Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 16539
-
11-30-20 14:29 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 1840Nuru massage
Lately I've been having thoughts of a Nuru massage with FS ending, any of these "parlors" around Jax offer that kind of experience? Of course I'm not interested in some older mama san but would prefer a younger spinner. Am I asking a lot here? IDK, never tried the massage parlor thing but like I said, a nice massage ending her slipping and sliding on to my cock sounds like fun. JD.
-
11-28-20 15:35 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 55Possible?
I would like to try a MP but I'm in a wheelchair and I wouldn't be able to transfer onto the table. Do you guys think I could say I want an upperbody and / or leg massage and move forward from there? What's the standard fare in these places? Looking for L2/ L3, preferably with someone younger.
-
11-28-20 13:02 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 299Like the fish
You can only image what it'd be like to post on STG 🤣. I hear these fish complain about their hundreds of text messages all the time. They lose track of their favorites too.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 12:27 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 444My prostate queens review
I must remind myself next time I do a review like this to put SENIORS ONLY! My inbox stays clogged up with regular members and it takes undue time to check their posts while vetting them.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
NMJ.
-
11-27-20 15:16 #10955Banned Member

Posts: 1086What are you saying?
Are you saying a bust is imminent? Or that customers are being video recorded? Please let us know.
Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
G2.
-
11-27-20 14:55 #10954Regular Member

Posts: 24Whitney
Anybody had any recent visits with Whitney. Received some info about her but they weren't recent visits. Seen her posting more often in STG. Pm me details if you don't mind. Thanks.
-
11-27-20 11:17 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 73Southside Spa is decent. Will get what you need.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
For younger, I'd say PT. But be prepared to be pushed for L3.
-
11-25-20 06:56 #10952Regular Member

Posts: 1Saw Amy at Tian Tian, good personality, great massage but L1 was the only thing on the table at least for me.
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 02:55 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 176Where is this at?
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 20:27 #10950Senior Member

Posts: 32New girl at Serenity
New girl at serenity is Lynn. She moved here from LA 2 weeks ago because of the shutdown. Not as pretty as Lee, however she is awesome at ass play. Just before you end she is knuckle deep on the backend. Very sweet to talk to with good English. I like hour massages and medium hard, she is very good. 70 house 50 tip.
-
11-24-20 18:32 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 2443rd Street- Mia
Stopped by 3rd street today and was greater by Joy, thought I will going to get her so I didn't ask. Late 20's / Maybe Early 30's small petite girl. So I go in pay the. 5 house fee. Waited a few min and hear comes a very pretty mid 20's tight body girl. He name was Mia. Nice set of man made B's maybe a little bigger. Starts of massage with light touch with roaming everywhere. On the flip we negotiate to. 14 and the fun begins. PM for more details. Well worth the trip to 3rd street. By far the youngest and prettiest in JAX.
-
11-24-20 16:51 #10948Senior Member

Posts: 444Prostate Queens
I believe I have learned some inside info on their setup at this Deerwood place. I wouldn't expect them to be there much longer, for what it's worth. Also, if you do go visit them, expect there to be plenty of cameras around the inside and also some dudes packing heat lingering around. Be careful.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 10:21 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 231Yup that's it exactly. I like the chase, and if I stumble into more than I expected it's a happy surprise. Much better than having the lights flipped on and having to argue with an old korean lady when she demands 80 for a HJ (cough PT cough).
Originally Posted by MongerMax
[View Original Post]
Thanks though, I'll check Dolphin and Beach out. Is either of them significantly better on the lady front? Younger and/or slimmer? And that's good to know about looking for the Chinese-owned shops. And I'd love to find a non-Asian place for it too, keep me posted if one pops up sometime.
-
11-24-20 09:27 #10946Senior Member

Posts: 51A Pragmatic Approach
To each his own but this is my thinking as well. I for one enjoy the chase or the game, if you will. I know where the FS places are and sometimes I'll partake and when I stumble into FS I won't turn it down, but it's not my thing all the time.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
Type 2 seems to be the easiest to deal with and it keeps both sides happy. And let's face it, a type 2 place is a more workable business model that has a shot at hanging around for a number of years.
My go-to's for type two are Beach and Dolphin in Ponte Vedra. And sometimes the massage is pretty good. LOL. But I like the walk on back service as well.
Type 2 in my experience has been the Chinese owned shops and that will vary between a good massage to self service to type 2. The Korean shops are usually the FS shops. Mostly. That's not to say that you can't find a FS Chinese shop, but it's less likely.
Occasionally I like to stumble into non Asian places that do type 2. Hard to find. I remember when the Ukrainian gang was in Jax Beach. I miss them.
Anybody know where LuLu is?
-
11-24-20 09:07 #10945Senior Member

Posts: 244Joy 3rd Street
I've seen two young girls at 3rd street when they were doing some work on the outside of building recently. Assuming one was Joy and does anyone know the other? Which one is better?
Awesome review!!
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




