Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 17740
-
11-23-20 02:00 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 74Please be real!
Anybody know if this is real yet if she is this could be my new fav! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56214476/#.
-
11-22-20 23:39 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 35Amber
I'm in St. Louis 3-4 times a month for work and see Amber often. She's real, and a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by KinHart
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 23:18 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 271I saw her maybe a year ago. She is about 50 something but was decent, not spectacular. I think we did HH FS for $. There was no massage pretense about it. $300 is definitely insane. Her place may be safe but it's definitely kind of dingy and she is definitely past her prime. You could probably see Ember, Reanne or Debra Holllander when she is town for the same amount of time and they are all hot. Lately it seems like a lot of ladies are really jacking up their rates or coming into the game with really high rates.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 21:55 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 162She is / was on WYP. I haven't seen her in a while but you could et anything you want for $.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 17:35 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 162Penney
Sparky was looking for someone new (as always). He couldn't find any reviews for Penney.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6189996066/1
So he decided to just call her and have a chat. Penney said her rates are 300 for an hour. When he heard that, Sparky dropped the phone, and by the time he picked it up, the rate had dropped to 200 an hour or 100 for a half hour. Half an hour it is.
Location is on the east side in a safe area. When she opened the door, Sparky was shocked to see how old she was. She claims to be 50 years old, but that must have been years ago. Sparky considered bolting, but she was friendly, and for once not heavier than in the pics, so he figured why not give grandma a whirl?
Half hour massage, really a rub with teasing. She mentioned that FS was only for the few, not sure if that means only the few that pay for an hour, or the few that she likes. Either way, Sparky did not make the cut. She is into a lot of weird stuff, not exactly Sparky's cup of tea. The pics in her ad pretty much say it all. So if your tastes are way out there, and you don't mind older, then she can get the job done. Otherwise, probably should look elsewhere.
-
11-22-20 11:38 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 32Brianna Brookes
The pictures are fake. The girl who actually sees you will agree to a reasonable price. But then once you meet she will demand another 100 to do anything more than a HJ.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 08:59 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 103Aurora is Light
Here is a great young provider for those of you that are looking for a good experience this week.
https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-islight
-
11-22-20 08:32 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 471Naomi Doesn't Moan
When a providers name is the opposite of "I moan" it may be an indication that she is mechanical. I'm just saying, this lady wants fat cash for going through the motions LOL. I tried once, gave her a second chance, and I won't repeat. I liked her look and personality, but performance lacked, especially for the rate.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 13:51 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 335Summer Available Thanksgiving Week
Sorry but I forgot to include this link in the original post: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3136404.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 13:05 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 236Naomi
Years ago I was a regular. She was top notch. When she started to get popular her prices went through the roof. Haven's seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 12:16 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 382Amber
She is real a couple of kids. Saw her years back when she was younger and much thinner. Expect bigger than pic's. Since you posted asking if you want to check her FB with pictures and lifestyle you can DM me.
Originally Posted by KinHart
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 11:02 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 335Summer Available Thanksgiving Week
I recently saw Summer and had a great visit as always. And if you haven't had a chance to see her Thanksgiving week will be a good time. She will be doing incalls from Sunday the 22nd to Friday the 27th and seeing people from 9 AM to 7 PM. In addition, she might be available later today but I'm not sure.
-
11-21-20 09:43 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 296BeBe
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54193285/
-
11-21-20 00:20 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily
I've seen her a few times it keeps getting better on each visit!
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]
Nice safe place with kind lady that just wants to be treated the same!
She has open menu that has been stated her a few times!
My suggestion is just go take her for a ride! Before someone messes it up for all of us!
Thanks.
Aim.
-
11-20-20 23:49 #5501Regular Member

Posts: 7Amber
I can't find anything on her does anyone know her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56150324/











Reply With Quote




