Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 1399 1899 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18370
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    She was very sweet and received me with a light kiss. She probably gave me the best CBJ have ever had. She was a monster when it came to giving blowjob. DATY, mish, followed by a standing k9, mish again, and cim. She took it like a champ. On top of that, it was very sweet and considerate.

    She has incall in murfreesboro.

    I will repeat.
    CBJ and CIM?

  2. #18369

    Info

    Anyone have any info on 615 Barbie? Found a few posts here and there but looking for something a bit more concrete. Thanks all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/615barbie

  3. #18368

    Beth the fantasy lady

    I forgot to say she's going to be in the airport area.

  4. #18367

    Beth fantasy lady

    Beth is in town in the airport area for any of the guys that are interested. She will be there all day Tuesday and maybe Wednesday. I guess it's Thanksgiving and Christmas that's pushing your buttons. PM me if you want information.

  5. #18366

    Uh

    There is no such phrase as the "best CBJ".

    It is a hell no to the covered BJ mafia.

  6. #18365
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615  [View Original Post]
    That girl wasted 4 days of my time. The last time she said 7 all day. Get halfway there and she asked if 8 was ok. Well sure since I'm already on my way. I get there and at 750 she says she has to reschedule and asked if uncle was still outside. I sat there for 45 min and never saw anything close to the uncle. I told her and crickets. Don't waste your time!
    Sorry. Reschedule is worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 654DE420-06E8-4FBA-9F34-F470521A1120.jpg‎   54A96597-E081-4CB6-B319-AB8C082EFEB7.jpg‎  

  7. #18364
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    She was very sweet and received me with a light kiss. She probably gave me the best CBJ have ever had. She was a monster when it came to giving blowjob. DATY, mish, followed by a standing k9, mish again, and cim. She took it like a champ. On top of that, it was very sweet and considerate.

    She has incall in murfreesboro.

    I will repeat.
    Can you please share her contact info.

  8. #18363

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    She was very sweet and received me with a light kiss. She probably gave me the best CBJ have ever had. She was a monster when it came to giving blowjob. DATY, mish, followed by a standing k9, mish again, and cim. She took it like a champ. On top of that, it was very sweet and considerate.

    She has incall in murfreesboro.

    I will repeat.
    That girl wasted 4 days of my time. The last time she said 7 all day. Get halfway there and she asked if 8 was ok. Well sure since I'm already on my way. I get there and at 750 she says she has to reschedule and asked if uncle was still outside. I sat there for 45 min and never saw anything close to the uncle. I told her and crickets. Don't waste your time!

  9. #18362

    Cip or BBFS?

    Can anyone tell me who I can hit up for some cip play? At a bare minimum, BBFS? Don't judge, I know how to keep myself safe and clean. Thanks in advance.

  10. #18361
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyGreen  [View Original Post]
    Can someone hook me up with Ling King's contact info? I have searched and couldn't find anything online about her. Thanks in advance.
    Can you please share the contact info once you have it please.

  11. #18360
    Quote Originally Posted by KingColby  [View Original Post]
    Tanya Delight yes to all she's true GFE.

    www.tanyadelight.com
    Thank you sir, how old is she and how much did you pay, can you please shed some light!

  12. #18359

    The sexy Averie

    She was very sweet and received me with a light kiss. She probably gave me the best CBJ have ever had. She was a monster when it came to giving blowjob. DATY, mish, followed by a standing k9, mish again, and cim. She took it like a champ. On top of that, it was very sweet and considerate.

    She has incall in murfreesboro.

    I will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BA302DE3-FF32-4405-A121-D5CD44551D62.jpg‎   59937F4F-4CD8-4725-8637-9E60B5C4BA53.jpg‎   922C5596-5097-4482-8F09-81683F519545.jpg‎   C6A798E4-A45D-4FA9-8BDC-08BA0D97B58E.jpg‎   92ECA454-946C-4FA5-886A-5B2319C879E4.jpg‎  


  13. #18358

    Rachel

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6154336175

    Went and saw Rachel the other day all the other reports are correct nice girl really gets into the session and takes care of you everything is covered.

  14. #18357

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Damn that sounds good. She looks good too. A bit out of my price range. I long for the day when I can hobby again.
    It all sounds good and would love to pull the trigger but the full name, photo, etc with screening is a no for me.

  15. #18356

    Nashville Spinner

    Hello, visiting Nashville in a few weeks & looking for Nashville's best spinners. Please share your thoughts. Also, any recommended Asian dreams, if any. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape