Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 10628
-
11-30-20 14:00 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 2939She has hit me up on SA before but I did not pursue, my gut says she is a yes.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
Post the link to her vids.
-
11-30-20 12:50 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 91Has anyone seen kimila cole from tna? I have her onlyfans and in some videos she's fucking with no condom.
-
11-30-20 10:52 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 1143Harley Adair
Ventured out to see this new girl. A little risky because she has few ads on alligator and her phone number came up referencing a different provider. Nonetheless, she had an innocence vibe during our texting. Set up a 30 minute appointment. Price was a little high but I was in an adventurous mood and the allure of an innocent newbie was driving my decisions. She is indeed real, only a couple weeks into the hobby. Firey natural red hair and really nice girl, but she is on the chubby side of curvy. IC is a private house, which made me nervous at first. Everything went ok though, no issues. Too much of a safety girl for me, so I won't repeat. Fun activities though, very vocal and she seemed to be really into it.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3176456
-
11-30-20 09:42 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 130I've tried setting up with her twice this year. Never worked out. Seems kinda bitchy when contacted. Now I'm glad we never met. I really hate false advertising.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 08:16 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 83VioletGray
I think it depends on when you hit her up and what she has going on.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
Before she posted current pics I reached out and after a very loose screening she volunteered bb for 350/ hr, 400 for 2 pops.
Didn't take her up on it but. Could be a timing thing.
-
11-28-20 23:47 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 443Did not like her at all. Tried to rush despite paying for hour.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 21:34 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 235Julie?
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
Did not know VioletGrey was cip. 280 a bit much but interesting to know.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
This Julie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/56260915/.
-
11-28-20 17:47 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 91Violet grey quoted me 280 for bbfscip hh but I decided to pass.
-
11-28-20 16:05 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 332What a shame
I enjoy bushes. Before someone encouraged her to trim it, I dumped several loads in Julie on that other site. They Julie that now denies she allows BBFS cip and writes alerts of guys for asking.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 13:01 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 127Katya1978 discounts
She offers $40 discount for Venmo vs cash? What has the world come to?
She must be managed and the manager doesn't trust sticky fingers (no pun intended).
Her photos are at least 5 years old, a little scare in the flesh to look at.
-
11-26-20 14:59 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 235High price
I texted her a few weeks ago and her quote was around 200 hhr. The basics was all she guaranteed. I passed hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 13:46 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 42Nice find. She looks pretty hot. Hope it turns out to be good for ya.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 12:14 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 160Laccey
I am not sure about that. That isn't my thing. However, She did strike me as the type that enjoys that though.
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 11:24 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 1143Violet
I'm thinking about venturing out to see this one. Anyone have a report on her yet?
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...e/714489790619
-
11-25-20 09:54 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 235Does her posts hold true?
Is her header true? She always says to smack her ass and pull her hair. Does she like it rough? I thought about seeing her.
Originally Posted by JackReach30;5085178[URL











Reply With Quote






