Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Dig deep enough on most any of these girls and I guarantee you will find Shit That is Fucked Up.
    Yeah agreed they all (and all of us included) have something or the other we want to hide or some dirt in our past. But there is a line. Drugs etc is one thing. But when it goes to robery, armed robbery or more severe. In my mind you have crossed over to felonies and that is then not dirt. It is a lack of charachter. A few too many lines have been crossed at that cannot be undone. You are right MR. It is totally fucked up. Hope she gets the help she needs. I agree with the judge if she does not she will be back here soon and the next time. She may not get a lucky break.

  2. #12389

    How long will this post stay up?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....urkeyDay-Treat

    Anyone going to TOFTT?

    *edit* looked at the PH vids, her TNA pics are definitely glam ones...

  3. #12388
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Uh, what am I missing? A couple of pics and a list of bands she likes. What am I not getting?
    Dude, follow the Everett Herald link on my previous post.

  4. #12387

    I haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    OK figured it out. YIKES!!
    Uh, what am I missing? A couple of pics and a list of bands she likes. What am I not getting?

  5. #12386

    Flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Already confirmed. No up charge. 2 rounds. Picked her up. Brought her back filled.
    Set something up via text. Drove to Lynnwood. Waited 25 min after arriving for a Unit number. Tried calling twice as well.

    She texted me 10 min after I left saying phone died (yet it was ringing). Tried to get Unit number again. Kept pushing new meet up time back. So I just went home. Wasted an hour plus.

  6. #12385

    Are you really surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    ...
    Not going to out directly but google is your friend. Kyelee. In Everett.

    I'm staying the fuck away and thanking my lucky stars.
    Dig deep enough on most any of these girls and I guarantee you will find Shit That is Fucked Up.

  7. #12384

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of speaking for others that's not much to go on. Without more info like where she advertises, physical description, area, etc other hobbyists might not know who you're referring to.
    I believe he is referring to this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?329849-Bambi

    She also pops up on STG in the Shoreline / Edmonds / Lynnwood area if I remember correctly.

  8. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Not going to out directly but google is your friend. Kyelee. In Everett.

    I'm staying the fuck away and thanking my lucky stars.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...r/778505197914
    Just to be sure, is this her?

    https://www.heraldnet.com/news/teen-...arges-dropped/

  9. #12382

    Double YIKES

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Read what you found and went to get FB page. YIKES!!
    OK figured it out. YIKES!!

  10. #12381

    I don't get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Read what you found and went to get FB page. YIKES!!
    I googled her and saw her Facebook page it's pretty bare just a profile pic. I don't get it? Why should I stay away?

  11. #12380
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, many have, with the chest bump thing going on.

    Many trips of bbcip cia cim but always wondered something. The name was too unique and familiar.

    Not going to out directly but google is your friend. Kyelee. In Everett.

    I'm staying the fuck away and thanking my lucky stars.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...r/778505197914
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Read what you found and went to get FB page. YIKES!!
    Did you read the 2015 Everett Herald herald DOT net stories? Double Yikes!

  12. #12379

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, many have, with the chest bump thing going on.

    Many trips of bbcip cia cim but always wondered something. The name was too unique and familiar.

    Not going to out directly but google is your friend. Kyelee. In Everett.

    I'm staying the fuck away and thanking my lucky stars.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...r/778505197914
    Read what you found and went to get FB page. YIKES!!

  13. #12378

    STG Kyelee in Everett. Warning

    I've seen her before, many have, with the chest bump thing going on.

    Many trips of bbcip cia cim but always wondered something. The name was too unique and familiar.

    Not going to out directly but google is your friend. Kyelee. In Everett.

    I'm staying the fuck away and thanking my lucky stars.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...r/778505197914

  14. #12377
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? I fucked her in the ass a bunch earlier in the year. Her ass was always super tight and she'd go straight ass to mouth. Would love to tear into that butthole again.
    At the risk of speaking for others that's not much to go on. Without more info like where she advertises, physical description, area, etc other hobbyists might not know who you're referring to.

  15. #12376

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Muree3  [View Original Post]
    You're right. But she used to ask for less, so that means some or if not a lot pay that amount and more. LOL.

    A lot of guys increase the wh*re's rates when they tip and they brag about how much money they have. I read on here some guy paid 900 for a girl I won't give 400, and this looks hot but not for more than 300 but some guys made her think she worth more. I put the link for those guys, as she isn't going to lower her rates.

    Just my 2 cents.
    Met this chick last month after that video that posted here months ago about her creampie.

    My experience was good. Sketchy motel in fed way. BBBJ was meh and she's kinda of a dead fish not much reaction LOL she went on top for CG and good gracious she's tight. Had to lube up few times.

    She won't do k9 on me but mish is okay so I went deep pounding on that for a while she mention she's getting veejay sore so we went reverse cowgirl and then back to mish again hard pounding and dfk all over her mouth and sucking her nice perky tits. Blew half my load in and the rest on her tits. Was hella great fuckin time with this tight cutie. It was $$ . 20 that time for my half hr which turned about 40 min which is not bad.

    Maybe I'll be back but with the area or maybe the people she hangs out with plus her being non much into it I might pass not to mention this rate increase that has been posted I'm sure someone paid her much extras and became regular and fucked us all for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape