Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,021 to 19,035 of 37371
-
11-27-20 21:26 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 98Ivy Cade
Exactly what I wanted to hear. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 17:51 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 425Technically that is her. So the person you're texting is Linda, who in the past has some reviews and does dates sometimes. She's a older redhead and very streetworn.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
The girl you will visit if you go is the girl in the photo whos name is Tabitha. She's not as pretty in person because she's not all made up. She's VERY skinny just like Linda. I've only sampled CBJ which was fine. The ad has. 40 for head but when I gave her the donation she was very upset Linda keeps listing that.
The house is kind of a mess but parking is fine and there is no one wandering around outside.
-
11-27-20 17:40 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 313Alex
Finally caught up with Alex after trying to set something up and then she had lost her phone. She seemed quite surprised with the number of people concerned about her when her phone was lost.
Anyways she was prompt to respond to messages. Very pleasant to talk to. Great time overall. Nice BBBJ and cfs. Went 2 rounds in a hhr for $. 6 Definitely plan on visiting again.
-
11-27-20 11:23 #18348I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Ivy Cade
I had a dream of ivy last Saturday for an hour. She aims to please. Very GFE. Only rule is nothing in the butt. Will dream of her this weekend on the other side of the water.
Originally Posted by BillCullen
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 09:41 #18347Senior Member

Posts: 342Verify please
I want to check this one out and she had sent me a pic of herself after asking since she didn't have any in the ad. Can any of you confirm that this is what she looks like and what intel you have on her if so?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/398228507888
-
11-27-20 09:20 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 98Ivy Cade
Posts occasionally on Eros in Richmond. Any intel on her?
-
11-27-20 09:15 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 128I reviewed her a while back. She is so skinny that her skin hangs on her bones. I walked in to her notel and saw her and walked out. It was that bad to see.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 13:45 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 1084A lot of guys like Roxanne, but I'm with ya. She didn't really do anything for me and kept gagging etc. Just a boring time IMO, but she is reliable. Probably ok for someone new to the sport of seeing these ladies.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 13:19 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 236Stg girl
Has anyone had a visit with her, she has been running this ad for a while now.
Please post or pm me.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/425967195095
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
11-26-20 10:38 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 617Michelle
Ditto on Michelle. Real chill and aims to please. Also very reliable which is very important to me. Thanks again Mark.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 01:56 #18341Senior Member

Posts: 95Unlikely real
Thank you! Thanks what I needed to know. If anyone has seen her. She insisted on having deposit. She send me pics the exact way I wanted to see. Girl might be real but now I'm sure she is not seeing people.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 21:31 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 108Never seen this ad.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 21:11 #18339Senior Member

Posts: 334Help
In town near Richmond Airport til Friday. Can anyone share something good. I love them curvy and younger less than 35 years old.
-
11-25-20 20:38 #18338Senior Member

Posts: 195I've had a girl send me the peace sign, masturbate while moaning my name in a vid, face time me, send more pics after the deposit with her address, and still scam once given the deposit. So I would still be wary, with this one. Especially, because the girl in the ad you posted has been around for a couple years and no one has reported on meeting her.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 18:56 #18337Banned Member

Posts: 443We got info on a lot of hers
But what her are you talking about?
Originally Posted by TakeMyNutt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






