Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11612

    Sexy Amazon attempted ripoff

    Saw her link on STG and decided to give her a try since I didn't see any bad reviews. When I get to the hotel at S Saunders (first red flag) I text her that I'm in the parking lot where she texts back that she was doing some grocery shopping and will be there in 15 minutes. I go get some gas nearby where she then texts me that she wants to wait till I get there since she doesn't have a room yet and wants to ensure that I'm actually going to show up before she gets the room (second red flag.) I get there and she tells me that she is in a pickup truck where I park close by and she then tells me that she needs 80 to get the room. This is where I say I won't do that knowing that this will probably be a ripoff. She tells me that her truck will be there and she won't rip me off. Yeah, sure. I still say no. She says, no problem, try again in a few hours when I should have a room. As she pulls out, I get in my car and I notice that she doesn't leave the hotel but goes to the other side. Apparently to meet her partner in crime. To make matters worse, she sends me a nasty message saying I conned her and she will post my number so others stay away from me. Like if I really care since I'm using a fake number.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/949840770945
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTc3MzU0NzQ2NjI5ZGU1ODJkOWQ0ZDJhYTk4MTk4YTc2OWQzMjNh.jpg‎  

  2. #11611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Hollie

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    Was going to give Hollie another go after it had been so long since I'd seen her last. She just quoted me 120 qv, 180 hh, and 310 hr What the actual fuck? Has she gotten that much better?

    I remember her 60/120/180 days
    Never seen her or never would but seriously? When an obvious user is asking those kind of rates and staying at low end hotels with the pimp scene and now this appears to be the norm, isn't it time to quit for good? I have.

  3. #11610
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    Was going to give Hollie another go after it had been so long since I'd seen her last. She just quoted me 120 qv, 180 hh, and 310 hr What the actual fuck? Has she gotten that much better?

    I remember her 60/120/180 days
    You must have caught her "in need". It's a damn shame these girls get so fucked up by demons. I still get a hh for $120. And yes, she still sucks and fucks like a purebred porn star when she is clear headed. I have called her probably 10 times this year BUT only seen her about half that many times. If I can tell she is fucked up through text or calls, I pass for that day. But when she is 100% lucid on the phone, I still go see her.

  4. #11609

    This cracks me right the fuck up!

    Check this shit out! I hope it's just another fake ad. Because if this is real, I want some of what she is smokin' LOL! So the listed rates are $200/ qv, $280/ hhr and $350/ hr! She only does Outcall and only between 1 am and 5 am! Oh, and she is Covid paranoid so she will be wearing a mask and YOU have to wear a mask as well but she advertises "PSE". If any of you go see her, please let me know how that PSE works out for you with those masks! LOL. Phone number does not come up in search, no reviews found anywhere. I laughed so hard at this ad. I mean WTF?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/290179887949

  5. #11608

    Hollie

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    Was going to give Hollie another go after it had been so long since I'd seen her last. She just quoted me 120 qv, 180 hh, and 310 hr What the actual fuck? Has she gotten that much better?

    I remember her 60/120/180 days
    Last time I tried to see Hollie, it was an 80 qv, she didn't have a condom, and she offered "I'm clean, if you want you can hit it raw" and I bowed out to "get a condom", and then ran and blocked her number. Mostly because her hand was literally bleeding and she looked like she weighed 85 lbs soaking wet. So not exactly who I'd trust to be STD free and pay 120 for a qv with.

    YMMV.

  6. #11607

    Hollie

    Was going to give Hollie another go after it had been so long since I'd seen her last. She just quoted me 120 qv, 180 hh, and 310 hr What the actual fuck? Has she gotten that much better?

    I remember her 60/120/180 days

  7. #11606

    Reference

    Reference and deposits.

    I'm looking for a relaxing time. I'm not applying for a job or renting a car.

    Any one who wants a deposit or reference. I just move on down the line.

    Just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Saw her several years ago. Smallish BBW. Not a bad time but your money could be spent better elsewhere. I was drawn in by her ad of nuru but it wasn't anything like I hoped.

  8. #11605
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a reference to her or from another provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/happy-givins-gobble-gobble/35103520
    Saw her several years ago. Smallish BBW. Not a bad time but your money could be spent better elsewhere. I was drawn in by her ad of nuru but it wasn't anything like I hoped.

  9. #11604

    Tatiana36 dd

    Does anyone have a reference to her or from another provider?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/happy-givins-gobble-gobble/35103520

  10. #11603

    Emma

    Emma is legit, saw her about 2 weeks ago. Most Pics are outdated. She looks more like the 3 pic. Session was ok. She was eager to please and took directions well. Was a little disappointed about her looks but 100 for hh was overall ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on anyone of these two providers?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/56298540/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/56307379/

    I tried to google their numbers with no luck. I txt' them this morning and I am waiting to hear back from anyone of them, but I was wondering if anyone of you recognize anyone of them. The 2nd lady in the link seems somehow familiar.

  11. #11602
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #11601

  13. #11600
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeam08  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to guess that while her body was there in bed with you, her brain was so high she was on another planet.
    No. She was definitely not high. Just seriously mental.

  14. #11599
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Probably like a lot others, I can't get to the other site. Were you talking about the Black Electra or someone else? Maybe you could link a picture?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/56280557/
    Link is still active. No, not Black Electra, who looks good BTW.

  15. #11598

    Intel Info

    Does anyone have intel on anyone of these two providers?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/56298540/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/56307379/

    I tried to google their numbers with no luck. I txt' them this morning and I am waiting to hear back from anyone of them, but I was wondering if anyone of you recognize anyone of them. The 2nd lady in the link seems somehow familiar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape