Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Osaka, fka Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1880
This blog is moderated by HiPickle
  1. #335

    Anything new here?

    Nothing good here recently? Been quiet in here.

  2. #334

    Yass

    She may think AMP must follow 10 pm rule (last minute of serving alcohol) too.

  3. #333

    Lineup schedule

    When I was calling and went in-person to see who was working, the mama always said Yas was gone by early evenings (7 or 8 ish, maybe earlier). So for you Yas fans, she probably starts early and ends early. Usually it's Mimi who's in late. Not sure what happened to Leii, she's never in the lineup anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Yas at 10 am? That is rare. Used to fuck her every week, and she never started before 6 pm, never. Must be her clients changing schedule now with pandemic.

    You lucky fucka, LOL. Good to hear Yes is back to good GFE service, she is a top tier pro.

  4. #332

    Rare

    Yas at 10 am? That is rare. Used to fuck her every week, and she never started before 6 pm, never. Must be her clients changing schedule now with pandemic.

    You lucky fucka, LOL. Good to hear Yes is back to good GFE service, she is a top tier pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yass this morning a little after 10 am. I had to get some pussy before the Thanksgiving gathering I had to get to so I headed over to Osaka and parked my white car in the Osaka parking lot. She was wearing a black dress when she met me, which hugged her curves in all the right places. Greeted me as cheerful as ever. Started off with light French kissing to deep french kissing. Then she gave me the most velvety bare back blow job you could ever get. Covered full service in several positions. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Deep french kissing throughout the entire session. Then when it was over, we cuddled and hugged a bit in bed, which was really nice. Left at around 11 am and drove my white car to my Thanksgiving gathering. Will see her again.

  5. #331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Yass

    Saw Yass this morning a little after 10 am. I had to get some pussy before the Thanksgiving gathering I had to get to so I headed over to Osaka and parked my white car in the Osaka parking lot. She was wearing a black dress when she met me, which hugged her curves in all the right places. Greeted me as cheerful as ever. Started off with light French kissing to deep french kissing. Then she gave me the most velvety bare back blow job you could ever get. Covered full service in several positions. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Deep french kissing throughout the entire session. Then when it was over, we cuddled and hugged a bit in bed, which was really nice. Left at around 11 am and drove my white car to my Thanksgiving gathering. Will see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how Yass service is now? I have had both great and poor service from her at top spa and at Tokyo spa. I am not sure if she is reliably good. Can anyone share their latest experiences with her? If I don't hear any good reports, I will still avoid her. Mimi is on my do not repeat list. Leii is nice but just not my type.

  6. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    Still Yas, Leii, and Mimi here? Any new additions?
    Does anyone know how Yass service is now? I have had both great and poor service from her at top spa and at Tokyo spa. I am not sure if she is reliably good. Can anyone share their latest experiences with her? If I don't hear any good reports, I will still avoid her. Mimi is on my do not repeat list. Leii is nice but just not my type.

  7. #329

    Lineup

    Still Yas, Leii, and Mimi here? Any new additions?

  8. #328
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #327

    I agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    I've been with Mimi and can confirm what ROG says. Though, I disagree with age. I'm in my 40's (and so are my female colleagues) and she looks way north of 40. I'd put her in her late 50's or early 60's.
    There is no way that mini can be 40 something.

    Tiny frame, well-cared body may confuse guys in dark room. But when we touch her hands, can feel age. Mimi, sasha from bss, Kimmie from happiness and most kison women look a little creepy outside when we can see too artificial lifting and filler, botox treatment as if smiling guest at funeral. And extremely lifted facial skin and weak muscle (Paula may be the exception when she kept hard exercise for long) -brittle hands really looked ridiculous. It is true.

  10. #326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Mimi

    She's been there for years. A little plump. She's a little reserved at first. You have to get her to warm up to you. Her looks can be deceiving. She looks younger from afar, but under the light she looks much older. Asked if I wanted the condom but declined. That was cool with her. Said she was from San Diego. Not my type but can recommend.[blue]The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  11. #325

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    I've been with Mimi and can confirm what ROG says. Though, I disagree with age. I'm in my 40's (and so are my female colleagues) and she looks way north of 40. I'd put her in her late 50's or early 60's.
    I Sampled once. A little over aged for me.

  12. #324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Than you for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is in her 40's. About 5'2". I can't guesstimate wt, but about average build. Very pale and smooth skin. Face about average asian. Had a kid, scar on tummy, covered with tat. Not big boobs, but nice, soft handfuls.

    Attitude: in our first few visits, mimi was very conservative-did not want her face touched (messed up make up), covered full service, etc. But I enjoyed touching and running my face over her body, front and back, and daty. After more visits she warmed up to me and accepted me as a frequent visitor, a regular. Now all good for me. YMMV.

    Conservatism should stay out of AMPs. Let liberalism prevail.
    She sound very interesting thank you for sharing.

  13. #323

    Mimi

    I've been with Mimi and can confirm what ROG says. Though, I disagree with age. I'm in my 40's (and so are my female colleagues) and she looks way north of 40. I'd put her in her late 50's or early 60's.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is in her 40's. About 5'2". I can't guesstimate wt, but about average build. Very pale and smooth skin. Face about average asian. Had a kid, scar on tummy, covered with tat. Not big boobs, but nice, soft handfuls.

    Attitude: in our first few visits, mimi was very conservative-did not want her face touched (messed up make up), covered full service, etc. But I enjoyed touching and running my face over her body, front and back, and daty. After more visits she warmed up to me and accepted me as a frequent visitor, a regular. Now all good for me. YMMV.

    Conservatism should stay out of AMPs. Let liberalism prevail.

  14. #322

    Mimi's looks, attitude

    She is in her 40's. About 5'2". I can't guesstimate wt, but about average build. Very pale and smooth skin. Face about average asian. Had a kid, scar on tummy, covered with tat. Not big boobs, but nice, soft handfuls.

    Attitude: in our first few visits, mimi was very conservative-did not want her face touched (messed up make up), covered full service, etc. But I enjoyed touching and running my face over her body, front and back, and daty. After more visits she warmed up to me and accepted me as a frequent visitor, a regular. Now all good for me. YMMV.

    Conservatism should stay out of AMPs. Let liberalism prevail.

  15. #321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    How would you describe her?

    She sound very interesting please can you describe her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape