Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5515

    Please be real!

    Anybody know if this is real yet if she is this could be my new fav! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56214476/#.

  2. #5514

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by KinHart  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on her does anyone know her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56150324/
    I'm in St. Louis 3-4 times a month for work and see Amber often. She's real, and a real sweetheart.

  3. #5513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by RobHenry222  [View Original Post]
    She is / was on WYP. I haven't seen her in a while but you could et anything you want for $.
    I saw her maybe a year ago. She is about 50 something but was decent, not spectacular. I think we did HH FS for $. There was no massage pretense about it. $300 is definitely insane. Her place may be safe but it's definitely kind of dingy and she is definitely past her prime. You could probably see Ember, Reanne or Debra Holllander when she is town for the same amount of time and they are all hot. Lately it seems like a lot of ladies are really jacking up their rates or coming into the game with really high rates.

  4. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky was looking for someone new (as always). He couldn't find any reviews for Penney.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6189996066/1

    So he decided to just call her and have a chat. Penney said her rates are 300 for an hour. When he heard that, Sparky dropped the phone, and by the time he picked it up, the rate had dropped to 200 an hour or 100 for a half hour. Half an hour it is.

    Location is on the east side in a safe area. When she opened the door, Sparky was shocked to see how old she was. She claims to be 50 years old, but that must have been years ago. Sparky considered bolting, but she was friendly, and for once not heavier than in the pics, so he figured why not give grandma a whirl?

    Half hour massage, really a rub with teasing. She mentioned that FS was only for the few, not sure if that means only the few that pay for an hour, or the few that she likes. Either way, Sparky did not make the cut. She is into a lot of weird stuff, not exactly Sparky's cup of tea. The pics in her ad pretty much say it all. So if your tastes are way out there, and you don't mind older, then she can get the job done. Otherwise, probably should look elsewhere.
    She is / was on WYP. I haven't seen her in a while but you could et anything you want for $.

  5. #5511

    Penney

    Sparky was looking for someone new (as always). He couldn't find any reviews for Penney.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6189996066/1

    So he decided to just call her and have a chat. Penney said her rates are 300 for an hour. When he heard that, Sparky dropped the phone, and by the time he picked it up, the rate had dropped to 200 an hour or 100 for a half hour. Half an hour it is.

    Location is on the east side in a safe area. When she opened the door, Sparky was shocked to see how old she was. She claims to be 50 years old, but that must have been years ago. Sparky considered bolting, but she was friendly, and for once not heavier than in the pics, so he figured why not give grandma a whirl?

    Half hour massage, really a rub with teasing. She mentioned that FS was only for the few, not sure if that means only the few that pay for an hour, or the few that she likes. Either way, Sparky did not make the cut. She is into a lot of weird stuff, not exactly Sparky's cup of tea. The pics in her ad pretty much say it all. So if your tastes are way out there, and you don't mind older, then she can get the job done. Otherwise, probably should look elsewhere.

  6. #5510

    Brianna Brookes

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are fake. The girl who actually sees you will agree to a reasonable price. But then once you meet she will demand another 100 to do anything more than a HJ.

  7. #5509

    Aurora is Light

    Here is a great young provider for those of you that are looking for a good experience this week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-islight

  8. #5508

    Naomi Doesn't Moan

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I was a regular. She was top notch. When she started to get popular her prices went through the roof. Haven's seen her in a while.
    When a providers name is the opposite of "I moan" it may be an indication that she is mechanical. I'm just saying, this lady wants fat cash for going through the motions LOL. I tried once, gave her a second chance, and I won't repeat. I liked her look and personality, but performance lacked, especially for the rate.

  9. #5507

    Summer Available Thanksgiving Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Summer and had a great visit as always. And if you haven't had a chance to see her Thanksgiving week will be a good time. She will be doing incalls from Sunday the 22nd to Friday the 27th and seeing people from 9 AM to 7 PM. In addition, she might be available later today but I'm not sure.
    Sorry but I forgot to include this link in the original post: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3136404.

  10. #5506

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one. Anyone give her a go? Feel free to pm me some detail. I'm very interested.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...cials/34762078
    Years ago I was a regular. She was top notch. When she started to get popular her prices went through the roof. Haven's seen her in a while.

  11. #5505

    Amber

    She is real a couple of kids. Saw her years back when she was younger and much thinner. Expect bigger than pic's. Since you posted asking if you want to check her FB with pictures and lifestyle you can DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by KinHart  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on her does anyone know her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56150324/

  12. #5504

    Summer Available Thanksgiving Week

    I recently saw Summer and had a great visit as always. And if you haven't had a chance to see her Thanksgiving week will be a good time. She will be doing incalls from Sunday the 22nd to Friday the 27th and seeing people from 9 AM to 7 PM. In addition, she might be available later today but I'm not sure.

  13. #5503

  14. #5502

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMongrel  [View Original Post]
    No, she is Lily3453 in St. Louis.
    I've seen her a few times it keeps getting better on each visit!

    Nice safe place with kind lady that just wants to be treated the same!

    She has open menu that has been stated her a few times!

    My suggestion is just go take her for a ride! Before someone messes it up for all of us!

    Thanks.

    Aim.

  15. #5501

    Amber

    I can't find anything on her does anyone know her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56150324/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape