Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 13291
-
11-25-20 13:08 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 42(Some) Intel
I am pretty sure we have discussed her before, but she was using a different name that I do not remember. I think it is her from the looks, redhead, and mentioning that exit in her ad. I elected not to see her. She had mixed reviews, and everything is covered. Maybe someone else can help with more details.
Originally Posted by RobBobert
[View Original Post]
Be Safe. ChyllE1.
-
11-25-20 08:47 #5100Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/130132384078
Any intel on this one. I can't find anything.
-
11-25-20 08:47 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 317Thanks for the info
Wow that bad! Thank you, I thought by her pictures she looks very cute but the attitude is a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 20:46 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 324Avoid her like the plague. I've never seen her, but have heard horror stories about her.
Originally Posted by AL050
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 15:47 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 92Gone UTR
https://tryst.link/escort/lollipop-1974
I'm a long time member and lurker but don't post much now days.
Lollipop is a personal friend and I told her I'd get her a little love since she is going UTR. She has a private location in Greenville but will do outcall for an upcharge. Having been a regular client of hers I can tell you that she is a great conversationalist and demon free. She's a little older but is in very good shape with no baby damage. Sensual, relaxed and GFE starting at $100 for QV- not a clock watcher. She's a little picky about her clientele, but she's a much safer and better option than most of the providers out there right now.
-
11-23-20 14:36 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 66Ass!
That happens when a girl doesn't wash her ass well enough! LOL.
Originally Posted by LoriTruck
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 14:16 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 453Kaye
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/513410269800
Saw her recently. She is the girl in the pics. Took care of the donation, she pulls out a condom from the drawer. I asked for a BBBJ. She asked if I was clean. A few minutes of a decent BBBJ and on with the rubber for cg. She orgasmed a few times, flipped to doggy and a smell that killed the mood said hey to me. I faked a nut in the rubber, washed up and off I went never to return.
-
11-23-20 12:27 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 244Idk
I never bothered. A good friend told me that she had the worst odor and would hound the shit out of you.
Originally Posted by AL050
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 11:30 #5093Banned Member

Posts: 171Kaysee
She posted in Ashville area in last week. She was a multipole city NC tour. She has posted for 5 years plus. Read several reviews were she is strictly business and mechanical and a little attitude is always present.
-
11-23-20 08:24 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 317This Kaysee
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaysee-e...eenville-28814
Any one seen her? What does she provide?
-
11-23-20 06:55 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 449Ally Jade
So, I tried to contact her yesterday. First reached out at 3:45. No reply for about 2 hours, and then all she said was "Hey". So I replied back. Another couple hours later, I get another "Hey". I had left Greenville by now, was eating some dinner. So, I did reply back "Hello". After I got home, and getting ready for bed, she comes back again with "Hey". I'm rather pissed by now, so I flat out told her she was way to slow to respond, her reply was she had just got up. Well, with service like that, she going to be having car issues for a while.
-
11-22-20 09:42 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 357I know!
I know, I know LOL But one has to have a little hope.
Originally Posted by Topflight70en
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 07:13 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 317Anyone seen or heard of Kaysee?
I haven't seen or heard from her in a while?
Does anyone know of her? Or seen her lately?
-
11-21-20 20:45 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 294Vicki
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/080896914234
Saw this one a couple of times in the last few weeks. Met her on SA, sorry don't have the link, I blocked her. Profile pics are the same though. She is the girl in the pics, she lives in an apartment with her mother, seems like that is where she is seeing clients. I didn't see her there but would pick her up and bring her to my place. She said she has danced at every club in the area. Pics are accurate. She doesn't kiss, but gives a good BBBJ, never did cim with her but I see it is offered, Never did greek and I see it is offered. The times I was with her was good and the reason I stopped is she started getting needy and texting everyday for money. She's a pro and knows her stuff. You will have a good time.
-
11-21-20 14:29 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 42Lacey Love
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/521968691583
I had a nice time with Lacey earlier this week when some other plans fell through. Her pics are recent and accurate. I saw her with the new red hair before she had those pics up, but I liked it. She was easy to schedule with, and communicated clearly. I had her come out to my place, price for the poem was as listed, no upcharge. Yes, you actually get a poem. YMMV, but she was fun and eager when we hung out after the poetry. Not a clock watcher at all despite not driving herself. Only downsides were no GFE, and no cim. Overall I recommend her.
Be Safe. ChyllE1.









Reply With Quote




