeat. Pics seem accurate, and up to date, which is always a plus. Most providers are hypocritical liars with their outdated pics. 150 hh BBFS / COA. She is one of the providers that won't admit BBFS via text, but if you go see here, and if she likes you another story. I started with cfs, but asked if I could take condom off, and she was totally cool with it.

    Pros: Pics current, really sexy in a MILF chunky way, loves dirty talk, moans a lot, reasonable price.

    Cons: Head game sucks, would rather just give you a meh hand job, seriously. No bbfscip, does not like CIP
    Is her header true? She always says to smack her ass and pull her hair. Does she like it rough? I thought about seeing her.

  15. #3593

    GILF Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen  [View Original Post]
    Any new or utr MILF / mature providers that may not have been mentioned here recently?
    http://alwaysenchantingmoments.freeescortsite.com

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...waysenchanting

    She's not posted TNA ads in ages, but she's currently active.

    The cliff notes: Honeymoon experience. Multi-orgasmic and insatiable. Plan to spend the whole afternoon. Even though you'll pay 250 for the hour (200 for repeats), you'll be there a lot longer. It might be hard to reach her, though, because she's selective. She's in Eugene but does sometimes travel.

    My pictures of her GILF pussy with my sperm oozing out, also showing her face, will ONLY be made available by email, however. If you don't already have my email address, please don't bother contacting me for her pics. I CAN tell you that she is quite vintage--so if you are not into that, she's not for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape