Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10470

    Street Walker Term

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the explanation.
    Sorry for the confusion. It's a street walker term (not mine) for an unmarked vehicle that picks up a girl and sits in the parking lot or drives around while she gives blow jobs to several guys, most of whom have difficulty with English. It's a high risk environment and for a woman to do that she needs to be fairly desperate. Thus, drugs are almost always involved. You will see "no white vans" in ads. Lilly (the redhead) has a long history of making poor decisions. I've never met the other girl so cannot comment.

    Dixie.

  2. #10469

    New to Charlotte or New #?

    New to Charlotte or New #? As I can only find info on here from the end of September with that number.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any mentions of Valerie on the board so I thought to enlist your help please.

    Here is a link to her ad and I've attached a pic of her ad.

    I appreciate this boards sleuthing skills. LOL.

    980-xxx-3534.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/900411223096
    .

  3. #10468

    Anyone know if this Valerie is real?

    I couldn't find any mentions of Valerie on the board so I thought to enlist your help please.

    Here is a link to her ad and I've attached a pic of her ad.

    I appreciate this boards sleuthing skills. LOL.

    980-xxx-3534.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/900411223096
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1F40B826-F97F-4950-9345-9E91E4EBDEBE.jpeg‎  

  4. #10467
    She has a couple of new pics and it looks like she picked up a couple of pounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerRon  [View Original Post]
    That is Nicole. Search her name and there are probably 100 posts on her. You may even be able to find a video of her. Great lady who is older, but is a great value. Just be careful doing DATY, unless you want to risk some possible remnants of those before you, if you know what I mean.

  5. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Samara is UTR and so there are not any links for her. She is a real gem, and ladies like her are very hard to come by these days. If you contact her she will send you some pics. She is a beautiful woman, lovely personality, full GFE, and very talented in the boudoir. Essentially everyone I have referred to her has been very happy to meet her.
    She's amazing. She lives up to the hype. I was a little worried about her looks since she doesn't share face pics. But her face is a gorgeous as her body. I thought she had a bit of an exotic—maybe Mediterranean look—but she says she's a basic white girl. Her prices are higher than what I usually pay, and I'm very miserly—I felt like she was worth more than I paid.

  6. #10465

  7. #10464

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one, she looks fine.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/692118066943
    That is Nicole. Search her name and there are probably 100 posts on her. You may even be able to find a video of her. Great lady who is older, but is a great value. Just be careful doing DATY, unless you want to risk some possible remnants of those before you, if you know what I mean.

  8. #10463
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one, she looks fine.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/692118066943
    Thats Nicole, she has been reviewed several times.

  9. #10462

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one, she looks fine.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/692118066943
    I have seen her a few times, GFE and stays at a mid range hotel, always safe. Her body is nice and her BBBJ is excellent. Only thing is she is quite shy and not very talkative at all. Her rates are on par with others, I did see her a few times but not lately. Will not see smokers.

  10. #10461

    Sexy mature blond

    Does anyone have experience with this one, she looks fine.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/692118066943

  11. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters  [View Original Post]
    She does not do kissing on the lips / mouth and the BJ is covered, mainly due to her being a germaphobe. However, the service is very good and yes, greek is provided for no additional cost, at least in my experience.

    Quick addition: I have always enjoyed my time with Ginger. I feel that she communicates well and lets your know where her boundaries are. Outside of those boundaries, I find her to be very willing, open, and accommodating. I have seen her several times over the last year and have never been disappointed. Clearly a beautiful and intelligent woman.
    She does sound very nice and like someone who would be worth seeing. I appreciate the information!

  12. #10459

    Ginger

    She does not do kissing on the lips / mouth and the BJ is covered, mainly due to her being a germaphobe. However, the service is very good and yes, greek is provided for no additional cost, at least in my experience.

    Quick addition: I have always enjoyed my time with Ginger. I feel that she communicates well and lets your know where her boundaries are. Outside of those boundaries, I find her to be very willing, open, and accommodating. I have seen her several times over the last year and have never been disappointed. Clearly a beautiful and intelligent woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Are you speaking of red headed Ginger that hosts who most everyone speaks highly of? Not full on GFE but very good service Ginger? If so I had no idea she offered that.
    Last edited by AlexMcMasters; 11-24-20 at 08:24. Reason: provided more detail

  13. #10458
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters  [View Original Post]
    I would personally recommend Ginger.
    Are you speaking of red headed Ginger that hosts who most everyone speaks highly of? Not full on GFE but very good service Ginger? If so I had no idea she offered that.

  14. #10457

    Samara

    Samara is UTR and so there are not any links for her. She is a real gem, and ladies like her are very hard to come by these days. If you contact her she will send you some pics. She is a beautiful woman, lovely personality, full GFE, and very talented in the boudoir. Essentially everyone I have referred to her has been very happy to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide info on her, does she have a link to view her pics / profile?

  15. #10456

    Any intel on this dream?

    Hey all, just looking around at what out there today and came across this one. Anyone tried out this dream?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/183989767122

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape