Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 582 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2717
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is a good time, have heard reports of getting your wallet picked through. I've seen her a few times, great GFE and rub. If you like getting peed on, that is also on the menu
    No issues with money, saw her before thanksgiving. Tight ass amazing Greek no. Rush.

  2. #2716

    Melody in Fair Haven

    Has anyone seen Melody in Fair Haven? Is she legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/56251688/

  3. #2715

    Bailey / Tiffani

    Anyone know what has happened to her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bailey-e...w-haven-138093

  4. #2714
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #2713

    Weird pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Plus a full menu. Got to get me some.
    What's with the gun?

  6. #2712

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Plus a full menu. Got to get me some.
    GFE and Greek on the menu? NH is a bit far from me but I'll make the trek for some unrestrained kitty.

  7. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of taking the plunge myself. Did anyone notice this photo.
    Went and saw her. Very sweet girl, easy talker, accommodating. Looks like pictures. Did the half might do QV next time but for my own sake nothing with her at all. Area is fine. It's a safe enough spot for New Haven. Apartment is fine. She made a comment about looking more for regulars than actually doing high volume.

    She def worth the visit.

  8. #2710
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13  [View Original Post]
    Almost sounds like a bait and switch. You think you're paying for one thing, and suddenly she don't do that.
    She seems to be only active after midnight, and only does car dates. She got in touch with one of my phone numbers but completely ignored the other one. (yeah I have two phones) Decent BJ but I don't think I would care to repeat, mostly because it isn't the most comfortable scenario. It was just easy at the time because she came to me and I didn't have to travel anywhere. Just go outside to her car.

  9. #2709

    2 posts, different menus

    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Yo, does anyone have info / stories on this one? She always posts twice when she does. Pretty hot, I think.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/198734181266

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/186240605411
    Almost sounds like a bait and switch. You think you're paying for one thing, and suddenly she don't do that.

  10. #2708

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Yo, does anyone have info / stories on this one? She always posts twice when she does. Pretty hot, I think.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/198734181266

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/186240605411
    I sent her two texts on two different days and no response so I'm done trying.

  11. #2707

    Harley

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/093367645900

    Any info on this provider please?

  12. #2706
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I think she is BS trying to get you to spend money on www.onlyfans.com/ninaxkoukla..
    No doubt. I did see her and she did a car date and came to me. BJ was alright. Will only do covered anything. Personality was pretty nice though. I Was just looking to see if anyone else had any exp to share.

  13. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Yo, does anyone have info / stories on this one? She always posts twice when she does. Pretty hot, I think.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/198734181266

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/186240605411
    I think she is BS trying to get you to spend money on www.onlyfans.com/ninaxkoukla..

  14. #2704

    Baddy / Nina

    Yo, does anyone have info / stories on this one? She always posts twice when she does. Pretty hot, I think.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/198734181266

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/186240605411

  15. #2703
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    First one I'm pretty much ready to pull the trigger, I think I've seen her reviewed before but I was looking through pages and pages and couldn't find anything. Think I remember being good service but quick and to the point and not the friendliest? Can anyone confirm?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/448584898842

    And then I saw this one recently posting and I don't think I've seen anyone meet up with her? Ass looks pretty nice so might toftt if no one's seen but I typically only see people who others have already.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/075394290264

    As for the people posting about Mia, go see her. She's cute af, great tits, my regular girl that I go see. GFE fully if you're into it. Never had her go through my shit, never had her rush me or anything like that, never seen a pimp or any scars scabs etc. So YMMV I guess? But, I've seen her well over 20 times and never had any fuckery happen. I leave my shit on her table all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakudi  [View Original Post]
    1st of all BOTH of them patrol Ferry Street.

    Don't ever pay them more than street rates, they will give you street performance no matter the price. These women patrol the street and wait for phone calls to up sell themselves.
    I don't think I've ever recall seeing Carrie on the ferry loop the woman in the top link but whatever. She's a good time and worth what she asks for in my opinion she may come off as a bit snippy via text but she's just being street smart once your in the room with her she'll make your dreams come true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape