Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33509

    Asain Flowers

    On Saturday drove by Asian Flowers / Acupuncture on West Colonial. There is a for lease sign out front now. So scratch that one off. Although I hadn't been there in quite a while.

  2. #33508

    Jenna LMT

    Any recommendation for booking a massage with Jenna? I travel from Tampa to Orlando for work and have tried to book a massage with her but she says I need to be referred by someone who has seen her before. Any help would be great.

    Thank you.

    Ken.

  3. #33507

    Lily Hands of Gold

    Can't help with Patricia, but if you meant Lily Hands of Gold she visits Orlando (and works in Palm Bay area) about once a month. She only post her availability on her scheduling site a few days before her visit. So if you are interested you have to keep checking her site a book quickly cause she fills up fast.

    https://lilysbodyrubbiz.as.me/

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I saw Patricia Pat close to a dozen times at winter park massage studio. Also saw lily a bunch of times. But never thought to get contact info in the even they suddenly closed, which is exactly what happened. She would no doubt remember me but I've got no idea how to find her. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you thank you.

  4. #33506

    Patricia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is still giving excellent massage and service. She informed me that she was only seeing long time senior members that have been clients of hers. She is super cautious of who she sees because she is working in an up scale legit spa.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Hey,

    I saw Patricia Pat close to a dozen times at winter park massage studio. Also saw lily a bunch of times. But never thought to get contact info in the even they suddenly closed, which is exactly what happened. She would no doubt remember me but I've got no idea how to find her. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you thank you.

  5. #33505

    Natural neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    I think some car business moved in next door. Was a lot of commotion going on while there and had to park out front. There was so much going on it didn't bother me to park out front. Didn't hear anything inside. I forget about the plastic on the table once Tina gets started.
    I think it's a telemarking outfit. Lots of employees hanging out smoking even shooting hoops out back. I tend to park in back and walk to the front to enter. Definitely a lot of activity in the parking lot. The plastic is for covid reasons they spray down everything with alcohol after each visit. Tina is very nervous about catching covid. That being said she provides one of the best massages with standard finish in Orlando and I can overlook walking past a couple of telemarketers on break. If it is a concern you can always park out front or next door at the pest control place. Highly recommended if your looking for a good massage with standard finish.

    Happy mongering.

    The dude abides.

  6. #33504

    BO. Linda. Colombian Woman

    Linda had Double D breasts and meaty body. I saw her again yesterday at BO.

    My session with her was excellent. Several positions. Everything covered. Nice attitude.

  7. #33503

    MC would be great if you are new to the AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandLover1  [View Original Post]
    Massage Connection, Its the best place in Orlando with the hottest girls, My opinion.
    Mamasan Kiko makes sure that you are well taken care of. Just act like you know what you are doing and hand over two bills at the counter as soon as you here hello / hi, and you'd be all set!

    MC is very consistent with the quality of service. Regardless of the girl you see, you can be sure that it is up to there mark.

    Kiko is absolutely amazing at training and running the show. Every time I am there I notice something interesting and amusing. For example. Last time I was there a couple of months ago, I saw Mickey. Now I saw her first when just moved down here from NY, probably back in Feb. I forgot about it. Kiko asked if I saw Mickey before and I said no, probably not.

    When I was leaving Kiko seemed a little concerned, and asked, are you sure you never saw her before? By then I remembered that I saw Mickey months ago.

    Once Kiko attended me for awhile, because the girl let me down a bit. She just gave me a massage because I was already done, and we had a nice conversation, but she knows how to take care of a man.

    Kiko will make sure that you are well taken care of. Just don't call her the 'Mamasan'.

  8. #33502

    Mc

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandLover1  [View Original Post]
    Massage Connection, Its the best place in Orlando with the hottest girls, My opinion.
    Thank you to my fellow mongers. Went to MC, got there right after it opened. One of you beat me to Jessica. So I had Miki. Just awesome, thanks again.

  9. #33501

    Mc

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripr  [View Original Post]
    Never done the whole mp thing and seeing mc mentioned a lot as a flat rate which is next for me. What's the name of the place.
    Massage Connection, Its the best place in Orlando with the hottest girls, My opinion.

  10. #33500

    Which one is mc?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandLover1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica last week and she is a good looking girl, much taller than most of the other girls. She goes out of her way to satisfy you. Nice Bs perfect little ass and young, guessing 23 yrs - 25 yrs. Nice BBBJ and really works hard, she is affectionate and you will get lost in the moment forgetting that your paying for a service, she is GFE all the way. I love when Kiko brings in so much new talent and keeps the selection fresh and hot.
    Never done the whole mp thing and seeing mc mentioned a lot as a flat rate which is next for me. What's the name of the place.

  11. #33499

    Natural therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyOne  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area the other day so decided to stop in. Got there at opening so was only one there. Same great service as always with only two downsides. One everything is covered in plastic which probably helps with cleaning but for me lessens the experience by having to lay on it. Two the business next door is newer and a lot of cars parked in back. I did not find this to much as problem but some might. I just look at it as my car blends in. And by putting on my mask in the car it will help hide my identity if someone would walk out.
    I think some car business moved in next door. Was a lot of commotion going on while there and had to park out front. There was so much going on it didn't bother me to park out front. Didn't hear anything inside. I forget about the plastic on the table once Tina gets started.

  12. #33498

    Natural therapy

    Was in the area the other day so decided to stop in. Got there at opening so was only one there. Same great service as always with only two downsides. One everything is covered in plastic which probably helps with cleaning but for me lessens the experience by having to lay on it. Two the business next door is newer and a lot of cars parked in back. I did not find this to much as problem but some might. I just look at it as my car blends in. And by putting on my mask in the car it will help hide my identity if someone would walk out.

  13. #33497

    Moria

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with her last week private residence clean room. Decent massage very cautious asked if I wanted a towel or sheet for draping I opted for a towel. No accidentally touching junior or nothing maybe after the second visit ill try again and let you guys know.
    Moriah provides amazing massage.

    But that was all I found available after 3 visits (that has been 3-4 years ago). She kept hinting at joy at the end but no joy had.

    But she is beautiful and her massage is very good.

    If there was more available. Wow.

    Fly safe.

  14. #33496

    Moriah is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00  [View Original Post]
    I believe years back extras were offered, but as far as I know she is strictly legit.

    That said perhaps you will get lucky.
    I know what this site is, but I'm not going to pretend otherwise, Moriah is legit. I have seen her for over a year, for therapeutic massage. If you are going for anything more than a seriously good massage with great sensations, then you will probably be disappointed.

    She does standard massage techniques, but what I see her for is a lomi lomi (Hawaiian style massage with lots of oil) combined with Ashiatsu (using her feet mostly) with some stretching, for 90 minutes. The only drawback is the price, 170 - she doesn't do lomi lomi for 60 min. I usually get the smallest draping available and there are times when it slips off. But she always apologizes and replaces it when she notices. A lot of the time her eyes are closed anyway, as she is working by sense of touch. Don't expect more, and you won't be let down.

    If anyone here has had more from Moriah, then good for you!

    - SJ.

  15. #33495
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Nikki. UTR Massage

    Had the great pleasure of seeing Nikki this week. She is FANTASTIC. She is body rub and not FS. But the ending is so good you won't notice. She doesn't advertise and there are no photos available. Reach out to member Waarthog here for her contact information. She keeps a low profile and has a number of regular clients.

    Her in call location is safe and secure and very discreet. It's just off I-4 in the Winter Park area. Communications were great. Appointment set up was easy. I left donation on dresser when I changed out of clothes. Massage was great. Ambiance is great. She's gorgeous. Fabulous body and touch. I believe she is a bikini model as well. It's like she knows what you want without you saying it out loud. I'm a later middle age guy so it takes me a bit longer to finish than it did 30 years ago. But she brought me close with some nice edging and then eased up and then finished things great. She was nude for the massage and allows respectful roaming.

    Keep in mind this isn't FS or BJ. But the hands and touch are the best. I can wholeheartedly recommend her. I will repeat. I'm not local so it will only be when I am in the Orlando area. But it's worth the trip for me. If you live in the area I am jealous of your access to this great provider.

    Wow. Remember I haven't been given permission to provide you with her contact information.

    Reach out to Waarthog for Nikki's number. You will be glad you did.

    Gene 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape