Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41454
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thanksgiving mongers.

    A good alternate, especially in this crazy year, is to spend time stuffing your favorite masseuse.
    Absolutely. Day off for me, had a great visit yesterday and looking forward to another tomorrow.

  2. #41453
    Happy Thanksgiving mongers.

    A good alternate, especially in this crazy year, is to spend time stuffing your favorite masseuse.

  3. #41452
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001  [View Original Post]
    I had a spectacular time with Mindy at Adore. She's been reviewed here before but thought I'd add my experience. She has a fun and bubbly personality, and speaks decent English. Her body is great if you like a small thin frame. Massage was just ok, but tons of teasing from the beginning. She had me flip about 20 minutes in and asked what I wanted. We agreed on $100 tip for her to get naked and provide a nice slow HJ with some foot fetish action. She allowed respectful roaming. After I finished, she continued to massage me until the full hour was up. $100 is my max tip for a CAMP and I felt like she deserved it for the attitude, great looks, awesome HJ and FJ, full naked with roaming and I got the full hour. I'll be back for sure
    Mindy is my ATF in Chamblee.

  4. #41451

    Adore. Mindy

    I had a spectacular time with Mindy at Adore. She's been reviewed here before but thought I'd add my experience. She has a fun and bubbly personality, and speaks decent English. Her body is great if you like a small thin frame. Massage was just ok, but tons of teasing from the beginning. She had me flip about 20 minutes in and asked what I wanted. We agreed on $100 tip for her to get naked and provide a nice slow HJ with some foot fetish action. She allowed respectful roaming. After I finished, she continued to massage me until the full hour was up. $100 is my max tip for a CAMP and I felt like she deserved it for the attitude, great looks, awesome HJ and FJ, full naked with roaming and I got the full hour. I'll be back for sure.

  5. #41450
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    You say 100 for HJ and otc. What if there's is more involved?
    How much more?

  6. #41449
    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    Not worried about that. I take every day a day at a time. No one is promised tomorrow.

    Yestheydo.
    Google seven year itch and hopefully you will appreciate the irony of your post.

  7. #41448
    Tokyo Valentino.

  8. #41447
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you've been but 60 with a 60 tip has been the going rate ever since covid unless you go to a hole in the wall place with a 70 year old woman. Even then you save 20 bucks
    Only because why'all agreed to pay. I'm not paying that although I rarely do HJ anyway.

    Yestheydo.

  9. #41446

    60/60

    Quote Originally Posted by LuapW  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys doing paying $1. 2 for a HJ? No wonder why expectations and prices are skyrocketing. You need to stop it or move to another market.
    Not sure where you've been but 60 with a 60 tip has been the going rate ever since covid unless you go to a hole in the wall place with a 70 year old woman. Even then you save 20 bucks?

  10. #41445
    Quote Originally Posted by LuapW  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys doing paying $1. 2 for a HJ? No wonder why expectations and prices are skyrocketing. You need to stop it or move to another market.
    That place sucks LOL. In your situation if not agreed on in advance she would have gotten standard 40 and done.

    Yestheydo.

  11. #41444
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the dreaded seven year itch.
    Not worried about that. I take every day a day at a time. No one is promised tomorrow.

    Yestheydo.

  12. #41443
    Quote Originally Posted by WB999  [View Original Post]
    And your pocket empty by then!
    LOL that's not an issue because I am not a rich man. She chips in on everything and has her own money.

    Yestheydo.

  13. #41442
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by wawa after no luck at TV. Several couples in TV but no action. Lady at wawa said her name was Choy. Ok looking. Wanted 240 for "boom boom". I laughed and said no. She said how much. I said 120. She said no this is downtown baby. I said ok and started getting dressed. She then gladly accepted the 120. BBBJ the CBJ to cfs. Won't repeat. I'm from Ohio and was just traveling through and will be again in a few days. Where has the youngest ladies for FS?
    What is TV?

  14. #41441

    Everyone needs more Sunshine

    This location in Kennesaw is the former Jo Jo's by the RR tracks. Not to be confused with Sunshine in Acworth on BF or the Sunshine on the east side of town.

  15. #41440
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    How are you a senior member but new to the world of AMPs?
    I'd assume he frequents one of the other categories on the forums, AMP's aren't the only source of our hobby out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape