Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10960
    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    I would like to try a MP but I'm in a wheelchair and I wouldn't be able to transfer onto the table. Do you guys think I could say I want an upperbody and / or leg massage and move forward from there? What's the standard fare in these places? Looking for L2/ L3, preferably with someone younger.
    If my memory serves me correctly, Palm Tree has a handicap accessible ramp to the front door and lobby. As for for services, that is typically negotiable with the attendant but the "younger" part may be a challenge. House fee is $60 half hour and $80 full hour. Others here have visited recently and can better outline the current tipping scale.

  2. #10959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Nuru massage

    Lately I've been having thoughts of a Nuru massage with FS ending, any of these "parlors" around Jax offer that kind of experience? Of course I'm not interested in some older mama san but would prefer a younger spinner. Am I asking a lot here? IDK, never tried the massage parlor thing but like I said, a nice massage ending her slipping and sliding on to my cock sounds like fun. JD.

  3. #10958

    Possible?

    I would like to try a MP but I'm in a wheelchair and I wouldn't be able to transfer onto the table. Do you guys think I could say I want an upperbody and / or leg massage and move forward from there? What's the standard fare in these places? Looking for L2/ L3, preferably with someone younger.

  4. #10957

    Like the fish

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    I must remind myself next time I do a review like this to put SENIORS ONLY! My inbox stays clogged up with regular members and it takes undue time to check their posts while vetting them.

    NMJ.
    You can only image what it'd be like to post on STG 🤣. I hear these fish complain about their hundreds of text messages all the time. They lose track of their favorites too.

  5. #10956

    My prostate queens review

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.
    I must remind myself next time I do a review like this to put SENIORS ONLY! My inbox stays clogged up with regular members and it takes undue time to check their posts while vetting them.

    NMJ.

  6. #10955
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    What are you saying?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013  [View Original Post]
    I believe I have learned some inside info on their setup at this Deerwood place. I wouldn't expect them to be there much longer, for what it's worth. Also, if you do go visit them, expect there to be plenty of cameras around the inside and also some dudes packing heat lingering around. Be careful
    Are you saying a bust is imminent? Or that customers are being video recorded? Please let us know.

    Thanks.

    G2.

  7. #10954

    Whitney

    Anybody had any recent visits with Whitney. Received some info about her but they weren't recent visits. Seen her posting more often in STG. Pm me details if you don't mind. Thanks.

  8. #10953
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by serenity today but Lee asked me to come back in about 30 minutes to an hour but I didn't have the time. I noticed down the street on the same side is Southside spa, next to the dog groomer. Curious if anyone has feedback? I was going to stop by and check it out but kept it moving. Is it worth the visit?

    Also. Where can I find younger providers? Ladies early / mid 20's?

    Thanks guys.
    Southside Spa is decent. Will get what you need.

    For younger, I'd say PT. But be prepared to be pushed for L3.

  9. #10952
    Saw Amy at Tian Tian, good personality, great massage but L1 was the only thing on the table at least for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    My first stop is the one at 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach. I visited in the afternoon; I was greeted by Joy! She handed me a mask to wear and then lead me to the room. I will say that Joy is in her mid-20's. She is petite and 5'4 in height? She is cute. As I underdressed, I requested for a shower. It is a self-shower, and the shower area is small. Keep that in mind. I returned to the after I had my shower, dried off, and we started off with a basic massage to warm things up. This lasted for like 5 minutes tops. She did some spider finger teasing and had me flipped. Asked, what did I want? I answered, you! I tipped in and she went to the other room to get a cover. She came back, asked what I like, told her to get on top of me. This woman rode the shit out of me. LOL Then we went from reverse CW, to K9, and to finishing in MISH, with her slightly choking me. LOL Damn! She cleaned me up and gave me a water bottle. If any of you want to visit her, I would do so now. She will be going on vacation soon, she claims.

    Overview: 50 for the house & 140 for L3. My only dislike was the theatrics acting of her fake moans and no CBJ.

    Tian Tian Spa.

  10. #10951
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 3rd street today and was greater by Joy, thought I will going to get her so I didn't ask. Late 20's / Maybe Early 30's small petite girl. So I go in pay the. 5 house fee. Waited a few min and hear comes a very pretty mid 20's tight body girl. He name was Mia. Nice set of man made B's maybe a little bigger. Starts of massage with light touch with roaming everywhere. On the flip we negotiate to. 14 and the fun begins. PM for more details. Well worth the trip to 3rd street. By far the youngest and prettiest in JAX.
    Where is this at?

  11. #10950

    New girl at Serenity

    New girl at serenity is Lynn. She moved here from LA 2 weeks ago because of the shutdown. Not as pretty as Lee, however she is awesome at ass play. Just before you end she is knuckle deep on the backend. Very sweet to talk to with good English. I like hour massages and medium hard, she is very good. 70 house 50 tip.

  12. #10949

    3rd Street- Mia

    Stopped by 3rd street today and was greater by Joy, thought I will going to get her so I didn't ask. Late 20's / Maybe Early 30's small petite girl. So I go in pay the. 5 house fee. Waited a few min and hear comes a very pretty mid 20's tight body girl. He name was Mia. Nice set of man made B's maybe a little bigger. Starts of massage with light touch with roaming everywhere. On the flip we negotiate to. 14 and the fun begins. PM for more details. Well worth the trip to 3rd street. By far the youngest and prettiest in JAX.

  13. #10948

    Prostate Queens

    I believe I have learned some inside info on their setup at this Deerwood place. I wouldn't expect them to be there much longer, for what it's worth. Also, if you do go visit them, expect there to be plenty of cameras around the inside and also some dudes packing heat lingering around. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.

  14. #10947
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMax  [View Original Post]
    To each his own but this is my thinking as well. I for one enjoy the chase or the game, if you will. I know where the FS places are and sometimes I'll partake and when I stumble into FS I won't turn it down, but it's not my thing all the time.

    Type 2 seems to be the easiest to deal with and it keeps both sides happy. And let's face it, a type 2 place is a more workable business model that has a shot at hanging around for a number of years.

    My go-to's for type two are Beach and Dolphin in Ponte Vedra. And sometimes the massage is pretty good. LOL. But I like the walk on back service as well.

    Type 2 in my experience has been the Chinese owned shops and that will vary between a good massage to self service to type 2. The Korean shops are usually the FS shops. Mostly. That's not to say that you can't find a FS Chinese shop, but it's less likely.

    Occasionally I like to stumble into non Asian places that do type 2. Hard to find. I remember when the Ukrainian gang was in Jax Beach. I miss them.

    Anybody know where LuLu is?
    Yup that's it exactly. I like the chase, and if I stumble into more than I expected it's a happy surprise. Much better than having the lights flipped on and having to argue with an old korean lady when she demands 80 for a HJ (cough PT cough).

    Thanks though, I'll check Dolphin and Beach out. Is either of them significantly better on the lady front? Younger and/or slimmer? And that's good to know about looking for the Chinese-owned shops. And I'd love to find a non-Asian place for it too, keep me posted if one pops up sometime.

  15. #10946

    A Pragmatic Approach

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm realizing that AMPs tend to fall into 3 categories:

    1) Legit massage, no HE.

    2) Pretty good massage, L1 (maybe L2?) ending.

    3) FS, massage usually just a formality.

    I've had the best experiences with type 2 places. Getting a decent massage with a nice ending. Any recommendations on what the best places are for that these days? I feel like the ones that get talked about the most on here are the type 3's, which usually come with a ton of upcharging and negotiating, which I don't particularly enjoy.
    To each his own but this is my thinking as well. I for one enjoy the chase or the game, if you will. I know where the FS places are and sometimes I'll partake and when I stumble into FS I won't turn it down, but it's not my thing all the time.

    Type 2 seems to be the easiest to deal with and it keeps both sides happy. And let's face it, a type 2 place is a more workable business model that has a shot at hanging around for a number of years.

    My go-to's for type two are Beach and Dolphin in Ponte Vedra. And sometimes the massage is pretty good. LOL. But I like the walk on back service as well.

    Type 2 in my experience has been the Chinese owned shops and that will vary between a good massage to self service to type 2. The Korean shops are usually the FS shops. Mostly. That's not to say that you can't find a FS Chinese shop, but it's less likely.

    Occasionally I like to stumble into non Asian places that do type 2. Hard to find. I remember when the Ukrainian gang was in Jax Beach. I miss them.

    Anybody know where LuLu is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape