Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 13936
-
11-28-20 07:55 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 2991As
Another poster has stated half of Vegas Swagged her BBFS style be careful.
Originally Posted by Sam820
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 06:40 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 243I can't with the screening. I'm not sending them that kind of info.
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 23:28 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 149MILF Kat
Looks interesting. Wondering if anyone here has seen her recently? Curious if bb is an option.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/7029868744
-
11-27-20 13:46 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 186Price Inflation
I always wanted to see her but her prices have really gone up 300 for hh is a pretty big price to pay.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 04:27 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 2991Lol
I PMed him no answer just a Time Waster.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 14:22 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 356I may have a woman for you. PM me if interested.
Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 02:47 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 225She looks 43 not 23.
Originally Posted by Gs702
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 18:17 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 121Jamie Foxys
https://www.foxylists.com/jamie
After reading reviews at TER I took the plunge with them. Jamie is an absolute blast. No upsell, GFE. Seniors can pm me. If you live in Vegas or are visiting, any of the Asian lineup is a must see. Light screening. Safe incall or outcall available. Happy Hunting.
-
11-25-20 15:18 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 823Mia is back
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/babyface...s-vegas-628344
I'm sure some of you remember her.
-
11-25-20 15:06 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 73Bambii
Does anyone have info on this girl? She is just my type but it looks TGTBT. Just curious if she is real and if there are any reviews. Thanks.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...e/981948709220
-
11-25-20 14:08 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 62Ariana Marie
Has anyone here ever hooked up with Ariana Marie through her Escort Page?
I find her to be attractive and have had interest in using her services, but I am curious if she is a raging ***** with lifeless energy in person.
-
11-25-20 13:54 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 62Ugly or Bait & Switch
This is exactly what I have found as well. I read a sign recently that said, "If you have an ugly face but beautiful eyes, this is your time to shine!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 11:53 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 41Couple years ago, I had a dream with Anna Euro that was fun and memorable. Not sure if she's still around.
Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 10:28 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 808It's an agency
I reached out to them. The booker told me outcall only.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
I ask for a rate and never heard bad. I'd pass.
-
11-25-20 07:43 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 267Duo Suggestions
Hi. I will be in town next week and wanted to know if there are any duo providers who can give a true double BBBJ experience like from a porn vid.











Reply With Quote





