Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11234

    Prego Hailey

    Anyone have intel on this one? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/415461128049.

    J.

  2. #11233

    Julie?

    Any intel on this Julie: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969415?.

    Massage only?

  3. #11232
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Such as, what was the experience like, rates or anything you can think of?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/679044185331
    Rod,

    FWIW, I was on her OF for awhile and communicated with her in that fashion, she said she does meet ups and allows almost everything. I was going to be driving through that area but trip got canceled. Maybe ask on the GSO / HP boards?

  4. #11231

    Lilly and friend?


  5. #11230

    Lisa

    Anyone have info on this one? Such as, what was the experience like, rates or anything you can think of?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/679044185331

  6. #11229

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Samara is hosting in Ballantyne tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday noon in Ballantyne. She only sees a few so just letting you all know so you can get in before she's booked. No link since she's under the radar.
    Can you provide info on her, does she have a link to view her pics / profile?

  7. #11228

    Kinsley

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    How pregnant are we talking?

    J.
    5 + months when I saw her a week or two back.

  8. #11227

    Thanks Hulk

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/492698278973

    Dreamed about her 2 weeks back, easy text setup, incall near university, pics show her better than reality, however last pic on add is more match, she is pregnant. Overall service was good, some upgrades available for BBJCIM.

    Looks are ok, service is good.
    How pregnant are we talking?

    J.

  9. #11226

    Provider

    Does anyone have any Intel on this provider?

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/202465

  10. #11225

    Charlotte

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/707734735196

    I seen her walking to the store earlier LOL.

  11. #11224

    Looks promising.

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    My go to for sloppy, wet head games. Checks all your boxes.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/928663571552
    I sent her a text a few hours ago today but I haven't heard anything back from her.

  12. #11223

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon7905  [View Original Post]
    Hello. From out of town and use this site back home to trade info amongst other hobbiests. I'm looking for local talent. If I were to dream someone up, they would be clean and give an outstanding BBBJ. Like. Gagging, spitting, extreme type.

    Of circumstance. Model color and year are negotiable. Coming to me is preferred, but if the right circumstance were highly.

    Recommended, I may be willing to travel. Open to suggestions from the local brethren. Thanks in advance, have fun, and stay safe out there!
    My go to for sloppy, wet head games. Checks all your boxes.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/928663571552

  13. #11222

    Chanel in north

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/993474436259

    Dreamed a week ago, typical 2 text setup. Incall was clean, didn't see any evidence of demons. Service was OK, seems to be sweet girl. Everything covered, good for quick visit.

  14. #11221

    Kinsley

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/492698278973

    Dreamed about her 2 weeks back, easy text setup, incall near university, pics show her better than reality, however last pic on add is more match, she is pregnant. Overall service was good, some upgrades available for BBJCIM.

    Looks are ok, service is good.

  15. #11220

    Recommendations

    Hello. From out of town and use this site back home to trade info amongst other hobbiests. I'm looking for local talent. If I were to dream someone up, they would be clean and give an outstanding BBBJ. Like. Gagging, spitting, extreme type.

    Of circumstance. Model color and year are negotiable. Coming to me is preferred, but if the right circumstance were highly.

    Recommended, I may be willing to travel. Open to suggestions from the local brethren. Thanks in advance, have fun, and stay safe out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape