Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 60954
-
11-26-20 10:57 #41454Senior Member

Posts: 342Absolutely. Day off for me, had a great visit yesterday and looking forward to another tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 10:40 #41453Senior Member

Posts: 495Happy Thanksgiving mongers.
A good alternate, especially in this crazy year, is to spend time stuffing your favorite masseuse.
-
11-26-20 07:39 #41452Regular Member

Posts: 16Mindy is my ATF in Chamblee.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 07:26 #41451Senior Member

Posts: 129Adore. Mindy
I had a spectacular time with Mindy at Adore. She's been reviewed here before but thought I'd add my experience. She has a fun and bubbly personality, and speaks decent English. Her body is great if you like a small thin frame. Massage was just ok, but tons of teasing from the beginning. She had me flip about 20 minutes in and asked what I wanted. We agreed on $100 tip for her to get naked and provide a nice slow HJ with some foot fetish action. She allowed respectful roaming. After I finished, she continued to massage me until the full hour was up. $100 is my max tip for a CAMP and I felt like she deserved it for the attitude, great looks, awesome HJ and FJ, full naked with roaming and I got the full hour. I'll be back for sure.
-
11-25-20 20:45 #41450Senior Member

Posts: 282How much more?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 20:06 #41449Senior Member

Posts: 189Google seven year itch and hopefully you will appreciate the irony of your post.
Originally Posted by YesTheyDo
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 19:26 #41448Banned Member

Posts: 2410Tokyo Valentino.
-
11-25-20 19:24 #41447Senior Member

Posts: 141Only because why'all agreed to pay. I'm not paying that although I rarely do HJ anyway.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-25-20 17:27 #41446Senior Member

Posts: 145660/60
Not sure where you've been but 60 with a 60 tip has been the going rate ever since covid unless you go to a hole in the wall place with a 70 year old woman. Even then you save 20 bucks?
Originally Posted by LuapW
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 17:01 #41445Senior Member

Posts: 141That place sucks LOL. In your situation if not agreed on in advance she would have gotten standard 40 and done.
Originally Posted by LuapW
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-25-20 16:59 #41444Senior Member

Posts: 141Not worried about that. I take every day a day at a time. No one is promised tomorrow.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-25-20 16:58 #41443Senior Member

Posts: 141LOL that's not an issue because I am not a rich man. She chips in on everything and has her own money.
Originally Posted by WB999
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-25-20 16:52 #41442Banned Member

Posts: 13634What is TV?
Originally Posted by HotLcndyt
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 15:41 #41441Banned Member

Posts: 2410Everyone needs more Sunshine
This location in Kennesaw is the former Jo Jo's by the RR tracks. Not to be confused with Sunshine in Acworth on BF or the Sunshine on the east side of town.
-
11-25-20 14:58 #41440Senior Member

Posts: 79I'd assume he frequents one of the other categories on the forums, AMP's aren't the only source of our hobby out there.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





