Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10406
-
11-22-20 08:31 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 1209Scam
Pretty obvious from the main pic but this one is a scammer. Reached out to me at random asking for a deposit to prove I'm real. Nope.
https://www.seeking.com/member/edef1...f-ef19187448f8
-
11-21-20 23:57 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 533First video is taking bare black dick. Got to love it. Wonder if she does it for everyone or just her "partner. ".
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
EDIT: nope, of course not.
-
11-21-20 12:49 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 1209Another pro on SA
Miss Moore, or whatever she's calling herself these days. She's had a few handles over the years.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bb6f1...2-d1b009f8ae22
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/56162093/
-
11-18-20 18:48 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 1209Gps
https://www.seeking.com/member/0c952...8-7fc1a408ed6a
Agreed to fuck for cash, wanted 500 ppm. Offered 300 ppm, never got a reply.
-
11-18-20 18:19 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 135Everything about it screams "fake profile".
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 16:45 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 2184Propositioning a woman for sex is not soliciting. The whole baby game is about providing allowance for company. What two adults choose to do during that time together is concentual (hopefully). So I would not worry. Soliciting is not the issue here it is extortion.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 16:04 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 1209LOL, saw that one the other day. Just kept on moving, nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:31 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 362This made me laugh
This popped on to my SA account this morning. Made me laugh. "If you be my sugar daddy I'll be your sugar baby".
Really? Is that how this works? Thanks, honey for educating us neophytes!
That and some really bad English in the body of the post makes me think this is some dude in some third-world country trying to scam money.
If you are interested, the ad is at https://www.seeking.com/member/a58e8...3-ebb2a781ef1f.
-
11-17-20 20:56 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'd tell them I'm already on those sites, so go ahead. Realistically, the only people that would find you on those sites are people looking for porn or hookups. I'd be more concerned if it was like Facebook or something.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
Seriously, it might be scary for you, but if that's their threat, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
-
11-17-20 17:07 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 12091- post them to imgur or something so you can claim your photos were stolen from there, eliminates some blackmail options.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
2- "revenge porn" is illegal in many places, if they do that you have options the least of which is having pornhub take it down.
-
11-17-20 16:48 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 534If push comes to shove, dump the burner number. That's what it's there for and if anyone in your personal circle asks about your picture being on those sites, just claim your phone got hacked. You can also contact those sites and tell them that those pics are unauthorized because your phone got hacked.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:02 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 67Extortion by Toecamelq
They have my profile images and burner phone. They threatened to post the images and some random dick pic to pornhub, ALT, and tryst.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 15:35 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 1209I've had providers (not from SA) try to 'blackmail' me before, but they were just trying to scare me and didn't have any of my information. So I dared them to do it and that was that. Did you verify that this person actually has info on you or is this all just a smokescreen?
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 14:46 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 67Extortion by Toecamelq
I've noticed the website admins and they are conducting an investigation. I'm a little hesitant to contact LE right now, but I get it. These fuckers need to get got. I'm just concerned about them accusing me of soliciting.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 14:08 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 1544Extortion is a class B felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison. This is what I'd do.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
1. Delete your profile off SA.
2. Tell her that you've contacted the police and they are investigating (you can actually call the police; I would).
3. Tell her to eat shit.
4. Be prepared to use the "I have no clue who this woman is" excuse.
5. If you give her money, she will be back for more.
In future, don't give out personal information, ever. I don't send photos, I don't let her take photos. Use burner phone (she can show texts, but if it ain't your number, she can't prove it was you).










Reply With Quote






