Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 61408
-
11-22-20 16:43 #43438Senior Member

Posts: 977Thats her! I knew she could be beautiful. Somebody save this girl.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 16:09 #43437Senior Member

Posts: 1369You have to be speaking of a different CeCe because the one I know is 29 yrs old.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 13:51 #43436Senior Member

Posts: 271Cece
I agree with your assessment. Really cool girl, I also mistook her for Monica at first. Upside, is she aims to please, nice flute work and wap. By the way she told me she was actually 38 but you would never know it. Same ol story, got clean, left and then went back into the vortex and got sucked in again.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Dsubmariner.
-
11-21-20 18:29 #43435Senior Member

Posts: 152Nicole
Get her while still preggo. Usually hangs on E. 24th St. Between Greenmount and Loch Raven.
-
11-20-20 22:50 #43434Senior Member

Posts: 97729 yo Light skinned CeCe on Payson
All bundled up I mistaked her for Monica. Took her up on some front seat action at standard rates and gave one hell of a BBBJ. Would glady repeat. No drama, not haggle, no upsell, no digits, just happy to provide good service.
Catch her if you can!!
-
11-20-20 19:03 #43433Senior Member

Posts: 126I thought she was always around Fairhaven. That's where I found her around September. Was looking really good then. Good enough to cum inside, which I did.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
It's all moot if you remember to get her number.
-
11-20-20 15:00 #43432Senior Member

Posts: 65She is out, dated her a few weeks ago, she is doing much better now.
Originally Posted by Crunchyroll
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 10:01 #43431Senior Member

Posts: 271Chelsea
Saw her out on Pulaski last week. So I guess that is a good star for you.
Originally Posted by Crunchyroll
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 22:17 #43430Senior Member

Posts: 97723 yo Amber of Washington Blvd
She's been reported on before. Caught her the other night around midnight standing in at 4'9, Several bad reports but she's been good to me. Took me up on some front seat action for standard rates. Took direction well and really impressed me vs my prior encounters.
Catch her of you can!
-
11-19-20 20:52 #43429Senior Member

Posts: 56Chelsea
I haven't picked her up in at least two years, but does anyone know if she's okay or not? I always worried about her, especially given the condition of her legs.
-
11-19-20 06:50 #43428Senior Member

Posts: 1369Shadow
I'm pretty sure Shadow passed a while ago.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 03:53 #43427Senior Member

Posts: 694They have both passed away.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 00:46 #43426Banned Member

Posts: 268Shadow
Shadow passed away Jan 2019.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 23:42 #43425Senior Member

Posts: 278Shadow
Is she still out in that area. What does she look like?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 19:17 #43424Senior Member

Posts: 694She was a very good looking girl that hung up in the Wilkens area at times her and Lindsay were close.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




