Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 694 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3476

    Sexy maid

    Hey all does anyone have experience with Sophia the sexy maid on SA?

    Details appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2183710D-FA1B-4F62-9E45-8C1E9E2661E7.jpg‎  

  2. #3475

    In the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    What are your guys opinion of and experience with paying for a M&G? I don't mean sending money up front that is never a good idea but there is a SB I'm really interested in that wants 100 for the M&G.
    In the distant past, years BC (before Covid), I would try to do M&G with a potential SB. It would typically be coffee at Starbucks or a lunch. For lunch, I would be out $50, but I would get a meal out of it also. I am not sure that I would shell out $50 just for the chance to meet a girl face to face. Sure as hell would not shell out $100.

  3. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    What are your guys opinion of and experience with paying for a M&G? I don't mean sending money up front that is never a good idea but there is a SB I'm really interested in that wants 100 for the M&G.
    I'm fine with M&G but I won't pay for one.

  4. #3473

    M&g

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    What are your guys opinion of and experience with paying for a M&G? I don't mean sending money up front that is never a good idea but there is a SB I'm really interested in that wants 100 for the M&G.
    Generally $50 to $100 is fair, depending on the exact situation.

    With covid most of my M&Gs have been grabbing lattes and talking in my car, and I think $50 is extremely generous for that.

    I know some guys disagree, but I like M&Gs because it lets me filter out the Shamoos and chicks who are excessively and possibly dangerously psycho. Also, I find that a lot of girls chicken out if for the first date they need to go to a hotel and knock on the door of some dude they haven't met.

  5. #3472

    Pay for M&G

    What are your guys opinion of and experience with paying for a M&G? I don't mean sending money up front that is never a good idea but there is a SB I'm really interested in that wants 100 for the M&G.

  6. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLarryDong  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been checking this thread for about 6 months now and now have finally decided to make a SA account. I had to add my a pic of my face (which I consider to take down everyday due to paranoia) and that really made a difference. I'm just a relatively handsome POC so I'm shocked that I've been getting so many responses.

    I opened the account last week and with my first 3 ladies I talked to, I went for coffee with one girl. It went really well but since then its been hard to get them on text. I get its a game and it involves getting them comfortable to talk about PPM but I feel like most girls (at the least the younger ones) don't understand the game and want a prince charming with 1000 PPM and shopping, dinner and drinks as well. So a question to you guys about that, is this common? I have a somewhat canned response to the girls that basically gets to the point of what I want (strictly sexual hangouts) and when I do, most girls just ghost, which is fine, doesn't hurt my feelings. But its starting to get overwhelming gaming girls down on chat only to start talking about PPM and then go radio silent.

    Once we talk about PPM I say 200-300 which I seems like the standard from what I've been reading here but women apparently aren't biting on that. So another question is, how hot are these girls that you guys are paying 200 PPM for? So far all the girls I've been talking about are hot and young (under 30). Its fine if you guys never pay more than that but let's all be honest and say they're either old, fat or just not hot. Totally fine if that floats your boat, but so far I don't think the hot girls are taking that amount. I only have a week doing this and have been pretty aggressive with messaging girls that view me (not even favorites me) but I'm going to calm down a bit as its somewhat overwhelming. In a good way.

    Will say though, fuck TNA. There's so many girls on this site that now when I look on TNA I get bored of seeing the same mediocre women. With SA, your in control and have so many options. SA feels like a mix of tinder and TNA, the only catch is $$ Definitely try it out if you're on the fence.
    For PPM, I usually do $300-350/ meet. If they are regulars, I usually have them set up an Amazon Wish List with inexpensive items and send at least 1 item to them from their Wish List each week. I've rarely had anyone turn that down.

    I'm pretty picky with looks, the women I've been with are all definitely hot (in my opinion) and are all people that wouldn't give me the time of day if I wasn't paying (and I'm not a bad looking brother either). That being said, I'm into artsy, hippyish looking women (blue or purple hair, tattoos, goths), so I may be finding women that traditional guys don't find attractive. I don't pay for fat, so they all are skinny to a little thick and have beautiful faces. If they have that generic mixed race / stripper look that many guys seem to like, I don't find that attractive at all and ignore them. The 18-22 YOs have really high expectations. I try to avoid them, but let them know what I'm willing to pay and in many cases they will contact me a few weeks after we discuss allowance and accept the $300-350 (once they find out they won't get better). Lastly, my profile is upfront and I state that I don't waste money on frivolous shit. So I'm definitely NOT going to buy them I-Phones or take them designer clothes shopping, but will help them out with rent, school or other necessities if needed, so I may not be getting the true gold-diggers.

  7. #3470

    Fishing on SA

    Hey guys,

    Been checking this thread for about 6 months now and now have finally decided to make a SA account. I had to add my a pic of my face (which I consider to take down everyday due to paranoia) and that really made a difference. I'm just a relatively handsome POC so I'm shocked that I've been getting so many responses.

    I opened the account last week and with my first 3 ladies I talked to, I went for coffee with one girl. It went really well but since then its been hard to get them on text. I get its a game and it involves getting them comfortable to talk about PPM but I feel like most girls (at the least the younger ones) don't understand the game and want a prince charming with 1000 PPM and shopping, dinner and drinks as well. So a question to you guys about that, is this common? I have a somewhat canned response to the girls that basically gets to the point of what I want (strictly sexual hangouts) and when I do, most girls just ghost, which is fine, doesn't hurt my feelings. But its starting to get overwhelming gaming girls down on chat only to start talking about PPM and then go radio silent.

    Once we talk about PPM I say 200-300 which I seems like the standard from what I've been reading here but women apparently aren't biting on that. So another question is, how hot are these girls that you guys are paying 200 PPM for? So far all the girls I've been talking about are hot and young (under 30). Its fine if you guys never pay more than that but let's all be honest and say they're either old, fat or just not hot. Totally fine if that floats your boat, but so far I don't think the hot girls are taking that amount. I only have a week doing this and have been pretty aggressive with messaging girls that view me (not even favorites me) but I'm going to calm down a bit as its somewhat overwhelming. In a good way.

    Will say though, fuck TNA. There's so many girls on this site that now when I look on TNA I get bored of seeing the same mediocre women. With SA, your in control and have so many options. SA feels like a mix of tinder and TNA, the only catch is $$ Definitely try it out if you're on the fence.

  8. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what your size limits are, but I guarantee that I'd be disappointed if I saw her in person. Of course it's never stopped me from fucking them, but I always end up being disappointed and of course, never repeat.
    Yeah, I know she does. Def thinking with little head because she was pretty upfront about being cool with specific activities. Not having to play those games makes a big difference.

  9. #3468

    She looks huge.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Found a couple posts on here with general information but not too many specifics. Anyone see her in person? She obviously photoshops her waist to inhuman proportions. Wondering how big she actually is in real life? Been talking to her on and off for a couple weeks, she seems appropriately slutty for my tastes and agreeable to what I want but if the reality is hugely different from the pics I'd rather not waste my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a8d7...8-a8e33564c4df
    I don't know what your size limits are, but I guarantee that I'd be disappointed if I saw her in person. Of course it's never stopped me from fucking them, but I always end up being disappointed and of course, never repeat.

  10. #3467

    Anyone know this lady

    I am currently in talks with this lady. But recently getting a few red flags. Anyone seen her before or have any experiences to share. Posting a face pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test - Copy.jpg‎  

  11. #3466

    Pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain I have seen these pics on TNA or STG.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6979e...7-29c86f2b5fcb
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, definitely on STG. Too old to be pulling my wallet out for, though.
    Yup agreed. Was not going to see her myself. But the pic made me sure I had seen her on one of our boards. Curiosity got the better of me and posted here.

  12. #3465

    CeCebaby95

    Found a couple posts on here with general information but not too many specifics. Anyone see her in person? She obviously photoshops her waist to inhuman proportions. Wondering how big she actually is in real life? Been talking to her on and off for a couple weeks, she seems appropriately slutty for my tastes and agreeable to what I want but if the reality is hugely different from the pics I'd rather not waste my time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a8d7...8-a8e33564c4df

  13. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain I have seen these pics on TNA or STG.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6979e...7-29c86f2b5fcb
    Yeah, definitely on STG. Too old to be pulling my wallet out for, though.

  14. #3463

    RE: KiaraLove22

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c952...8-7fc1a408ed6a

    Agreed to fuck for cash, wanted 500 ppm. Offered 300 ppm, never got a reply.
    She's cute, but that request is kind of silly. If she lost 55-60 lbs, maybe. Maybe.

    IMHO, that kind of agreement is really only girls who are super cute spinners who are 18-21 or who have a great rep for being pretty damn incredible.

  15. #3462

    Isn't she a pro

    Almost certain I have seen these pics on TNA or STG.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6979e...7-29c86f2b5fcb

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape