Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 930 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6992

    Duo Suggestions

    Hi. I will be in town next week and wanted to know if there are any duo providers who can give a true double BBBJ experience like from a porn vid.

  2. #6991

    If she doesn't show her face move on

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers.

    Anyone seen this girl at all? Don't know if it's TGTBT or not. I use a filter for bbbjs but have seen recently that the monkey might not be the best source.

    Really looking for a nice lady down for BBBJ when I need and won't break the bank. Any intel on this one is appreciated. Also open to suggestions. Feel free to pm.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daniela-...s-vegas-871101

    Happy mongering fellas.
    There's usually a reason, either she's ugly or bait and switch.

  3. #6990

    Daniela / Edith

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers.

    Anyone seen this girl at all? Don't know if it's TGTBT or not. I use a filter for bbbjs but have seen recently that the monkey might not be the best source.

    Really looking for a nice lady down for BBBJ when I need and won't break the bank. Any intel on this one is appreciated. Also open to suggestions. Feel free to pm.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daniela-...s-vegas-871101

    Happy mongering fellas.
    Phone number listed on Erot Monkey brings up this review;.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2694559

    No GFE here. I wouldn't waste my time.

  4. #6989

    Intel

    Hey mongers.

    Anyone seen this girl at all? Don't know if it's TGTBT or not. I use a filter for bbbjs but have seen recently that the monkey might not be the best source.

    Really looking for a nice lady down for BBBJ when I need and won't break the bank. Any intel on this one is appreciated. Also open to suggestions. Feel free to pm.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daniela-...s-vegas-871101

    Happy mongering fellas.

  5. #6988

    Roxxi Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe702  [View Original Post]
    Roxxi seems to have gone radio-silent since early October.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxi-chanel
    Thanks. That was my experience as well unfortunately. If anyone hears from her please PM me.

  6. #6987

    Try these:

    Chris.

    Bunny.

    Diana.

    Roxanne Lane.

    All are late 50's or 60's, and all advertise on the popular escort sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting again shortly I was wondering if anyone had any leads on ladies in their late 50's or early 60's you know the granny types, any help much appreciated.

  7. #6986

    Mature or even granny

    I'll be visiting again shortly I was wondering if anyone had any leads on ladies in their late 50's or early 60's you know the granny types, any help much appreciated.

  8. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe702  [View Original Post]
    Roxxi seems to have gone radio-silent since early October.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxi-chanel
    I was thinking of someone else but I've seen Roxi Channel a few times.

    Back in 2018. She was staying in a place across from the Hardrock. She had.

    A different name back then that I can't recall.

  9. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    Definitely tiny, but not a ton of tattoos. Dragonfly on stomach / side and maybe 2 small ones on inside of arms.
    Roxxi seems to have gone radio-silent since early October.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxi-chanel

  10. #6983

    Roxxi Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Was that the tiny tattooed white chick on the east side? If it is.

    I haven't been able to connect with her in at least a year.
    Definitely tiny, but not a ton of tattoos. Dragonfly on stomach / side and maybe 2 small ones on inside of arms.

  11. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Trying to get in touch with her for an upcoming visit and have not been able to through my normal methods. Thanks.
    Was that the tiny tattooed white chick on the east side? If it is.

    I haven't been able to connect with her in at least a year.

  12. #6981

    Roxxi Chanel

    Has anyone seen her lately? Trying to get in touch with her for an upcoming visit and have not been able to through my normal methods. Thanks.

  13. #6980

    Info

    Has anyone seen Venus Storm lately? Reviews? Here's her TNA profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357365-Venus-Storm.

  14. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory11  [View Original Post]
    Up seller, stay away!

  15. #6978

    Negative review of Kim on Eccie

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory11  [View Original Post]
    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062011072

    Check the link for the review. Short story was that she up sold him in the hotel room. Sounds like you should avoid, unless your willing to fork over a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape