Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 12751
-
11-24-20 01:49 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 152Bee Ashley Bella
Wish I had the same experience you guys did but it never got that far. When you both said basically your dicks melted in her mouth, I was like I have to try this again. I saw her once over on the trail and things went south in a hurry. I'm not one to hold grudges so lets try it again. Sent her a text at 1:30 no reply, sent another one at 5:15 telling her I was in the area and she replied 15 minutes later, I instantly reply "are you available" 10 minutes later she says yes, sends me the address and says "what time can you be here? I say 20 minutes and start heading that way. I assumed she was saying all is good, come on over? I get there at 6:00 on the dot and send here the usual text " I'm here" 22 minutes later she responds with " I never told you to come. After that the conversation went south for another 10 minutes. LOL That's two strikes but I may try to hit the ball one more time. I'm a sucker for good head.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
Chug.
-
11-23-20 23:25 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 390Sorry but she's not 21 yet. I know her real name and date of birth so I'm not sure if she told you it's her birthday or you read it wrong on her I'd but she not 21 yet. So go out buying her drinks and then get busted giving alcohol to someone under 21 LOL.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 17:05 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 386She quoted me 80,100 and 180 incall.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 16:28 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 129LOL. What is she smoking?? Maybe she got the currency wrong.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 15:18 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 88Really?
I can't believe this. Somewhere else, may be. The quality, talent, and quantity for that matter, is so much better here, for a fraction of what she is asking for. Absolutely no way, I would waste my time and resources on this.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 15:00 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 1237Spoiler alert
When the location is " USA" instead of a specific town or area 90% of the time this is an indication of being fake.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
11-23-20 14:56 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 885Donations
What were her donations?
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 13:37 #7749Senior Member

Posts: 42Visiting
I'm going to be visiting the universal area the first week of December and was hoping that someone can recommend a provider or two that make hotel calls and would be worth stay a few hours. Feel free to pm me. Thanks and stay safe.
-
11-23-20 11:19 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 127Is this GPS maxed out?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/597639656036
Who is going to be first? LOL!
QUICK VISIT / 300 Roses.
HHR / 400 Roses.
HR / 500 Roses.
OUTCALL DONATIONS.
QUICK VISIT / 400 Roses.
HHR / 500 Roses.
HR / 600 Roses.
-
11-23-20 11:10 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 41Nice recovery
I always thought she was fine but she has a shady history of ripping guys off from her obt days so I always avoided. Maybe she was hanging around some shady type dudes. Sounds like she made a comeback. I'm tempted but I'll wait on it.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 10:34 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 963Latina Spinner. Yes she's Real
Great gal with serious BBBJ skills, loved the no hands, slow and patient style. A chill vibe, no drama, the incall is safe on South John Young. Her butt is just as you see, awesome. The pics are accurate, what you see is what you get. Her grooming is natural if that's an issue for you, it was not for me but it did surprise me. The view in doggie is excellent and I will do that again I'm sure.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
OO.
-
11-23-20 10:02 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 42Mornii is g, I'm going to be staying up in the universal area the first week of December and was hoping that someone may be able to recommend a provider or two. I'm looking for someone to come over and spend a few hours with me at my locations. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance.
-
11-23-20 09:42 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 1669Bella saint
Glad to hear she has cleaned up. Last I heard she was like the walking dead on obt. She's always fun when she is not completely messed up from the meds.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 08:37 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 730Porn star Rachel
Heads up to all, our favorite queen is now 21 and available on the east side. I would love to pound that brown hole again:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56217004/
PHFJ Out!
-
11-22-20 16:38 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 386Thanks
Glad to hear she's legit I've been thinking about contacting her.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




