The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Almost certainly a scam. Why would a gift card be preferable to cash? Any pre-payment request is a potential scam in my books.

    JR.
    Yeah that's what I kind of figured but I just wanted to ask to make sure that I wasn't wrong about that thanks.

  2. #6582

    Gift cards

    Almost certainly a scam. Why would a gift card be preferable to cash? Any pre-payment request is a potential scam in my books.

    JR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Could somebody tell me if providers ask for gift card if that is scam or not I think it is but I just want to find out from you guys to make sure.

  3. #6581

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Could somebody tell me if providers ask for gift card if that is scam or not I think it is but I just want to find out from you guys to make sure.
    Deposits, gift cards, cash app, pay pal etc. If they ask for money before a meet. No more than likely to it. It's a scam. Cash or nothing.

  4. #6580

    Gift card

    Could somebody tell me if providers ask for gift card if that is scam or not I think it is but I just want to find out from you guys to make sure.

  5. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by Stempo  [View Original Post]
    I've got her on my list, mind a DM with her number or ad?
    8*96088051.

  6. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Yes I seen her the next morning after she got out.
    I've got her on my list, mind a DM with her number or ad?

  7. #6577

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for over a year and she has always used the three different names / ads. Same texting app phone number. Hell, I am not even sure she knows why she does it. She does have some new pictures tho, that I can vouch are current and real.
    She's an idiot. Much more bitchy now that she is "talking to someone". Wasn't even that good really.

  8. #6576

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen / talked to Kelsey since she got back from her vacation? I've got 2 numbers for her but have been afraid to try either. 6663 and 6339.
    Yes I seen her the next morning after she got out.

  9. #6575

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen / talked to Kelsey since she got back from her vacation? I've got 2 numbers for her but have been afraid to try either. 6663 and 6339.

  10. #6574

    Molly on Sumosear

    Stopped by to see Molly advertising on Sumo, decent place even though a little messy, and that's as good as it got, stated immediately that my hhr started when I walked in the door, and gave me updates every 5 minutes. And had the same old son story they all have, the rent is due, etc. (really wouldn't have known, sarcasm intended) everything had to be covered, including, yes hand work, yes you heard that right covered hand work, and she doesn't do any type of BJ. Her pics look great on Sumo, just add 50 lbs and you get her in person, I'd skip this one, there's plenty of girls out there! Happy Hunting!

  11. #6573

    Shayden, Pretty in Ink, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Froze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Shayden recently? Her recent ads show a couple new pics and you can tell she looks different. Just wondered if anyone had recent experience?
    Saw her once recently. Bossy as hell! "Turn off the light, don't open the blinds so much, no 69, eat me first, I want doggy, etc. " geez!

    Once was enough. And the pics were MANY years ago. YMMV.

    You all be safe out there.

  12. #6572

    Bella The Barbie / Bri / Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Froze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Only 1 pic, but she looks nice.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/692525060884
    I have known her for over a year and she has always used the three different names / ads. Same texting app phone number. Hell, I am not even sure she knows why she does it. She does have some new pictures tho, that I can vouch are current and real.

  13. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by Froze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Only 1 pic, but she looks nice.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/692525060884
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/301170927186

    Same girl. Don't know why she uses two different personas at the same time. But anyway she has favorable reviews so she is one on my most wanted list.

  14. #6570

    Bella Barbie

    Anyone seen her? Only 1 pic, but she looks nice.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/692525060884

  15. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Been talking with this girl. Love her pics. But have read both good and bad reviews. Any of you guys had any recent experience? Thanks in advance. For two bills, I don't want to make a mistake.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...k/280422166815
    Anyone seen Shayden recently? Her recent ads show a couple new pics and you can tell she looks different. Just wondered if anyone had recent experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape