Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 1435 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 26396
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12386

    Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Well the ad is now down but here are a few photos. Now goes by Sami??
    This one ripped me off with $50 as a deposit via cash app. I knew it was going to happen but the little head still had hope. She led me to a nice hotel down town and went silent after that money was sent.

    She did post under a different name though, lexxy sexxy I believe.

  2. #12385

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you ask the right questions or it was a slow night and she needed some money. I suggest you share your questions so we can use them as they seem to be very effective at getting providers to reply and even send extra pics.
    Like you said, I'm sure it was a stupid-slow night for her, but she was jumping all over trying to meet. Her ad said "two whole" special or something like that. So I asked which two holes, asked location and rate, etc.

  3. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/337065768103

    She posted in Madison with past weekend. I did see something about her in the Seeking Arrangements page. There is some old discussion on her but anything recent. There is her ad with reviews in Private Delights.

    One is from April 2020 all the others are 2018 or 2019 most were good with a few bad ones tossed in.

    Anything recent?

    Thanks.
    Well the ad is now down but here are a few photos. Now goes by Sami??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sami2.jpg‎   sami  1.jpg‎   MTYzODYxMzUxN2JjZDQzMDI3MWViOTdhN2MzZDM5MjYzN2NiMGI.jpg‎   MjIyOTI2MzFmYjRiMzExZTEzYmEzY2U2ODU5NDM1MDE0NDQ5NWI4.jpg‎  

  4. #12383

    Police scare

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/055674606557

    What's disappointment! Agree on donation and services. Then asked me to wait until she gets to new place. Then she says that her partner has another date. We already scheduled earlier in the day. She calls herself professional. I chose not to partake after the 10th place and time change.
    So I kept insisting on this one, since I was getting to response from my regular. She told me to go to 27th and Layton. A lot lace near a Donut place. I was there a few minutes earlier. The police showed up right error I got out of the car. I bailed.

  5. #12382

    May be your questions?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    That's ironic, because last night, once I asked my usual basic questions, she wouldn't stop texting, even though I responded slow to try to show that it was getting late and I didn't want to go out. She even sent pics without me asking. I told her I wasn't comfortable coming to her area at night, because my car sticks out. She told me I could come over for incall, car date, or she could get a room with my payment. I still went to sleep instead, because I wanted to see if anyone else had seen her.
    Perhaps you ask the right questions or it was a slow night and she needed some money. I suggest you share your questions so we can use them as they seem to be very effective at getting providers to reply and even send extra pics.

  6. #12381

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Amelia on skip the games because the pics looked too good to be true. She wants 100 via cashapp to secure an appointment. Anyone ever have luck with sending cashapp deposits? Not something I'm willing to risk. She texted me that she has a lot of luck getting deposits from guys.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/222811632469
    Why would you ever even consider sending money to a total stranger? And of course she's going to tell you that everyone else does it, because she wants YOU to do it.

  7. #12380

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Hard to see! She will text sporadically. I was curious but I can't stand getting texts back from her 6 to 10 hours after the fact.
    That's ironic, because last night, once I asked my usual basic questions, she wouldn't stop texting, even though I responded slow to try to show that it was getting late and I didn't want to go out. She even sent pics without me asking. I told her I wasn't comfortable coming to her area at night, because my car sticks out. She told me I could come over for incall, car date, or she could get a room with my payment. I still went to sleep instead, because I wanted to see if anyone else had seen her.

  8. #12379

    Amber, chinadoll. Now Leeexi?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/337065768103

    She posted in Madison with past weekend. I did see something about her in the Seeking Arrangements page. There is some old discussion on her but anything recent. There is her ad with reviews in Private Delights.

    One is from April 2020 all the others are 2018 or 2019 most were good with a few bad ones tossed in.

    Anything recent?

    Thanks.

  9. #12378
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before? Didn't find anything in search of "Brittney" here or ripoff.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/832150432270
    Picked her up off Greenfield before, would not repeat. Lit up crack pipe in my ride without asking.

  10. #12377

    Don't fall for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Amelia on skip the games because the pics looked too good to be true. She wants 100 via cashapp to secure an appointment. Anyone ever have luck with sending cashapp deposits? Not something I'm willing to risk. She texted me that she has a lot of luck getting deposits from guys.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/222811632469
    Keep your money in your pocket. Your chances of meeting her are zero.

  11. #12376

    Bad communication

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before? Didn't find anything in search of "Brittney" here or ripoff.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/832150432270
    Hard to see! She will text sporadically. I was curious but I can't stand getting texts back from her 6 to 10 hours after the fact.

  12. #12375

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Amelia on skip the games because the pics looked too good to be true. She wants 100 via cashapp to secure an appointment. Anyone ever have luck with sending cashapp deposits? Not something I'm willing to risk. She texted me that she has a lot of luck getting deposits from guys.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/222811632469
    About the only thing I see happening is her getting your 100 and you never see or hear from her again. As for the luck she has getting alot of guys to CashApp her 100 did she mention how many of the guys got to plow her? Keep your 100 and spend it on someone else.

  13. #12374

    Brittney

    Anyone seen this one before? Didn't find anything in search of "Brittney" here or ripoff.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/832150432270

  14. #12373

    Don't do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Amelia on skip the games because the pics looked too good to be true. She wants 100 via cashapp to secure an appointment. Anyone ever have luck with sending cashapp deposits? Not something I'm willing to risk. She texted me that she has a lot of luck getting deposits from guys.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/222811632469
    One of my regular slores was complaining about traveling out of town, then getting ghosted when she got to the appointment. I suggested getting $20 or so to cover gas and running around. She said "No way. Too many girls have ripped guys off, they just won't do it any more. " Hell, if these guys won't drop $20 for gas, I sure as hell wouldn't drop $100, unless you want to send it to me. I guarantee that if you send me that $100, I will ghost you also. Either way you get ripped off, but at least with me, you know ahead of time what you got.

    Coochie (I've fallen for a ton of shit, but not that one) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I don't know if I read it on this board or some other, but some guy was complaining that he had sent Candace Von, current escort and former porn star, $500 for a date. She never showed. He was wondering who to complain to. Sorry, but there aint no Better Beaver Bureau to give out poor ratings.

  15. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    I believe they don't come to Milwaukee but have a location in Chicago on Milwaukee Avenue or has something changed?.
    Only Hazel sometimes provides service in Milwaukee. It's on their schedule but she has limited availability.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape